The pyramids were what?
76 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
226 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How the hell did Jaden Smith smash Sarahfu-kingsnyder !
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,550 | Props total: 1950 1950
this man has set the world wide record for mentioning eating pus*y in lyrics on a retail album.

I'm not a wayne hater, but this album and one of his most recent mixtapes have been horrible to me. I rather listen to French Montana, atleast he has features.
 5 years ago '10        #122
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 141 141
 white-chocolate said:
album was trash
almost every single song was about sucking pus*y and having a long d!ck..
And pretending to be a ganster and k!lling people dont forget about all the people he k!lled
 5 years ago '10        #123
HolyFatherSteve 990 heat pts990
space
space
$9,810 | Props total: 17612 17612

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #124
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,259 | Props total: 12345 12345
Maybe now he woud go back and listen to his old music as well as cut out all the drug usage.

Maybe he will also not make songs only about fu*king women and mix it up a little bit.

Maybe he will see the errors in his ways.
 03-28-2013, 09:19 PM         #125
Jets Fool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread did more numbers than the discussion thread .. bx lives for Wayne's demise.
 5 years ago '12        #126
hou12 
space
space
$6,747 | Props total: 1045 1045
So let me get this straight...

This album is the sequel to IANAHB

It is a known fact that any Wayne album outside of The Carter series is not as successful as the latest Tha Carter album

This album is outselling the first one, even though Wayne is less popular now

It's also doing 200K first week, which is ahead of most rappers

At this rate it will go gold just like the first one, and probably faster once the other singles take off

This album will finish as one of the top 10 best selling rap albums this year

But it's a flop...
 5 years ago '05        #127
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
 Nyuzi said:
Hopefully this pushes him back to his old style. The people have spoken.
Yeah that sh*t never happens.

I been wondering if this is the era of Wayne losing his spot...not even Nicki n Drake is poppin right now really and he was heavily relying on their popularity to bolster his own. Can't be surprised at the way it's going now after that rock album sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #128
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$12,213 | Props total: 8779 8779
i know why there are low album sales. This album is sh*t nuggets
 5 years ago '05        #129
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,654 | Props total: 208 208
he needs someone else to come out and say he's the best...only reason anyone cared in the first place..

no one gave a fu*k about lil wayne til kayne said he was the best...mr west fu*ked us all on that one...
 5 years ago '04        #130
Y.H. 6 heat pts
space
space
$612 | Props total: 3 3
people finally tired of listening to this fu*king clown........he shouldve retired after the Cater II.....IMO
 5 years ago '06        #131
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$16,237 | Props total: 3039 3039
It's a hot garbage album. Deserves to have low sales.
 5 years ago '11        #132
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,570 | Props total: 759 759
 hou12 said:
So let me get this straight...

This album is the sequel to IANAHB

It is a known fact that any Wayne album outside of The Carter series is not as successful as the latest Tha Carter album

This album is outselling the first one, even though Wayne is less popular now

It's also doing 200K first week, which is ahead of most rappers

At this rate it will go gold just like the first one, and probably faster once the other singles take off

This album will finish as one of the top 10 best selling rap albums this year

But it's a flop...
He's considered the number 1 rapper and he's the most popular so selling 200k is a flop.
This album is weak and everyone is starting to notice he has nothing to talk about but eating pus*y and long d!ck
 5 years ago '12        #133
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Kingpin 313 said:
This actually proves Carter 4 sells was real why wouldn't they buy the albums again to make a point
Trying to keep the Carter series high up. They saw how much 3 sold, and had to make 4 do the same. Their keeping it going. Plus, 4 had hit radio singles, he just got outta jail, put out sorry for the wait, brought back the old him on songs like welcome to my hood, and fireflame spitter... so it would b no excuse if he flopped. With nahb 1 and 2, rebirth, those aren't put on pedestals like carter series.
 03-28-2013, 11:06 PM         #134
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's average at best
 5 years ago '12        #135
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
 datboy|e said:
real sh*t sales in stores might be low but anyone on the internet heard it
People don't like him enough to pay for his music tho?? But they'll download a free mixtape all day huh? Look at meek mill, over a million mixtape downloads... But How many people wanted to spend their hard earned money on him tho?? Wayne isnt convincing much people as he used to to buy his album.
 5 years ago '04        #136
LordBlanco|M 52 heat pts52
space
space
$36,080 | Props total: 23227 23227
not even bothering to listen, just reading the comments It's probably the right move.
 5 years ago '12        #137
hou12 
space
space
$6,747 | Props total: 1045 1045
 SuL2K12 said:
He's considered the number 1 rapper

By who? According to MTV (meaning the mainstream) it's Kendrick or 2 Chainz these days

Wayne wasn't even on the "Hottest MC's" list and he's gonna outsell a good number of them
 5 years ago '04        #138
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,640 | Props total: 1769 1769
I keep telling people....revenge of the backpack is almost upon us.......
About time...
 5 years ago '07        #139
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,380 | Props total: 3295 3295
 focused313 said:
this man has set the world wide record for mentioning eating pus*y in lyrics on a retail album.
real fu*king sh*t!!!!! My god wayne has been going overboard with the refrences to eating pus*y so much, no wonder people think he's trying to convince the world that he's not gay ..all of us straight men love to fu*k bi*ches and I for one sure as hell like eating out the right bi*ches pus*y(if it's clean, shaved/minimal hair, good odor, and presentable, you better believe i'm going to the fu*k in on a s3xy or bad a.ss bi*ch ..but by the way wayne throws it out there so damn often you would think it's something really special that only non humang beings can do or enjoy ..somebody run and tell that fu*k n*gga that he's not talking about or doing anything that's special or new..n*ggas been eating and fu*king pus*y since the start of civilization and we can only hope to continue to do so in the after life, when the world as we know it no longer exists...i really think dude is trying to compensate for something by how often he mentions eating pus*y in his music( most likely it's because of dressing gay and people thinking he may be gay or bi) god damn even s3x addicts don't talk about fu*king like that(they think about it all the damn time and it's a huge part of their lives but they don't speak on it like that.. more like they act on it like that) no real n*gga is going to tell you that wayne is their favorite rapper and it's been like that for a while now..that's why his album sales probably won't be what one would expect them to be..he simply has lost his core fan base) wayne is a lame now...he dresses like a lame, style is that of a lame, acts like a lame..the n*gga is a skater and trukfit is one of the worst clothing brands ever especially for such a big rap artist..the problem is he's still trying to rap like a gangsta even though his image has gone through a dramatic change..what I hope is happening, is in the words of pusha t(i hate the word swag btw) "the swag don't match the sweater..drake might be a lame at heart but atleast he's not running around with a skater image trying to talk like a g, instead he's a simp trying to talk like a g which is sadly much more tolerable ..with that being said wayne still has the ability to make good songs and that shows through a few cuts on "ianahb2"....it just makes me cringe when I realize who the n*gga behind it all really is like now

Last edited by Deniro732; 03-29-2013 at 04:00 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #140
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,196 | Props total: 1100 1100
its fu*king garbage...what is he expecting.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
269 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Rachel Dolezal faces 15 yrs in prison if convicted of felony ..
49 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy