Big Ghost Fase Reviews Lil Wayne album, IANAHB 2

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 383 383
dawg....im at work with real life tears in my eyes after reading this...this n*gga needs his own tv show or radio broadcast somethin!!
 5 years ago '12        #22
Superstarbrown7 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,580 | Props total: 3673 3673
“She kissed my ankle when I twist my ankle…she even did anal when she dont do anal. My bi-ch Im thankful. Lets hold hands…can we?” THATS ROMANCE THATS ROMANCE THATS ROMANCE THATS ROMANCE… Naw son thats some trash. fu-kouttahere.

03-28-2013, 04:03 PM         #23
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow I cant believe those lines that he actually spit if those are all real cuz that is just awful. its sad to say that wayne looks like hes done. in 2008, that n*gga was on every single track, he completely took over mainstream rap. he was on every big song that year, that was one of the best years ever for a mainstream rapper. then he released rebirth and it was all downhill from there. he will never get back to being that big nor will he even be close.
 5 years ago '07        #24
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,392 | Props total: 21500 21500
 Brolicballer13 said:
When he said that drake was like a hard chunk of lotion I
In the middle of class
Now I got a zero for my work
 5 years ago '04        #25
TheDirector217 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,465 | Props total: 407 407
even tho the tough talk is jus funny comin from the n**ga who sang a duet wit Rihanna over a calypso house ballad

That one right here had me rollin' . . .
 5 years ago '05        #26
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
that lotion line
 03-28-2013, 04:28 PM         #27
Phonked702 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Account001 said:
dude is salty as fu*k
 5 years ago '13        #28
JrEALERS 5544 6 heat pts
space
space
$856 | Props total: 248 248
For all that's good and holy the album isn't bad the review is what hes saying the IANAHB is,

truthfully
 5 years ago '08        #29
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12388 12388
 Stayburnin said:
wow I cant believe those lines that he actually spit if those are all real cuz that is just awful. its sad to say that wayne looks like hes done. in 2008, that n*gga was on every single track, he completely took over mainstream rap. he was on every big song that year, that was one of the best years ever for a mainstream rapper. then he released rebirth and it was all downhill from there. he will never get back to being that big nor will he even be close.
You could have fooled me. Wayne, future, and 2 chainz are on EVERYTHING being played in the club.

My uncle owns a club and the djs that work at radio stations have certain songs they "have" to play, and those three artists are on damn near all of those songs for whatever reason.

I don't know much about the business side of the industry, but wayne is still featured on a lot of tracks. He is dumpster juice compared to his former self, but it is what it is.

He built his brand, and has been on cruise control for quite some time now. I remember when he used to talk about how hard he worked, and it actually showed. Dude, is quite possibly the most successful black rapper/hip-hop/pop (combining all three) artist in history. I know he isn't the most successful rapper or pop artist of all time if you look at the genres independently, but you can't tell me that someone has done more and crossed more genres than wayne. I can't think of anyone that has put out more music than wayne. Albiet the last 48-60 months have consisted of a 60% trash ratio for the guy, he is still in high demand. That demand is in steep decline now though.

Last edited by tdnupe3; 03-28-2013 at 04:53 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #30
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,527 | Props total: 6756 6756
 5 years ago '11        #31
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,284 | Props total: 12557 12557
the first one is way better i guess the first one he really tried seeing that he was going off to camp as Jay-Z put it lol...but this one is just hype up off the handle experiment with more miss that hits he spitting them bars like these joints are hitting hard naw dude you trying way too hard but that song with Gunplay is on point.
 5 years ago '12        #32
yute from KGN 21 heat pts21
space
space
$299 | Props total: 45 45
Then son dropped the “5 Am In Toronto” joint…n even tho the tough talk is jus funny comin from the n**ga who sang a duet wit Rihanna over a calypso house ballad the sh-t was aight. Its like I been said…Drake talkin tough on records is like a lotion dispenser squirtin out a couple hard chunks…its still all lotion. Which brings us back to THAT Drake. Thats the Drake croonin on the corny a.ss hook wit Future. Anyways that n**ga Aubrey probably got some easter eggs to lay so Imma move on.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #33
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,289 | Props total: 19998 19998
 Chiddy said:
YOOOOOOOOOOO!! Imma need DJ Whoo Kid to rewind that sh-t back n fire off multiple retardedly loud gunshots n ad libs on this sh-t so we can fully absorb the impact of that muthafu-kin poetry right there yo…
so i aint the only one that hate that sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #34
bransonsaks 
space
space
$477 | Props total: 76 76
Ghost is only funny cause he is real. No filter!
 03-28-2013, 06:31 PM         #35
Gchild781 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He was using the original pictures from a bunch of smilies on here. Big Ghost be lurking.
 5 years ago '10        #36
marx1684 
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 4975 4975
 WCIB said:
Lyrical McNuggets?

Punchline stillbirths?

I haven't listened to the album in full yet, but my snippet review was still right on track with what (serious) reviewers have been saying... I think I may take the Juicy J tracks out the folder and delete the rest.

Peace Gods.
Same thing I was thinking. This is some great stuff to read while stuck on a computer.
 5 years ago '11        #37
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
so many quotes..

recycle bin gawd
 5 years ago '12        #38
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
hilarious!
 5 years ago '04        #39
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6061 6061
ghost goin in on this n*gga bruh
 5 years ago '04        #40
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2548 2548
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy