Rick Ross clears up "rape" lyrics

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,047 | Props total: 3178 3178
 eCity 420 said:
How they got a lying ex cop rapist representing reebok??
Reebok lost
sht they loosing so bad to nike ..even addidas done came up on them n*ggas..they lost nfl the uniform contract..anything is good for them n*ggas at this point
 5 years ago '10        #42
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
rick is just terrible
 5 years ago '11        #43
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
i was waiting for this controversy to come up
 03-28-2013, 04:03 PM         #44
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:
This n*gga said "I would never use the term r*pe", like n*ggas is mad at the word choice... Son was talking about r*pe, plain and simple.

Then this n*gga said "woman is the most precious gift known to man", "I just wanted to reach out to all the queens on my timeline. All the s3xy ladies, all the beautiful ladies that had been reaching out to me..."

This n*gga f!ghting off a r*pe controversy, and refers to the women that take offense to his sh*t as "s3xy ladies".... What is wrong with this n*gga?

And that whole "precious gift" statement really just solidifies the point. Hip hop objectifies women. It just does. If you don't care, cool. I don't really... but you need a n*gga smarter than Ross to talk from that side. Pac did it. Ross can't.

And you can't even date r*pe a bi*ch off molly anyway. sh*t doesn't debilitate at all.

Ross is such a fu*king fraud
Pac the GOAT. There will never be another Pac so goodluck waiting on that.

Whats even worse is how Pac bigged up women in a lot of his songs and was accused of and found of guilty of r*pe.
 5 years ago '12        #45
Shep 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,183 | Props total: 435 435
Shock value...got it.

Ross has never presented himself as a rapper that relies on shock value to get people talking. Traditionally, that's more of a Tyler the Creator, Eminem type of thing. Ross is the guy to try to sound cool and act like he's a boss, that's the way he's always rapped. At least that's the way his music has always come across to me. So when he says stuff like that, he makes it seem like he thinks that sh*t is cool or acceptable. Then add the fact that the verse he said it on is just a feature on someone else's song, I don't understand what he has to gain from such a line.

Yeah, Big rapped about Gutter kidnapping kids, fu*king them in their a.ss and throwing them over the bridge. Still, I don't think that compares to this. Not making excuses, but in the context of that song, that line always seemed to me like he was painting a vivid picture. It was dark, offensive to some, but he was making a point. Ross is literally talking about himself date raping bi*ches. I don't see where he's going with it.

Regardless, there's no way we can tell for certain what his intentions were with the line. But if his intent was shock value, then he needs to accept any repercussions that come from people who took offense to it.
 5 years ago '11        #46
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 428 428
 hayday12 said:
Because the people that are complaining aren't really Ross fans like that, therefore they're not really checking for his records the moment they drop.
The girl in your avy is?
 5 years ago '05        #47
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5486 5486
'Rape Ross'

Fakest r*per Alive.

He's a terrible liar too. He shoulda been apologizing instead of dancing around the topic. LOL at him trying to convince the media that his lyrics were 'misinterpreted.' Sh!t was clear as day to me.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ice wolf; 03-28-2013 at 04:28 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #48
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,085 | Props total: 4220 4220
 Shep said:
Shock value...got it.

Ross has never presented himself as a rapper that relies on shock value to get people talking. Traditionally, that's more of a Tyler the Creator, Eminem type of thing. Ross is the guy to try to sound cool and act like he's a boss, that's the way he's always rapped. At least that's the way his music has always come across to me. So when he says stuff like that, he makes it seem like he thinks that sh*t is cool or acceptable. Then add the fact that the verse he said it on is just a feature on someone else's song, I don't understand what he has to gain from such a line.

Yeah, Big rapped about Gutter kidnapping kids, fu*king them in their a.ss and throwing them over the bridge. Still, I don't think that compares to this. Not making excuses, but in the context of that song, that line always seemed to me like he was painting a vivid picture. It was dark, offensive to some, but he was making a point. Ross is literally talking about himself date raping bi*ches. I don't see where he's going with it.

Regardless, there's no way we can tell for certain what his intentions were with the line. But if his intent was shock value, then he needs to accept any repercussions that come from people who took offense to it.

its always a multi standard with yall hating n*ggas..... atleast Ross was talking about fu*king a grown woman.... B.I.G. talking bout how his n*ggas kidnap children and fu*k em' in they as*hole and that sh*t is more justifiable wtf.... Its clear that n*gga Ross got a main chick, so how is he "literally" trying to convince n*ggas he "date raping bi*ches"
 5 years ago '04        #49
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,290 | Props total: 11210 11210
in the end, he still put molly in her champagne and she didn't even know it. That's not proper. And even if he did tell her, she would have incapacitated off said molly and he still took her home and enjoyed that...

ross wrong for this sh*t bruh.
 5 years ago '11        #50
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 rasheedwallace said:
in the end, he still put molly in her champagne and she didn't even know it. That's not proper. And even if he did tell her, she would have incapacitated off said molly and he still took her home and enjoyed that...

ross wrong for this sh*t bruh.
Incapacitated? Off a molly?

5 years ago '11        #51
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,255 | Props total: 12511 12511
hold up meek was not mentioned or he did that on purpose.
 5 years ago '12        #52
Legit Jones 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,669 | Props total: 3944 3944
Dis niccas a loser i swear, an dudes been slidin e pills n drinks for years..
 5 years ago '07        #53
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
space
$7,144 | Props total: 1362 1362
 CartelFamill said:
What song

[video - click to view]

03-28-2013, 06:58 PM         #54
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Captain save a hoes in here :ohhellnonas: I don't want that sh*t happening around my family, that's it. Boxden talks all day about beating women, fu*king their backs out. Now the problem is people have is ROSS talking about enjoying date r*pe pus*y.

fu*k all of you capital "L" LAME n*ggaz
 03-28-2013, 07:45 PM         #55
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he definitely a rapist a.ss n*gga. not even about molly he just get bi*ches blacked out n fu*k them throws cash on em. kinda the bi*ches fault but still u dont just say that n*gga. its sposed to be the game that getemgetem
 5 years ago '04        #56
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
luckily for ab-soul he only did it for a cancelled project

unit 6
 5 years ago '11        #57
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
 SuL2K12 said:
The girl in your avy is?
 5 years ago '04        #58
Jolt21 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$600 | Props total: 9 9
reebok about to drop him.
 03-28-2013, 08:46 PM         #59
HoLLiwood Heyti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jolt21 said:
reebok about to drop him cuz n*ggas know damn well you can't peel off faster from slippin a roofie in some reeboks
 03-28-2013, 11:48 PM         #60
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
Hey I didn't tag the video.

sh*ts cleared up to me.

you cannot r*pe a bi*ch on Molly, sh*t don't work like that.
this was my question in the last thread...molly is not a date rap drug...my n*gga Ross danced around that sh*t like a BOSS!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy