top pushed back like oh boy

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-29-2013, 08:47 AM         #61
funkdat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's that remarkable 1960's fade and lean ish
 5 years ago '12        #62
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,427 | Props total: 4063 4063
 corys35 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #63
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,935 | Props total: 1384 1384
 corys35 said:

[pic - click to view]

oh sh*t!
 5 years ago '07        #64
silenced_shotty 
space
space
$1,502 | Props total: 168 168
doesnt she do kung fu flicks?
 5 years ago '09        #65
husky meat 59 heat pts59 OP
space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 1322 1322
 castro13 said:
that bron sh*t

but you wouldn't have walked up on her and took a pic like this if another male was with her.

... you ain't that stupid n*gga.

its bout respect.

Lol y'all don't really know
 5 years ago '09        #66
space
space
 WillScrillz5000 said:
you are a piece of sh*t for taking that pic though... hope you get get dissed when you get old too.
Me too I enjoy a good joke
 03-29-2013, 09:40 AM         #67
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
n*gga shut the fu*k up, you diabetic, bad nutrition fat slob, soon to be Patrice Oneal without the money and accolades greasy bucket a lard son of a bi*ch. Go and get yourself a bra, you chicken grease smelling abomination of a human being. I hope you stroke out mid taping of your next Ross video. What type of pus*y a.ss n*gga runs up on an old lady, puts a camera over her head, makes her feel uncomfortable as fu*k and straight up disrespects her and takes her pic without her permission? n*gga what you did was not funny AT ALL. You must truly hate yourself to belittle an older woman like that.

If there is a god, you will die in your sleep tonight.
So the guy who hates women and calls them wh0ores because they wouldn't date him, is now defending a women who got her picture taken?
 5 years ago '05        #68
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
 corys35 said:

[pic - click to view]

husky meat said:
just for dude running his mouth im back on my old school husky meat sh*t

[pic - click to view]

NOooooOOOOOO
 03-29-2013, 09:57 AM         #69
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
You stay on my d!ck son.

You're one of those n*ggas that takes something someone says and constantly repeats it to make yourself feel better.

Yes, a woman that likes me but then doesn't like me when she finds out I make less than 50K a year IS A wh0ore.

And WHAT?! Who got her picture taken? You bi*ch a.ss n*gga you. Look at the evil intent behind it. You n*ggas here are the worst. Troll all day and say the ugliest of things all you want, hell I even do it, but to be an as*hole in REAL LIFE is not cool. That lady didn't deserve that.
n*gga I don't even think you understand what is wrong with this post.
 03-29-2013, 10:08 AM         #70
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
n*gga I don't think you understand what my beef with dude is. I don't give a fu*k about the jokes, I can't police the world. My beef is with him running up on the woman and playing her this way. fu*k is wrong with you son? And learn to stick to the topic at hand, stop bringing sh*t up from other threads. Stop thirsting for fu*king W's like that.
So the guy who brings up past information on the OP and uses it to insult him is giving me a lecture on stop bringing past sh*t up from other threads?

How am I thirsting for a win, when I asked a question?
 5 years ago '12        #71
wiz kantinflas 103 heat pts103
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 456 456
i smell an exposure coming soon

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #72
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,256 | Props total: 3845 3845
 corys35 said:

[pic - click to view]

YOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo
 5 years ago '06        #73
bobdigi 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 14 14
 Fresco said:
Yo son, you're joking about taking the picture and disrespecting her like that, right? You dead just went up to her and tried to take a pic of something that she probably has low self esteem about? You're like the bi*ch n*ggas of all bi*ch n*ggas. I would ask you how you would feel if n*ggas played your moms like that, but a piece of sh*t like you would more than likely not care anyways.
Look at this sensitive f*g.
 5 years ago '10        #74
Moyo420 37 heat pts37
space
space
$1,312 | Props total: 35 35
 Fresco said:
n*gga I don't think you understand what my beef with dude is. I don't give a fu*k about the jokes, I can't police the world. My beef is with him running up on the woman and playing her this way. fu*k is wrong with you son? And learn to stick to the topic at hand, stop bringing sh*t up from other threads. Stop thirsting for fu*king W's like that.

stop thristing for W's period, your really think that this guy gives a fu*k how much u bi*ch about a picture?

do u really give a sh*t whats wrong with him or do u just want to argue cause u are saying fu*k is wrong with son, but i really dont think you give a sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #75
Moyo420 37 heat pts37
space
space
$1,312 | Props total: 35 35
 bobdigi said:
Look at this sensitive f*g.
 5 years ago '04        #76
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
she's probably 80+ and we're suppose to be laughing at her hairline?

C'mon Bx
 5 years ago '09        #77
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
BX, y'all are better than this. This is someone's mom or grandma.
 5 years ago '09        #78
space
space
^ do u really think I care about an angry lesbian pastor in a snake skin suit who was mad because she dropped a phone in toilet and we couldn't fix it
 03-29-2013, 11:13 AM         #79
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
if anything I was giving him props for his Ross videos, that's why I said to stick to making those. But forget all that, why are you sucking his d!ck and coming to his defense? n*gga clearly did some fu*ked up sh*t. Would you want a n*gga running up on your moms like that? I mean it's JUST A PICTURE, right? If you're trolling me I'll take my L, but if you're serious you're a true bi*ch n*gga. On everything that I love, if someone did that to my mother, I would end his life right there on that spot.
So now apparently askin a question is sucking d!ck of another man? You might be one of the most contradictory dudes I have ever seen, say one thing and do another.

And now we have tough guys who will murder another n*gga over picture? Is this how much you devalue your life and your mother? Ya I am going to waste money going to another location, murder a n*gga, get locked up, lose my job, my freedom and shame my mother all over a picture.

But..but officer, he took a picture of my mother and posted it on an online forum.

Last edited by Drone; 03-29-2013 at 11:16 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #80
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,467 | Props total: 6050 6050
yea it is fukked up but sh*t it aint like n*ggaz can be touched unless u in atl
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy