Rick Ross' Rape Lyrics Ignite Massive Backlash: "I Just Hope He Goes Away & Fast"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,585 | Props total: 1051 1051
Where do i start?

Rapping about using molly as a date r*pe drug?

Being a mainstream rapper and rapping about committing r*pe?

Rhyming she ain't even know it with she ain't even know it?

Wtf man seriously!
 5 years ago '06        #82
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18816 18816
more completely ignorant sh*t from this new crop of so-called "rap superstars"....

the corporate structure elevated these imbeciles to help destroy our communities, and yet, so many ppl can't see that....

It's shameful... this is the culture that Afrika Bambaataa helped start...
 5 years ago '04        #83
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
...so last week, i had some mollies, i opened a capsule and put it in this chick's drink...we had some awesome s3x, i enjoyed that sh*t....

so last week, i had some roofies i opened a capsule and put it in this chick's drink...she passed out i still hit, i enjoyed that sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #84
acegutta22 199 heat pts199
space
space
$8,331 | Props total: 5448 5448
no molly would mess up any chick to the point of black out so this is a mute point and also dmx said that "if u had a daughter older than 15 im a r*pe her" and no one ever said ish. People are taking rap lyrics way too seriously. You cant expect someone to give u a song a week, for free by the way. And too come up with lyrics that aren't questionable or that wont a fend anybody, it is just not possible.
 5 years ago '11        #85
dejordan 
space
space
$2,539 | Props total: 288 288
it was a joke

stop being so sensitive, this sh*t is getting out of hand
 5 years ago '10        #86
acegutta22 199 heat pts199
space
space
$8,331 | Props total: 5448 5448
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
A 6 month old baby was shot last month, and this is the big issue black people get upset about, I see what they mean when they say we are our own worst enemy, this type of sh*t shouldn't even be brought up in discussion.

I swear the only topics that matter in America are reality TV, gay marriage, & rap lyrics.
 5 years ago '05        #87
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 1691 1691
Am I too late to make a mystikal reference
 5 years ago '04        #88
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 Radio Raheem said:
I live in Georgia and i haven't heard no 1 listening to that rocko tape or song
Ain't heard nobody bumpin the mixtape but I know cats fvkin wit da song tho...
 5 years ago '11        #89
nastynorm89 
space
space
$229 | Props total: 62 62
I heard the lyric and I immediately thought did this n*gga just say that?
 03-29-2013, 12:51 AM         #90
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
A 6 month old baby was shot last month, and this is the big issue black people get upset about, I see what they mean when they say we are our own worst enemy, this type of sh*t shouldn't even be brought up in discussion.

I swear the only topics that matter in America are reality TV, gay marriage, & rap lyrics.
pretty sure the people who took the song out of rotation aren't black. fu*k are you talking about?
 03-29-2013, 01:03 AM         #91
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
Haven't you noticed only black women are upset about this song, and I was looking for the origin of this story and it came from a black female worker at the station who posted it on Lipstickalley.
No. I haven't noticed that only black women are upset about this. I was on google + white bi*ches were mad also. Most women generally disagree with r*pe. White women were the ones up in arms about Eminem. I'm not one of these black women hating traitor a.ss coons on here bruh. You post outlandish sh*t about black women be make sure it's right.
 5 years ago '12        #92
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,514 | Props total: 3155 3155
Go away and fast?

Sounds like a death threat to me
 03-29-2013, 03:44 AM         #93
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One thing I hate in this world are rapist. They need to have their d!cks cut off and stuffed in their mouths. That is all. fu*k anyone that co-signs this sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #94
newark4lyfe3 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$363 | Props total: 33 33
this off topic, but people can start listening and closing in on lyrics when there offensive (this, the consequence "Light skin is the right skin line)...but no one realizes how lyrics don't matter anymore and lyrics are 90% garbage now...Real Hip Hop is none existent jus saying, nowadays lyricists just rhyme words, use big words, are talk non-sense that seems substantial...90's rap/early 2000s=real hip hop when lyrics mattered
 5 years ago '06        #95
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 97 97
 acegutta22 said:
no molly would mess up any chick to the point of black out so this is a mute point and also dmx said that "if u had a daughter older than 15 im a r*pe her" and no one ever said ish. People are taking rap lyrics way too seriously. You cant expect someone to give u a song a week, for free by the way. And too come up with lyrics that aren't questionable or that wont a fend anybody, it is just not possible.
wronggg........ it really does..
 5 years ago '06        #96
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 97 97
 newark4lyfe3 said:
this off topic, but people can start listening and closing in on lyrics when there offensive (this, the consequence "Light skin is the right skin line)...but no one realizes how lyrics don't matter anymore and lyrics are 90% garbage now...Real Hip Hop is none existent jus saying, nowadays lyricists just rhyme words, use big words, are talk non-sense that seems substantial...90's rap/early 2000s=real hip hop when lyrics mattered
dude...........next time put "mainstream" before "Hip Hop"...there is good music out there..its just not on the radio that's all.....that's what the fu*king Internet is for....searchhhhhhhhh, n*gga, searrrrchhhhhhhh
 03-29-2013, 05:02 AM         #97
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BangEm904 said:
all their doing wit this "massive backlash" is makin da song more popular

Basically
 03-29-2013, 05:06 AM         #98
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 By The Dock said:
Damn, let's just hope BX is a troll forum because I read the same sh*t on a female forum and no one was joking or making excuses. Lets hope BX doesnt represent the urban male because if it do ..y'all looking mentally stalled and we gotta keep our sons in school

The fu*k is you talkin bout?

[video - click to view]

03-29-2013, 06:46 AM         #99
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rick Ross planning a comeback, they ain't even know it
 5 years ago '05        #100
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 ALLEEK said:
What k!lls me is when I see stuff like 'massive backlash'...but then I only hear about this sh*t online...I never hear it when im out in the world dealing with people.

People are starting to dislike Ross...but most of its because they finally seeing how fake he is OR cause he kinda burnt himself out with trying to flood the market over the past year.

Most n*ggas dont even know that song exists down here and its a Rocko joint
this...

i have no idea what song is even being talked about, and 8:21am this morning is my first time even seeing/hearing about this
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy