most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
chi - lite 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 4 4
n*gga lived in robbins.... I wouldnt consider that a suburb in the least bit. Oak lawn where he went to school is another story. So where he lived and where he went to school is completely different like night & day.
 5 years ago '12        #42
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,485 | Props total: 1309 1309
 BIGMARS said:
Carry him to what? That n*gga tore his knee up tryna carry him damn self
 5 years ago '07        #43
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,557 | Props total: 15103 15103
 Kingme said:
You crazy. Young folks just wasn't around and don't know, but people remember. Everyone in the city into BBall was a KG fan even when he failed the A.C.T.s twice it was all over the news. He's a street hoops legend on the Southside.
kg aint remember like that im well old enough to remember kg playing year

and kg played on the westside

kg more remember for going pro
 5 years ago '07        #44
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
 chi - lite said:
n*gga lived in robbins.... I wouldnt consider that a suburb in the least bit. Oak lawn where he went to school is another story. So where he lived and where he went to school is completely different like night & day.
yeah robbins not one of the better south suburbs ford heights the worse tho
 5 years ago '11        #45
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,348 | Props total: 25269 25269
 timdog said:

Now who is the dummy..KG stayed (lived) on the southside
 5 years ago '06        #46
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,929 | Props total: 7617 7617
 timdog said:

kg more remember for going pro
No offense but you must of been a lame or a (in the) house n*gga, Kg played pick up games on the southside all of the time and you had to park blocks away to see his highschool games that abc, nbc, and fox sports Chicago reporters would attend. KG was a big deal in Chicago and a street hoops legend ask around.
 5 years ago '11        #47
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,348 | Props total: 25269 25269
 Kingme said:
No offense but you must of been a lame or a (in the) house n*gga, Kg played pick up games on the southside all of the time and you had to park blocks away to see his highschool games that abc, nbc, and fox sports Chicago reporters would attend. KG was a big deal in Chicago and a street hoops legend ask around.
Maybe timdog thinks because he played on the westside...southside didn't know him
Kingme gave props

5 years ago '08        #48
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 joshdogg26 said:
don't mind him, he's still mad wade took leaveland's soul and kyrie's the new mr. glass
Lol point fragile
 5 years ago '04        #49
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
 Dray said:
pull up your skirt and stop letting mommy take care of you
How you figure you mark!? I got my own house.
 5 years ago '04        #50
space
space
 fabolous_iam said:
Wade a chicago cat I understand that but Eddy curry more Chicago than wade sh*t wade bm more Chicago than Wade Lol and fyi I stay like 4 blocks from her house off of 159th... But respect is given prime wade is a god and future hall of famer...
My cuz showed Curry how to hoop at Dirksen Middle School in Cal City. He was 6ft in 6th Grade and didn't know how to.
 5 years ago '04        #51
space
space
 lostkauze said:
Your cousin failed
He got his a.ss out the hood, so how did he fail? Curry had a heart condition idiot....
 5 years ago '10        #52
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,210 | Props total: 241 241
 Kingme said:

i remember Fields, if he didnt get into that car accident he would of been special
 5 years ago '07        #53
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 Kingme said:

These dudes don't know...KG was loved in the city because he made the rounds. And yeah he lived on the southside and played plenty of pick up games out south. He was always at Kennedy King college on Saturday mornings playing older and stronger dudes. The midnight league, out West at Malcom X College and Franklin Park. I remember him and Rashard Griffith used to match up against each other all the time. He played against Juwan Howard and them during the summer. Dude was too good to play against them other High School cats, so he was always looking for better competition in pick up games. That's the reason why the Chi embraced him, because he was visible. No one cared that he was from South Carolina, they respected his game and the fact he was active in the Chicago hoops community.
Kingme gave props

5 years ago '05        #54
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
[QUOTE=Hyper_Intel;26629497]My cuz showed Curry how to hoop at Dirksen Middle School in Cal City. He was 6ft in 6th Grade and didn't know how to. [/QUOTE

Did he go to thornwood I went they're with eddy , eddy was class of 01 I was class of 02.... and we use to call dirksen DURBSON CUZ THEM HOES WAS BUSSING IN 6TH GRADE LOL
 5 years ago '07        #55
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
 Dray said:
Now who is the dummy..KG stayed (lived) on the southside

[pic - click to view]

go to page 20

you're the dummy

Last edited by timdog; 03-27-2013 at 06:32 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #56
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
 lostkauze said:
Your cousin failed
People don't no basketball was Eddy meal ticket and he new that. . The man had 2 escalade trucks his junior year sitting on like 26s. He never planned on going to college. . He was just a big dude who was good at basketball , he never loved basketball he just didn't fu*k up his meal ticket. . If eddy had kobi mind frame he would have been a beast in the league. .. the boy was 6 11 doing backwards no hand flips in gym class at 280 pounds. .. them type of athletes don't come around often. .
 5 years ago '07        #57
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
 Kingme said:
the news crews were at the games when he played high school now if you got video of abc nbc fox at a local court and im suprised you didnt add cbs and wgn please feel free to post

now im not saying kg didnt play on the southside and im sure a guy who was as popular as him would draw crowds of people to a court

what im saying as far as popularity goes for chicago basketball players kg is not remembered like that he wasnt even in chicago that long

Last edited by timdog; 03-27-2013 at 06:33 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #58
trill jackson 741 heat pts741
space
space
$18,920 | Props total: 13569 13569
ben wilson is an example of a guy chicago did dirty. wade should stfu with that whiny sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #59
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,790 | Props total: 2885 2885
This happens FREQUENTLY...a whole city of folks now want you to carry their bandwagon, while you worked ya a.ss off just to get the chip off ya shoulder they would highly ridicule prior to. Its no reason nor point for him to sign ever with the Bulls even if they are my 2nd fav team.

...besides D.Rose obviously, 1st player from Chic. that always pops in my mind is Kevin Garnett, didnt know them other legends was from there besides Doc.
 5 years ago '05        #60
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
Didnt kg only play 1 year at farregt he transferred to play with ronnie fields right from like north Carolina or some

We need to be talking about Ronnie fields and benny to of the best to never even make it to college

Last edited by fabolous_iam; 03-27-2013 at 06:51 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy