Waka Flocka Boasts About Dissing Gucci, Laughs When Asked To Bail Mane Outta Jail

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
6783 pageviews
76 comments

murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Waka Flocka Boasts About Dissing Gucci, Laughs When Asked To Bail Mane Outta Jail

Atlanta rapper Waka Flocka Flame has let the entire world know he intentionally changed up lyrics at Dipset's reunion show this week to diss former affiliate Gucci Mane and acknowledged his current legal jam.

Along with re-tweeting handfuls of Twitter users reacting to Waka dissing Gucci live in concert, the rapper also made sure to laugh off the idea of possibly posting bail for the jailed rapper.

"Waka Flocka Disses Gucci Mane Hard at Dipset Reunion Show! (@gucci1017 @wakaflockabsm) http://ow.ly/2vK95H," Flocka retweeted.

"Squadd RT @iamDMiller: @wakaflockabsm just dissed the F*CK outta @gucci1017 last night #Dipset Reunion concert. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gu3jxh7yIc&feature=youtube_gdata_player ... "

""F*ck that n*gga gucci free my n*gga boosie" @WakaFlockaBSM"

"Haha RT @WakaSosaBRM: @WakaFlockaBSM go bail hucci out, he prolly sick rite na lmfaooo," he tweeted March 27th. (Waka Flocka Flame's Twitter)

At Monday night's Dipset New York reunion show, Waka modified his "free" lyric to go at Gucci while performing "848" alongside Jim Jones and Juelz Santana.

"Fly young n*gga rob you with some Louis," Waka rapped at the sold-out event. "Run up on my bus got burned now he tryna sue me/F*ck that n*gga Gucci/Free my n*gga Boosie/I swear to God my life is like a f*cking movie." (YouTube)

A war of words sparked between them earlier this month, although reports claim Gucci's Twitter account may have been compromised.

Hmm...Rahim from Warner/Atlantic says Gucci's manager claims Gucci's twitter account was hacked into. But then why is it that more than 12 hours later, 1) there is no "explanation" or retraction tweet. And 2) The diss tweet is still up. Look, hacking happens, so it's possibility. But it doesn't seem to add up in this situation. Also, usually you don't see just one hacked tweet. Also...Gucci can be volatile. So, I'll just say instead, I hope this incident of bad blood between one of my favorite buddy teams in trap rap isn't irreversible. (Miss Info TV)

Gucci was arrested last night after a warrant was issued for him a few days ago.

Rapper Gucci Mane was being held in jail on an a.ssault charge after a fan told police the artist smashed a champagne bottle on his head in a downtown Atlanta nightclub. Fulton County Jail records show that Gucci Mane, whose real name is Radric Davis, was in custody early Wednesday on a charge of aggravated a.ssault with a weapon. It was unclear if Davis has an attorney. (Huffington Post)

http://www.sohh.com/2013/03/waka_flocka_boasts_about_dissing_gucci_l.html

76 comments for "Waka Flocka Boasts About Dissing Gucci, Laughs When Asked To Bail Mane Outta Jail"

5 years ago '11        #2
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,051 | Props total: 3204 3204
gucci a grown rich a.ss mane he can get himself bailed out..but i thought he didnt say fu*k gucci? n*ggas was on here swearing he didnt ...
 5 years ago '10        #3
Marlo Stanfield 67 heat pts67
space
space
$2,584 | Props total: 291 291
fu*k Waka! Gucci made you, fu*k-n*gga!
 03-27-2013, 10:42 AM         #4
Meatballer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pretty good chance that tweet from gucci was authentic and his management is just doing damage control. Coulda been dropped for anything really gucci is on some spazzin out fu*k the world sh*t right now.
 5 years ago '12        #5
Scrilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$799 | Props total: 3 3
 Meatballer said:
Pretty good chance that tweet from gucci was authentic and his management is just doing damage control. Coulda been dropped for anything really gucci is on some spazzin out fu*k the world sh*t right now.
 5 years ago '12        #6
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,743 | Props total: 610 610
 bowbowbow said:
Retarded a.ss fans are choosing sides now
 5 years ago '10        #7
space
space
 Dee352 said:
Retarded a.ss fans are choosing sides now
I'm not retarded, dumbass. Ain't no choosing sides. I'm just saying fu*k Waka for this ho sh*t he pullin' right now. This n*gga came up under Gucci and now he talking all this 'fu*k Gucci' sh*t while this man locked down. That's fu*ked up.
 5 years ago '04        #8
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,553 | Props total: 2661 2661
 bowbowbow said:
I'm not retarded, dumbass. Ain't no choosing sides. I'm just saying fu*k Waka for this ho sh*t he pullin' right now. This n*gga came up under Gucci and now he talking all this 'fu*k Gucci' sh*t while this man locked down. That's fu*ked up.
He said it before he was locked down tho,

I guess if a n*gga helped u come up, there would be nothing he could do to u that would make u be like "fu*k that n*gga???"

Never know what kinda shady sh*t Gucci could've been tryna pull

Last edited by killababi; 03-27-2013 at 12:24 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #9
space
space
 killababi said:
He said it before he was locked down tho, I guess if a n*gga helped u come up, there would be nothing he could do to u that would make u be like "fu*k that n*gga"

Never know what kinda shady sh*t Gucci could've been tryna pull
Exactly that's what I'm saying. Waka gotta respect that.
 5 years ago '08        #10
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 bowbowbow said:
shut your dumb a.ss up, he called him out on twitter saying he disloyal and hes dropped, he made a fool outta him on social media, all that "he came up under you" sh*t is out the window

why would waka show respect when he was disrespected?
 5 years ago '08        #11
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 bowbowbow said:
Man shut your emotional a.ss up...you are choosing sides by saying "fu*k waka"...it's motherfu*kers like you who got the game all fu*ked up. Dumb a.ss fanatics...
 5 years ago '05        #12
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 bowbowbow said:
You dont know none bout this situation, trust me. You out here lookin like a d!ck rydin fool, just shut the fu*k up. Gucci and Waka grown men, they can handle this themselves.
 5 years ago '04        #13
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3759 3759
Since Dunk Died Bricksqaud Hasn't Been The Same Since.... hope they get it together this a bad look for flocka........
 5 years ago '07        #14
castro 392 heat pts392
space
space
$10,594 | Props total: 8672 8672
 bowbowbow said:
this is real sh*t

gucci gonna slap waka

gucci is the big homie waka cant do sh*t

who remembers when waka was a skinny dirty kid in the back of the gucci video
 5 years ago '04        #15
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
So how you gon diss your mentor?

Gucci is a psychopath and waka/waka's mom are known for shady business moves

Debrah always tryin to take money outta other people's pocket

So maybe it's the same situation as last time they had differences
 03-27-2013, 05:20 PM         #16
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bowbowbow said:
I fu*kz with Gucc heavy but he did not make Waka for the millionth time. Gucci was locked up when Flocka started rapping and did not know flock had started rapping and got his buzz off of his Salute Me Or Shoot Me tapes

None of Flockas biggest singles had Gucc on em.

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 03-27-2013 at 05:31 PM..
 03-27-2013, 05:27 PM         #17
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 castro said:
this is real sh*t

gucci gonna slap waka

gucci is the big homie waka cant do sh*t

who remembers when waka was a skinny dirty kid in the back of the gucci video
Are u serious bruh? Wtf. U never heard of a n*gga coming up? A lot of rappers were fu*ked up b4 they came up. U mad ab that? Thats some hatin sh*t

That man rich now and u wanna throw salt ab some used to sh*t smfh

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 03-27-2013 at 05:32 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #18
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4536 4536
didnt gucci or waka say dont believe the rumors or sumn.

my n*gga waka kept it real, my n*gga said, i dont do the internet beef.

dont listen to his music but i like his realness
 03-27-2013, 05:37 PM         #19
ballin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats fu*ked up
 5 years ago '08        #20
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Gucci takes more L's than Nas and Budden combined.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy