Tyler The Creator - WOLF (2013)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What you think of the album?
5/5 AMAZING!! 48 29.81%
4/5 59 36.65%
3/5 25 15.53%
2/5 8 4.97%
1/5 8 4.97%
0/5 13 8.07%
Voters: 161. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,617 | Props total: 3945 3945
flog gnaw! golf wang! trash wang! goat wang! waaavy. 4/5 from me.
 04-02-2013, 09:19 AM         #42
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That n*gga look like Caesar off Planet of the Apes!! Nobody wanna listen to this bullsh*t. Well, at least nobody I know
 5 years ago '06        #43
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
n*ggas in here saying domo23 is nice? if that's the nicest track on the album this sh*t is terrible lmao.

i just watched the video for it, song is horrible
 5 years ago '05        #44
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
 Gtownkid04 said:
Worst Tyler Album for me so far... honestly feel like he's going backwards. Loved Bastard, Goblin was good, this is just ok to me. Gonna give it another listen but I'm not seeing how it's anything better than a 3/5 so far
that first album was terrible..
 5 years ago '08        #45
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
it was pretty good i gave it a 3/5 the beats were straight n my fave songs are 48,rusty,answer,and tamale
 5 years ago '09        #46
Burg Boy 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,064 | Props total: 547 547
I dont even fu*k with Odd Future stuff, but that rusty track

Bouta listen to that Domo23
 5 years ago '11        #47
Dillah810 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,663 | Props total: 1703 1703
 Got Cheeve? said:
Yeah, I give it a 3/5 just off the production alone which is solid as fu*k. Kid can play his a.ss off on piano and making melodies and working synths and airy pads. But rapping wise he's still remedial as fu*k. It takes away from his growth as a musician imo. I mean, the first track, "Wolf" is like an entire metaphor for the entire album. Him just fu*king around half a.ss singing is funny still, but at the same time, it just shows that he has no business doing vocals over his sh*t. If he would just produce an album, have a few small parts in songs and let other artists perform vocals over his production he'd make a good a.ss album. Maybe if he matures more and gets over the emo pseudo-Marshall Mathers LP "omg critics think i'm immature and racey and I hate being famous" sh*t he can grow. But that'll probably come with age and experience. But honestly I can see him quiting before he reaches that.
His albums should be more Chronic-esqe
 5 years ago '10        #48
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
anywhere i can cop instrumental version? beats are dope
 5 years ago '07        #49
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Never really got into these Odd Future dudes music like that but I actually enjoyed this album. I think Tyler is a clown but he delivered on this project, I'm surprised
 04-04-2013, 09:14 AM         #50
mk88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4 out of 5. I could tell that he really put a lot into this album, and I think everyone can agree that the production is the strong point in the album.

Lyric wise, he was straight. He's not as raw with his lyrics on his album compared to bastard, but I still dig his delivery on the tracks. I personally like that he toned all that satan, r*pe, 666, etc sh*t also, I was able to vibe with the album more. With that being said, I copped it yesterday, I definitely think it's at the very least worth checkin out...especially for the folks that didn't fu*k with him because of the satan, r*pe, 666 sh*t, I'd give him another listen
 04-04-2013, 09:17 AM         #51
mk88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bouncer said:
n*ggas in here saying domo23 is nice? if that's the nicest track on the album this sh*t is terrible lmao.

i just watched the video for it, song is horrible
Agreed, I think domo23 is the worst song on the album
 5 years ago '04        #52
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,555 | Props total: 659 659
5/5!

Can't stop listening to this thing!
 5 years ago '07        #53
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,617 | Props total: 3945 3945
 JickBangz said:
Wolf is okay but like everyone else that kept it real said, his message is getting tiring at this point. The beats are the strong point of this album by far. Goblin and Bastard where better albums as a whole in my opinion, with Bastard being my favorite from him. It's not that Tyler is a bad lyricist, but it's more so that his subject matter is getting annoying. His best songs on the album are the ones that have to do with him sounding creepy talking about women, which is kind of weird but that's just how it is. The love songs on this joint such as bimmer go hard! As for the rest of the songs on here, I could care less about. Tyler just needs to grow up and move on with his life at this point and his music can only last so much longer if he doesn't mature.

On top of all of this the version of the album I got also had some awful mixing. I hope the sound quality on mine was off or something because the sound quality didn't sound to professional. The lows of the bass were way too high, almost like it was a bootleg mixtepe or something.

So with this said Wolf get a....

3 out of 5.

how long did it take eminem to evolve from slim shady....give tyler time to work the craft. wolf is the first but im sure him being 20 years young reflects alot on his music, so let the man live..you sound like all people who like artist then get tired of the artist once they go major...typical, he underground he was the best ever, now wolf out now he getting tiring....
 5 years ago '10        #54
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,220 | Props total: 563 563
I copped it.....commence name calling.....too old to care, if music hits me I'll give it props no matter what. Tyler is a very good producer, with those skills far surpassing his rhyming skills. But he is not bad on the mic and unlike the last album it's not completely juvenile and its quite painfully emotional at times, but mix in enough stupid to lighten the mood. Overall I give it a solid 4/5. Musically the best album so far this year, but not quite as entertaining and easy to consume as Asap's album.

Last edited by knowlege bass; 04-07-2013 at 06:16 PM..
 04-09-2013, 09:44 AM         #55
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how much u n*ggas think hes gonna sell? he has come a long way so im wondering how much hel sell but ima say hes gonna hit 200k which would be great for an artist like him.
 5 years ago '04        #56
Nza 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 7 7
Man this album suprised me!
Best joints so far
1.Treehome95 feat Coco O and Erykah Badu **4ucking fire 5/5
2.Slater/Escape ft Frank Ocean **Dope 4/5
3.Thrashwang **Def Party and In Car banger 5/5
4.Pigs **Lyrically deep 4/5
5."48" **Dope! 4/5

Rest of album is real tight too
Album gets 5 mics from me!
 5 years ago '06        #57
senimsilla 
space
space
$285 | Props total: 20 20
Album is better than I expected. Rusty is dope!!
 04-14-2013, 12:53 PM         #58
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. Wolf N/A
2. Jamba feat. Hodgy Beats 4.5/5
3. Cowboy 4.4/5
4. Awkward 4/5
5. Domo23 4.5/5
6. Answer 5/5
7. Slater/Escape-ism feat. Frank Ocean & Dave Matthews 5/5
8. 48 4/5 (Nas simple was dope)
9. Colossus/The Bridge of Love 4/5
10. Partyisntover/Campfire/Bimmer feat. LŠtitia Sadier & Frank Ocean 4/5
11. IFHY feat. Pharrell 4/5
12. Pigs 4/5
13. Parking Lot feat. Mike G & Casey Veggies 4/5
14. Rusty feat. Domo Genesis & Earl Sweatshirt 4.5 (One of his best songs as an emcee)
15. Trashwang feat. Na-kel, Jasper, Lucas, L-Boy, Taco, Left Brain & Lee Spielman (2/5)
16. Treehome95 feat. Coco O. & Erykah Badu N/A
17. Tamale feat. Tallulah (2/5) Don't like the girl in the background at all.
18. Lone/Jornada (3.5/5) Has a Goblin feel to it.

I had a hard time giving these songs a bad grade. The first half of the album is really fu*kin' good, and the second half is solid too besides a couple tracks.

Great production. I probably could've/should've been a little more critical of some tracks but it's easier to rate them higher when you like the album as a whole

4/5
 5 years ago '11        #59
nastynorm89 
space
space
$229 | Props total: 62 62
He rips the tracks Rusty and Colossus...overall solid album 4/5
 5 years ago '10        #60
DeathStar 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,645 | Props total: 7714 7714
Tyler did his thing on this album. From the production, to the lyrics, to his flow everything was nice. 4/5.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
62 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy