Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 DrX said:
he always been a joke....dude took the most Ls in the whole series
fu*k outta here, u saw what that final flash do. Ur post should b aimed at krillin. HE took the most Ls. Don't ever disrespect the saiyan prince again. U prolly was a fan of the ginyu force.

Last edited by Trelli3Matrix; 03-29-2013 at 09:39 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #82
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
How does Vegeta have so many fans?

-Couldn't turn Super Saiyan 3.
-Couldn't defeat Frieza who he carried a deep hatred against.
-Goku died and he still couldn't beat Cell by himself, instead Gohan had to do it.
-All he was good at was Spam Ki attacks and that sh*t barely fazed anyone.
-His IQ dropped from the Saiyan Saga to Android Saga

Homie was good for talking sh*t and doing nothing. He's the Freddie Gibbs of DBZ.
Vegeta was just a bad a.ss, as kids, EVERYONE loved the bad a.ss rebel, just like the green ranger. I remember one episode, tommy was wearing a see through fish net half shirt, we still liked him. But anyways, vegeta wasn't supposed to get all the heroic sh*t, his part was just being the hard headed bad a.ss!! He was just reckless, like at that tournament, they said don't use ur full power and he blatantly blew that punching sh*t up. Sometimes its cool to see a guy like him be the under achiever....just makes him that more bad a.ss. Cuz its a known fact, he didn't do as well as the heavenly goku... But he could still beat a mafu*ka down viciously.
 5 years ago '12        #83
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Klasicktha1 said:
fu*k that bring this nygga back..........

[pic - click to view]

That vanilla n*gga put that hyper a.ss cuttin on cell...
 5 years ago '12        #84
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
n*ggas talkin bout vegeta ain't this vegeta ain't that, sayin my n*gga ain't no k!ller, my n*gga ain't bust a nut n that blue haired bi*ch bulma, he he he he he he he he he he ain't no prince of the saiyans, that a fake, dawg SHUT THE fu*k UP!!! YALL n*ggaS AIN'T ON sh*t!! YALL KNO THAT n*gga ROLLED WIT NAPPA THEM!! YALL AIN'T HEARD WHAT HE SAID BOUT KID GOTEN AND TRUNKS GOIN SAIYAN?? "WHEN WAS IT... THAT THE LEGEND OF SAIYAN RACE.... WAS REDUCED TO A CHILD'S PLAY THING"
 5 years ago '04        #85
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,122 | Props total: 976 976
I haven't looked at him the same since he bi*ched up when they fought Broli
 5 years ago '04        #86
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
They took my boy shine but he still glow from time to time. Yeah, he got hoed by Broli and Bojack. Android 18 broke his sh*t. Frieza put him on ice. And Buu was not impressed hahaha but he never quit
 5 years ago '07        #87
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 304 304
 Dy-lan said:
Vegeta my favorite character but after an interview from way back where AT said vegeta was his least fav character I lost hope of him ever really getting shine with out it turning out to be a joke (Examples: beats android 19 but gets worked by 18, beats 2nd stage cell gets worked by perfect cell, gets the better of ssj2 goku only for us to find out goku was holding back).
Considering 18 was far superior to 19 and 20, I don't see a problem with that. It was like that to develop the story, to show you that even the strongest f!ghter on Earth was easily manhandled by the Androids. EVERYONE got worked by Perfect Cell. He had Imperfect Cell's number but he let his ego get in the way. Which is classic Vegeta. I don't see a problem with Vegeta's achievements, sure he was never the main hero who beat the villain but he played an integral role in holding the villain off when no one else could. (Freeza, Androids, Cell)
 5 years ago '05        #88
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,463 | Props total: 4410 4410
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Vegeta was just a bad a.ss, as kids, EVERYONE loved the bad a.ss rebel, just like the green ranger. I remember one episode, tommy was wearing a see through fish net half shirt, we still liked him. But anyways, vegeta wasn't supposed to get all the heroic sh*t, his part was just being the hard headed bad a.ss!! He was just reckless, like at that tournament, they said don't use ur full power and he blatantly blew that punching sh*t up. Sometimes its cool to see a guy like him be the under achiever....just makes him that more bad a.ss. Cuz its a known fact, he didn't do as well as the heavenly goku... But he could still beat a mafu*ka down viciously.
Exactly. Vegeta was like that one homie that talked the most sh*t and did the least amount of work. But we kept him around because everyone loved his spirit.

Vegeta will be the first guy to f!ght someone knowing he can't beat his a.ss... Vegeta is all heart. And sadly a lot of people don't have heart anymore... That's why we fuxx with him.
 5 years ago '04        #89
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
I'm back from the movie it was awesome. vegeta danced to calm bills down pilaf and his group showed up caused some fu*kerey
 5 years ago '05        #90
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,238 | Props total: 9642 9642
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
Exactly. Vegeta was like that one homie that talked the most sh*t and did the least amount of work. But we kept him around because everyone loved his spirit.

Vegeta will be the first guy to f!ght someone knowing he can't beat his a.ss... Vegeta is all heart. And sadly a lot of people don't have heart anymore... That's why we fuxx with him.
Thank you for this. I could never really put into words why I like Vegeta. It's that heart. And the creator fu*king with him just makes me like him more. They can make him gay and turn him into the weakest, most pus*y character on the NEW sh*t, but that's not who I grew up watching. The scene after Frieza ends him and he starts crying to Goku as he explains that it was Frieza who destroyed their planet... That's that pain n*ggas feel everyday. What did Goku go through in comparison? Frieza used Vegeta and Nappa as his slaves essentially... Keeping him close because there was always a chance he could be the Super Saiyan of legend.

Superman is an awesome character, but there's a reason people love Batman more... It's that heart. That human component.
 5 years ago '09        #91
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 DesertEagle said:
Krillin is the walking definition of an L. If you traced a line along the dots on his forehead, they form an L.
krilling is fukking a bi*ch every night, vegeta sometimes act like he doesnt even like pus*y
 5 years ago '09        #92
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 dog4life said:
I'm back from the movie it was awesome. vegeta danced to calm bills down pilaf and his group showed up caused some fu*kerey
2 querstions

did it end in a cliff hanger making it seem like there will be more movies ahead?

and was ssjgod form as weak as it looked on them posters and video snippets
 5 years ago '06        #93
GunMedalGleam 
space
space
$398 | Props total: 100 100
Vegeta was one of my favorites in the series. Dragon ball, ball z , and ball gt were just a long elaborate Goku show, there for no on else was even allowed to win.
 5 years ago '04        #94
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
krilling is fukking a bi*ch every night, vegeta sometimes act like he doesnt even like pus*y
n*gga please vegeta came to earth and wifed the chick everybody wanted except goku and knocked her a.ss up. yamcha was chasing that bi*ch for years and vegeta shows up and fu*ked yamachas world up.
 5 years ago '04        #95
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
2 querstions

did it end in a cliff hanger making it seem like there will be more movies ahead?

and was ssjgod form as weak as it looked on them posters and video snippets
i sent you a message
 5 years ago '11        #96
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
How does Vegeta have so many fans?

-Couldn't turn Super Saiyan 3.
-Couldn't defeat Frieza who he carried a deep hatred against.
-Goku died and he still couldn't beat Cell by himself, instead Gohan had to do it.
-All he was good at was Spam Ki attacks and that sh*t barely fazed anyone.
-His IQ dropped from the Saiyan Saga to Android Saga

Homie was good for talking sh*t and doing nothing. He's the Freddie Gibbs of DBZ.

cbjones said:
Wish people would get off this "most badass character" sh*t with Vegeta. He stopped being that when he caught that whoopin from Frieza(maybe even before that). Get over it. Had a spark when he started...Yall know the rest.

He should have had his pink shirt in that scene. He's not a full on joke character yet with out it. He's lighted the hell up after all this time. It's really an improvement when you think about it. He knows he's not the biggest dog in the yard, and he's starting to come to terms with that.

Miss me with this ruins the character sh*t. You want him to be an anal retentive goober, always going on about his lineage, and how Kakarot is a scrub who doesn't deserve to be in his spot? Vegeta has grown as a character(no longer one a dimensional windbag), and has become humanized. It would be stupid to keep him as a butthole antagonist, who only wants to get in the way of the Z f!ghters, and challenge Goku while he's trying to do away with a real threat.

Hell, that'd be even more of a joke role. Picture Goku bi*ch slapping Vegeta, and and using his carcass like a bat, and beating on Bills with it.

ALL OF THIS!!!!!

Klasicktha1 said:
fu*k that bring this nygga back..........

[pic - click to view]

This was my mothafu*kin n*gga! Favorite character in all of the show. The way he sliced and diced freeza
 03-30-2013, 09:23 AM         #97
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When trunks arrived on Earth to take out Frieza and King Cold, he was the coolest character in the show bar none.
 5 years ago '10        #98
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,865 | Props total: 20863 20863
 Darkdrone said:
When trunks arrived on Earth to take out Frieza and King Cold, he was the coolest character in the show bar none.
Agreed.

I bugged the fu*k out when that happened. He became my favorite character after that & the Burning Attack with the hand movements? Mannnn....that was just the icing on top.
 5 years ago '09        #99
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,981 | Props total: 1851 1851
 dog4life said:
n*gga please vegeta came to earth and wifed the chick everybody wanted except goku and knocked her a.ss up. yamcha was chasing that bi*ch for years and vegeta shows up and fu*ked yamachas world up.

Yamcha was salty as fu*k. Vegeta was like 'your bi*ch chose me'.
 5 years ago '06        #100
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25655 25655
So we gonna act like gohan ain't the best z f!ghter?? My n*gga wrecks sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc