2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Introduced, with Facelift Styling!

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '07        #41
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,342 | Props total: 2053 2053
Funny how you mentioned the miata and you've just proven my point. You fool. Like I said, mustangs, camaros and miatas are called chic cars bc so many are driven by women even though they are beloved by men. If you don't know about the miata I'd suggest you do research on that chic car before you start speaking more bullsh*t.

And mustangs and camaros just like miatas were named chic cars by, guess who, men, you f*ggot. Bc so many are driven by women
 5 years ago '05        #42
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976 OP
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25074 25074
 240ka said:
Any car bought by a lot of chics always gets deemed a "chic car" in the car world. Mustangs started being called chic cars in 00s through now and the new camaros have also been labeled as such.
....Now You Reaching & Trolling. Ain't No bi*ches Riding Around In New Maros. They Mostly In A 300c, Small Benz or A Honda.
 5 years ago '10        #43
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5678 5678
 240ka said:
Funny how you mentioned the miata and you've just proven my point. You fool. Like I said, mustangs, camaros and miatas are called chic cars bc so many are driven by women even though they are beloved by men. If you don't know about the miata I'd suggest you do research on that chic car before you start speaking more bullsh*t.
The Miata is a very capable, heavily raced car. The LS-x swaps they do with them are really nice. But you look like a f*ggot driving one. It's a chick car.

[pic - click to view]

^That ain't no chick car. You can hear the testosterone spilling out the exhaust of a pony. Da f*ck is wrong with you.

Last edited by FrankAndBeans; 03-29-2013 at 12:29 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #44
space
space
 Motor Trend said:
"Ford Mustang Voted “Manliest” Car in Survey

k!ll yaself
 5 years ago '04        #45
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 GBREEZE said:
word.

sh*tty face lift. fu*ked up the tail lights. interior still looks like sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #46
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Now You Reaching & Trolling. Ain't No bi*ches Riding Around In New Maros. They Mostly In A 300c, Small Benz or A Honda.
 FrankAndBeans said:
The Miata is a very capable, heavily raced car. The LS-x swaps they do with them are really nice. But you look like a f*ggot driving one. It's a chick car.

[pic - click to view]

^That ain't no chick car. You can hear the testosterone spilling out the exhaust of a pony. Da f*ck is wrong with you.
 FrankAndBeans said:

k!ll yaself
I said v6s you Idiot. The are more v6s on the road roads than v8s which are littered with chics on both sides. I live in Florida where you see plenty of both daily its 2:1 women to men in these cars..

Shut up, f*ggots

Last edited by 240ka; 03-29-2013 at 02:42 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #47
space
space
 240ka said:
I said v6s you Idiot. The are more v6s on the road roads than v8s which are littered with chics on both sides. I live in Florida where you see plenty of both daily its 2:1 women to men in these cars..

Shut up, f*ggots

So your "proof" that the Camaro and Mustang are now largely considered chick cars are a few internet forum thread titles seeking discussion on the topic?

You are alone in your opinion in this thread and most of the people in those threads you linked to disagree with you Get a clue dummy. And only enthusiast can visually tell the difference between V6 and V8 models with these cars, especially with the Camaros...or do you dorks go around popping hoods and listening to exhausts before issuing your "chick car" certification to drivers Again, "CHICK CAR" is a label meant to SHAME. You attempting to get all technical and serious with the label ruins the joke you f*ckin' dweeb. WE OUT HERE SHAMING MUTHAF*CKAS NOT CREATING A NEW CENSUS BRACKET. Jesus...

The Mustang, recently voted "MANLIEST CAR", now considered a chick car. Good one

Last edited by FrankAndBeans; 03-29-2013 at 06:46 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #48
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
First off I didn't say its a chic car, what I did say was a lot of people in the car world call them chic cars bc of the amount females driving them. Bet money v6s arent whats being called manily its v8s, v6s are predominantly being driven by women. So you can get butthurt all you want but mustangs started being called chic cars in the 2000s and the new camaros are being called the same.

Doesnt make me no nevermind but please believe pulling up to a mustang or camaro meet in a v6 you get look down upon by cats with v8s calling you mainly v6 a chic car. But like I said, I'm getting my '13-14 5.0 soon and cant wait.
 5 years ago '05        #49
space
space
 240ka said:
...Now He Wants To Say "oh i meant V6s"....n*gga You Meant ALL Mustangs & Camaros. You Didn't Say Jack sh*t About V6s Till Frank Started Talkin About LSx Swaps In That Bullsh*t Miata and Still....THEY STILL NOT FEMALE CARS! They Don't Even Want That Power of A Punkass V6.

sh*t You Stay In Florida....All I See Is Dudes Pushing Camaros, You Can Easily Jump On Youtube and See That. Stop Trolling....
 5 years ago '07        #50
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
Now? Look back fool, ive been saying it a.ss clown
 03-29-2013, 06:59 PM         #51
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240ka said:
Now? Look back fool, ive been saying it a.ss clown
Okay lets take a look PRIOR to F&B's talking about LS-X swaps

240ka said:

And mustangs and camaros just like miatas were named chic cars by, guess who, men, you f*ggot. Bc so many are driven by women
 240ka said:
Any car bought by a lot of chics always gets deemed a "chic car" in the car world. Mustangs started being called chic cars in 00s through now and the new camaros have also been labeled as such.
 240ka said:
Here in America wgich iswhy they are both calleed chic cars.
 240ka said:
Out of all the camaros on the road that number is small. Most of the people buying mustangs and camaros are women

Nope, don't see one sentence talking about V6's being labeled the chick car.
 5 years ago '05        #52
space
space
 DarkSidesHero said:

....Plus Why Would We Be Talking About V6s When The Topic Is On The New Z28 and Others Have Been Mentioning The M3, The Boss, etc. Against The Z28.
 5 years ago '07        #53
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 DarkSidesHero said:

Well I stand corrected.

I forgot that I changed my original post from last night where I mentioned there being more V6 Mustangs and Camaros on the road than V8's which are driven by more women. Either way people have been calling V6 Mustangs "Chic cars" over a decade and the 08+ Camaros have been labeled as such as well due to the number of female owners. Doesnt change the fact they are still Camaros and Mustangs.

Last edited by 240ka; 03-29-2013 at 09:15 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #54
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:

....Plus Why Would We Be Talking About V6s When The Topic Is On The New Z28 and Others Have Been Mentioning The M3, The Boss, etc. Against The Z28.
b/c we started talking about the label "chic cars"
 5 years ago '05        #55
space
space
 240ka said:
b/c we started talking about the label "chic cars"
. No, You Started Labeling The Cars "Chick Cars". Others Was Comparing The Power Between The Other Cars.

When I Talk About Camaros. Im Talking V8s...I Have No Interest In The V6s and Neither Does The Person Im Talking Too As Well.

Only Thing Thats Close To The Chick Car Label Are The 4.6L Mustangs Running Around Like You Said. I Got A Homegirl Who Drives One of Those Things Cause She Thinks They Are "CUTE" and Told Me Camaros Are Too "Manly", Don't Matter The Engine.

Oh By The Way...No Such Thing As 08 Camaros With The 5th Gen. 2010s & Present Is 5th Gens & I Still See No Females In Them.
 5 years ago '07        #56
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
. No, You Started Labeling The Cars "Chick Cars". Others Was Comparing The Power Between The Other Cars.

When I Talk About Camaros. Im Talking V8s...I Have No Interest In The V6s and Neither Does The Person Im Talking Too As Well.

Only Thing Thats Close To The Chick Car Label Are The 4.6L Mustangs Running Around Like You Said. I Got A Homegirl Who Drives One of Those Things Cause She Thinks They Are "CUTE" and Told Me Camaros Are Too "Manly", Don't Matter The Engine.

Oh By The Way...No Such Thing As 08 Camaros With The 5th Gen. 2010s & Present Is 5th Gens & I Still See No Females In Them.
well you were wrong being that you stated

DarkSidesHero said:
Trust a lot of people bought the camaro to bring it to the track. Probably never been on Camaro5.

Look at the specs, cost, 1/4 mile times of the two cars. I'll take a Maro over a McClaren any day for the track.
which brings us back. most of the people purchasing these cars are women and then even the men arent getting them to go to the track with
 5 years ago '04        #57
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,551 | Props total: 5171 5171
Just sack of heavy plastic driving around.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy