Vegeta Dancing In Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
Monolith 
space
space
$690 | Props total: 8 8
I can't stand for the life of me how they consistently keep fu*kin over Vegeta.
 5 years ago '04        #102
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4282 4282
Lol at whoever mentioned Vegeta bi*ching out at Broly. Vegeta damn sitting there crying literally.
 5 years ago '12        #103
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 C.R.I.P. said:
Lol at whoever mentioned Vegeta bi*ching out at Broly. Vegeta damn sitting there crying literally.
And everybody bi*ched out at buu and cell....
 5 years ago '12        #104
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 cbjones said:
Wish people would get off this "most badass character" sh*t with Vegeta. He stopped being that when he caught that whoopin from Frieza(maybe even before that). Get over it. Had a spark when he started...Yall know the rest.

He should have had his pink shirt in that scene. He's not a full on joke character yet with out it. He's lighted the hell up after all this time. It's really an improvement when you think about it. He knows he's not the biggest dog in the yard, and he's starting to come to terms with that.

Miss me with this ruins the character sh*t. You want him to be an anal retentive goober, always going on about his lineage, and how Kakarot is a scrub who doesn't deserve to be in his spot? Vegeta has grown as a character(no longer one a dimensional windbag), and has become humanized. It would be stupid to keep him as a butthole antagonist, who only wants to get in the way of the Z f!ghters, and challenge Goku while he's trying to do away with a real threat.

Hell, that'd be even more of a joke role. Picture Goku bi*ch slapping Vegeta, and and using his carcass like a bat, and beating on Bills with it.
Oh fu*k you, fu*k you with a broken toaster! Everyone knows vegeta was the "idgaf" n*gga. What f!ghter had the arrogance and stubbornness of vegeta? All that, plus his drive made him who he was.... And no this wasn't coming from a super villain like buuor cell or frieza, this was coming from someone trying to extend their power beyond any being but couldn't quite get it right!! Remember his meditation on that mountain?? No f!ghter had the drive like vegeta. He was a bad a.ss underdog. He wasn't the golden child like goku, he wasn't the teams sacrificed L like krillin. This was the dude who claimed prince of saiyans proudly, was ready to f!ght ANYONE no hesitation, tried to go BEYOND a saiyan, always seems angry... But constantly failed. And guess what, all his fails made him a more stubborn, egotistical BAD a.ss!!! Didn't jail make Pac worst? Doesn't a hungry, abused pitbull become heartless? Doesn't picking a scab make it heal all types of fu*ked up way? Ok then. Vegeta will always be dragonball z's BAD a.ss.
 5 years ago '04        #105
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 529 529
Hahahaha yo, the way y'all write about Vegeta I'm definitely going to hire y'all to write at my eulogy. Yeah, he was a young hog. Got his a.ss whooped but he came back for me. Still upset how they let Broli play him for a bi*ch. but most dbz movies were on some hoe sh*t anyways. It went from Krillin getting taxed, to Piccilo being the n*gga getting beat the fu*k up, to vegeta getting it
 5 years ago '09        #106
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
 Trelli3Matrix said:
And everybody bi*ched out at buu and cell....
gohan didnt, he took cell out like a boss and he was just a kid
 5 years ago '09        #107
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Yung Dilla said:
So we gonna act like gohan ain't the best z f!ghter?? My n*gga wrecks sh*t
problem with gohan is he has the potential but the writers make him like clark kent, a mild mannered nerd, he has what it takes but it seems he always goes back to reading his books and doesnt train as much as he can, unlike goku and vegeta who train on the off seasons when they arent f!ghting bad guys

future trunk and gohan= should have been the future of dbz

sick of this goku save the day sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #108
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Oh fu*k you, fu*k you with a broken toaster! Everyone knows vegeta was the "idgaf" n*gga. What f!ghter had the arrogance and stubbornness of vegeta? All that, plus his drive made him who he was.... And no this wasn't coming from a super villain like buuor cell or frieza, this was coming from someone trying to extend their power beyond any being but couldn't quite get it right!! Remember his meditation on that mountain?? No f!ghter had the drive like vegeta. He was a bad a.ss underdog. He wasn't the golden child like goku, he wasn't the teams sacrificed L like krillin. This was the dude who claimed prince of saiyans proudly, was ready to f!ght ANYONE no hesitation, tried to go BEYOND a saiyan, always seems angry... But constantly failed. And guess what, all his fails made him a more stubborn, egotistical BAD a.ss!!! Didn't jail make Pac worst? Doesn't a hungry, abused pitbull become heartless? Doesn't picking a scab make it heal all types of fu*ked up way? Ok then. Vegeta will always be dragonball z's BAD a.ss.
vegeta wouldnt have been so bad if he wasnt such a sniveling jealous bastard, dude spent to much time bi*ching about how much stronger "kakarot" was,
 5 years ago '04        #109
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
I mean...he tried. But Broly was undoubtedly that n*gga

but now with this whole God Super Sayian sh*t, im confused if Broly was the legendary Super Sayian or not

[video - click to view]

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 03-30-2013 at 03:48 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #110
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,927 | Props total: 6176 6176
 Jacc Blacc said:
problem with gohan is he has the potential but the writers make him like clark kent, a mild mannered nerd, he has what it takes but it seems he always goes back to reading his books and doesnt train as much as he can, unlike goku and vegeta who train on the off seasons when they arent f!ghting bad guys

future trunk and gohan= should have been the future of dbz

sick of this goku save the day sh*t

Y'all cats getting tired of Goku now
 5 years ago '09        #111
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 1038 1038

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #112
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Quddus said:
Y'all cats getting tired of Goku now
BEEN tired of goku, after Cell Saga ended, and how it ended i felt they were ushering Gohan as THAT saiyan, i thought gohan was gonna be the main star but they brought goku back
 5 years ago '04        #113
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Goku is the trillest n*gga of all time. He used to die on fu*king purpose.
 03-30-2013, 05:02 PM         #114
NotInThisTown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I need this movie leaked if somebody knows where I can watch it, pm me
 03-30-2013, 05:05 PM         #115
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They ruined Gohan's character by doing that stupid high school filler....sh*t was stupid. When he was mystic gohan, he was badass as fu*k and no one wanted to fu*k with him.

He should have defeated Buu.
 5 years ago '11        #116
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Gohan would of probably been my favorite character if he never engaged in that Saiyaman bullsh*t
 03-30-2013, 05:20 PM         #117
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Frank Hampton said:
Gohan would of probably been my favorite character if he never engaged in that Saiyaman bullsh*t
Thats what I am saying bro. Whats even more stupid, is if they gonna emphasis so much on Gohan's doing his studies over his training, then why the fu*k did we not know what he became as Z ended? Was he doctor? A lawyer?

Never noticed how open ended DBZ was. So many unanswered questions.
 5 years ago '04        #118
jhova424 
space
space
space
$573 | Props total: 9 9
I need this movie in my life
 03-30-2013, 06:03 PM         #119
Twelve  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Burker said:
i'm sad as fu*k
i dunno why this sh*t made me laugh.

Patrick Galooly said:
I've never understood why dbz is so popular. It develops these characters in Dragonball and establishes connections between them and the audience only for them to become completely irrelevant in DBZ.
Why do you bi*ch about everything? Negative Nancy a.ss n*gga.
 5 years ago '04        #120
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 dog4life said:
I'm back from the movie it was awesome. vegeta danced to calm bills down pilaf and his group showed up caused some fu*kerey
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
That scene was crazy bulma slapped bills so he slap her back and vegeta was having none of that.

Last edited by dog4life; 03-30-2013 at 07:44 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago