Waka Flocka Boasts About Dissing Gucci, Laughs When Asked To Bail Mane Outta Jail

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-28-2013, 07:14 AM         #41
kushbleezy412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Burker said:
that would be wild if he signed kebo gotti. I never heard his music though just know he says Waka is fake and that he scrap with dunk.

Ever since I lost Dunk I been really sad - gucci
bruh kebo is straight he knocked dunk out when they was hittin but it was always kinda love like kebo was tryna warn slim bout flocka and him being a snake a.ss n*gga or sumthn and once these people was callin the cops on them for banging after dunk got dropped he got in the car with kebo to avoid the pigs like a real n*gga

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #42
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 cohs said:
i bet none of you even remember the name of the first person to give you a job. youre not in debt to them forever on some slave sh*t.
I do, Chris Redman. Cool a.ss white man from Jersey. But I get your point.
 03-28-2013, 07:32 AM         #43
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keejee said:
Is he lying tho?
Na fam everything i said is fact. My lil bro got production all over those Salute me or shoot me 1 and 2 tapes that helped jump start Waka's career as a street rapper. Those songs were in heavy rotation in the streets and in the clubs which he performed at shows. Gucci was locked up during the time which he also states on the breakfast club interview around the 9:30 min mark
 5 years ago '12        #44
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,941 | Props total: 16917 16917
 cohs said:
i bet none of you even remember the name of the first person to give you a job. youre not in debt to them forever on some slave sh*t.
Im 27 now, she hired me on my 16th birthday...tall drink of water named Yolanda who had some fat a.ss t*tties mane

bi*ch had me workin the grill at the local burger joint, coworker spilled mustard all on me an she tried to blame me for it. I threw my shirt at her

but secretly....I wanted to marry that hoe
 5 years ago '08        #45
cohs 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 5282 5282
 ALLEEK said:
Im 27 now, she hired me on my 16th birthday...tall drink of water named Yolanda who had some fat a.ss t*tties mane

bi*ch had me workin the grill at the local burger joint, coworker spilled mustard all on me an she tried to blame me for it. I threw my shirt at her

but secretly....I wanted to marry that hoe

but what that thang smell like?
 5 years ago '12        #46
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,390 | Props total: 5651 5651
how many times has gucci been locked up? goddamn n*gga can't stay out jail??? making that rap money...you should leave all that grimey sh*t to the bodyguards.
 5 years ago '05        #47
wawow 
space
space
space
$672 | Props total: 0 0
wow i never seen part 2 to that Dunkin f!ght till now...... that was some real cool shhiiitt

no guns jus fistin it out on sum real shhiitttt .... plus dude left with respect after gettin dropped

R.I.P Slim Dunkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 03-28-2013, 11:31 AM         #48
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bowbowbow said:
I'm not retarded, dumbass. Ain't no choosing sides. I'm just saying fu*k Waka for this ho sh*t he pullin' right now. This n*gga came up under Gucci and now he talking all this 'fu*k Gucci' sh*t while this man locked down. That's fu*ked up.
So its cool for this slow a.ss n*gga to say fucc every6ody else 6ut when someone does it to him they wrong? You young n*ggaz funny
 03-28-2013, 11:36 AM         #49
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kushbleezy412 said:
bruh kebo is straight he knocked dunk out when they was hittin but it was always kinda love like kebo was tryna warn slim bout flocka and him being a snake a.ss n*gga or sumthn and once these people was callin the cops on them for banging after dunk got dropped he got in the car with kebo to avoid the pigs like a real n*gga
R.I.P Slim Dunkin!! Sout out Ke6o Gotti!! Real n*gga sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #50
SlimDunkin 1717 heat pts1717
space
space
$10,570 | Props total: 1616 1616
 kenoe212004 said:
Since Dunk Died Bricksqaud Hasn't Been The Same Since.... hope they get it together this a bad look for flocka........
we need Dunk back
 5 years ago '12        #51
space
space
 kushbleezy412 said:

man y you gotta post that

and for the record, kebo didnt knock out slim. he knocked him down but he didnt knock him out
 03-28-2013, 11:55 AM         #52
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smells like pub
 5 years ago '07        #53
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
gucci a grown rich a.ss mane he can get himself bailed out..but i thought he didnt say fu*k gucci? n*ggas was on here swearing he didnt ...
theres a great explanation for this..... alot of boxden posters are idiots that don't know what the fu*k they are talking about.
 5 years ago '10        #54
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
How the fuc.k Danielson gon diss Miyagi

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #55
oakrida 
space
space
space
$21 | Props total: 0 0
1 Day, he said I'll die for Gucc...and another day he said F Gucc...These rappers...
 03-28-2013, 01:05 PM         #56
kushbleezy412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlimDunkin said:

man y you gotta post that

and for the record, kebo didnt knock out slim. he knocked him down but he didnt knock him out
ok n*gga either way slim lost the f!ght fall back n*gga and what u mean why i gotta post it? i fu*k with dunk but that sh*t happened u wanna bi*ch to someone go complain to kebo lmao
 03-28-2013, 01:08 PM         #57
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
alot of boxden posters are idiots that don't know what the fu*k they are talking about.
This.
 5 years ago '12        #58
space
space
 kushbleezy412 said:
ok n*gga either way slim lost the f!ght fall back n*gga and what u mean why i gotta post it? i fu*k with dunk but that sh*t happened u wanna bi*ch to someone go complain to kebo lmao
how bout i just complain to yo mamma while she still over here

5 years ago '12        #59
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 836 836
This probably some get rich scheme, they buzz been dying off..
 5 years ago '05        #60
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
Gucci did make waka....put him on waka even has said it. He also made future big also.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago