Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #141
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,212 | Props total: 1083 1083
I keep telling people....revenge of the backpack is almost upon us.......
About time...
 5 years ago '07        #142
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2460 2460
 focused313 said:
this man has set the world wide record for mentioning eating pus*y in lyrics on a retail album.
real fu*king sh*t!!!!! My god wayne has been going overboard with the refrences to eating pus*y so much, no wonder people think he's trying to convince the world that he's not gay ..all of us straight men love to fu*k bi*ches and I for one sure as hell like eating out the right bi*ches pus*y(if it's clean, shaved/minimal hair, good odor, and presentable, you better believe i'm going to the fu*k in on a s3xy or bad a.ss bi*ch ..but by the way wayne throws it out there so damn often you would think it's something really special that only non humang beings can do or enjoy ..somebody run and tell that fu*k n*gga that he's not talking about or doing anything that's special or new..n*ggas been eating and fu*king pus*y since the start of civilization and we can only hope to continue to do so in the after life, when the world as we know it no longer exists...i really think dude is trying to compensate for something by how often he mentions eating pus*y in his music( most likely it's because of dressing gay and people thinking he may be gay or bi) god damn even s3x addicts don't talk about fu*king like that(they think about it all the damn time and it's a huge part of their lives but they don't speak on it like that.. more like they act on it like that) no real n*gga is going to tell you that wayne is their favorite rapper and it's been like that for a while now..that's why his album sales probably won't be what one would expect them to be..he simply has lost his core fan base) wayne is a lame now...he dresses like a lame, style is that of a lame, acts like a lame..the n*gga is a skater and trukfit is one of the worst clothing brands ever especially for such a big rap artist..the problem is he's still trying to rap like a gangsta even though his image has gone through a dramatic change..what I hope is happening, is in the words of pusha t(i hate the word swag btw) "the swag don't match the sweater..drake might be a lame at heart but atleast he's not running around with a skater image trying to talk like a g, instead he's a simp trying to talk like a g which is sadly much more tolerable ..with that being said wayne still has the ability to make good songs and that shows through a few cuts on "ianahb2"....it just makes me cringe when I realize who the n*gga behind it all really is like now

Last edited by Deniro732; 03-29-2013 at 05:00 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #143
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,076 | Props total: 976 976
its fu*king garbage...what is he expecting.
 03-29-2013, 08:27 AM         #144
1iamssmedia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people getting tired of him.... bye bye...
 5 years ago '04        #145
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 HipHopFactz said:
is weezy the only one who cops his albums den?

when kanye and jay drop albums do they cop theirs? people say DefJam have done it time and time again...

why doesnt 50 just drop an album and cop his own records

can u explain to me how one cops his own albums, do they go to one store and put in a order for a million?

i agree with u on IANHAHB is seen somewhat like a mixtape of wackness
Bruh that buying album practice is nothing new......The projected sales are already known before the albums are pressed up by the number of units ordered by retailers........The label orders em too. Those are the cds you see them giving the fans at events or when you see em giving cds away outside 106 & park.
 5 years ago '05        #146
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 skillahmang said:
im not arguing against you.

but the fact that someone hears how to love and then it encourages them to go out and buy an album is a huge L for our society as whole.

A huge L in our society?

Women love that record. You remember women right? Turns out women like his singles. That's who he made it for. Not everything has to be gangsta all the time.
 5 years ago '06        #147
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 1224 1224
 Zaosyn said:
I expected 350k minimum with no hype
I expected 450k minimum with some hype and OD
that just mean the audience is smart'n up

A huge L in our society?

Women love that record. You remember women right? Turns out women like his singles. That's who he made it for. Not everything has to be gangsta all the time.
 5 years ago '05        #148
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
The end of his career is near. Well deserved flop. It's by far his worst album.

My n*gga went from getting features from Jay, Nas, & Em to Soulja Boy.
 5 years ago '06        #149
Sheek213 7 heat pts
space
space
$570 | Props total: 258 258
Not a human being series is just Wack. That's why people don't cop. I like Wayne but I don't even listen to this jawn yet cuz I thought the first one was bad.

Carter series just has the track record and name at this point. Like if Jay drops another blueprint album. If this same excact album was called the carter v it prob woulda sold more, as retarted as that sounds
 5 years ago '05        #150
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
Rich as fu*k and trigger finger are the next singles

You heard it here first
 5 years ago '04        #151
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2837 2837
not surprised.. its not the same as the Carter series.. Carter V will go plat first week
 5 years ago '06        #152
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 1224 1224
 Sheek213 said:
Not a human being series is just Wack. That's why people don't cop. I like Wayne but I don't even listen to this jawn yet cuz I thought the first one was bad.

Carter series just has the track record and name at this point. Like if Jay drops another blueprint album. If this same excact album was called the carter v it prob woulda sold more, as retarted as that sounds

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #153
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,670 | Props total: 11322 11322
 Jazzy Soul said:
A huge L in our society?

Yeah the fact that women eat that bullsh*t up is a complete disgrace.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #154
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,670 | Props total: 11322 11322
Wayne stans going crazy.

Men Lie. Women Lie. Numbers Don't

5 years ago '06        #155
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
This cd is fu*kin garbage. Hopefully this means the masses are finally getting tired of this sh*tty rapper. Don't get me wrong, i use to like lil wayne but this cd is so sh*tty that i d/led it and after previewing each track, i decided not to even burn that sh*t for free it was so sh*tty. Nearly every song seemed like a filler track, bi*ches love me is prob the best song on there to be honest.
 5 years ago '11        #156
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
Every time I hear a new record by Lil Wayne today, it just reminds me of the good times I had listening to him circa 99-2007. Every since then, its been trash album after trash album after trash mixtape. Carter 2, Drought is over 4, Carter 3 mixtape, and Drought 3 will remain in rotation. The rest of that bullsh*t is or the birds.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #157
bignick43 
space
space
space
$1,427 | Props total: 0 0
Good the albums fu*kin weak...worse than Carter 4...I thought Wayne would get better after being in jail but he got worse...syrups catching up to him too u can see it in his music...
 5 years ago '09        #158
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,639 | Props total: 2745 2745
So, he almost died, and he can't get 250K?
 5 years ago '09        #159
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,813 | Props total: 1137 1137
 Sheek213 said:

5 years ago '10        #160
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
who got a DL link??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy