Mar 26 - george zimmerman brother goes on racially charged rant on twitter

most viewed right now
 224
Meek hurt Drake more than I thought..
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 146
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 95
NBA Old dude snitches on the goat mario chalmers
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
Eminence Grise pretty much already said all the things I would have..

 5 years ago '10        #82
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 446 446
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
So this dumb a.ss goes out of his way to find a pic of black guys putting up the middle finger to try and justify (in a warped way) him and his brother not being a racist.


They both need to be sniped. Quick, smooth, and easy process. Neither will be missed by the rest of the world.
 03-27-2013, 05:50 AM         #83
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So the dead black guy is guilty till proven innocent....because he is black......and his murderer is innocent until he is proven guilty............stereotypes are awesome aren't they?
 03-27-2013, 07:10 AM         #84
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
"uncanny"


[pic - click to view]




he has a point, both pictures feature Black men holding up middle fingers, definitely criminal behavior.

word. But you can't tell these people anything. Right wingers always say whatever it takes to have an argument.
 5 years ago '10        #85
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6466 6466
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 kingdavid22 said:
So this dumb a.ss goes out of his way to find a pic of black guys putting up the middle finger to try and justify (in a warped way) him and his brother not being a racist.


They both need to be sniped. Quick, smooth, and easy process. Neither will be missed by the rest of the world.
 5 years ago '08        #86
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,472 | Props total: 3443 3443
lol
this dude is a clown
i hope boxden didnt stooop to his level in the comments....

 5 years ago '08        #87
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$3,982 | Props total: 1200 1200
To all those that claim black people need to change, wake up or etc.
If your not being interactive in the change to help those around you (not just Blacks) or anything that will help the message your saying here, then your opinion is invalid. If your not gonna lead by example, why act like you care in the first place. I been helping out my community, doing my part beside just ranting online as if I'm high and mighty. Actions truly speak volumes, its sad that some on here are too blind to acknowledge this.
 03-27-2013, 11:43 AM         #88
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the ones involved always have an excuse defense.

VS.

the ones that weren't involved, always have a blame defense.


both of their offenses are usually just offensive...rendering every conversation regressive & unnatural.
 5 years ago '08        #89
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$3,982 | Props total: 1200 1200
 THNKS said:
the ones involved always have an excuse defense.

VS.

the ones that weren't involved, always have a blame defense.


both of their offenses are usually just offensive...rendering every conversation regressive & unnatural.
Word
 03-27-2013, 12:09 PM         #90
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ven0m said:
To all those that claim black people need to change, wake up or etc.
If your not being interactive in the change to help those around you (not just Blacks) or anything that will help the message your saying here, then your opinion is invalid. If your not gonna lead by example, why act like you care in the first place. I been helping out my community, doing my part beside just ranting online as if I'm high and mighty. Actions truly speak volumes, its sad that some on here are too blind to acknowledge this.
Exactly

I joined this site in 09 strictly for the Jukebox.
I dont "WANT" to sound like this all the time, but alotta these muthafuhkas just sound...

White.
 03-27-2013, 12:21 PM         #91
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Exactly

I joined this site in 09 strictly for the Jukebox.
I dont "WANT" to sound like this all the time, but alotta these muthafuhkas just sound...

White.
how do i get back to the...how could i say this???...
[spoiler - click to view]

 03-27-2013, 12:35 PM         #92
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THNKS said:
how do i get back to the...how could i say this???...
[spoiler - click to view]

I'll send you a link when I get home bruh
 5 years ago '07        #93
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,940 | Props total: 19894 19894
nail in the coffin much
 5 years ago '07        #94
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,940 | Props total: 19894 19894
those that have an opinion of black people based on biased media..should get out in the real world...and stop lettin the TV tell you whats goin on outside
 5 years ago '04        #95
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,459 | Props total: 4911 4911
 kingdavid22 said:
So this dumb a.ss goes out of his way to find a pic of black guys putting up the middle finger to try and justify (in a warped way) him and his brother not being a racist.


They both need to be sniped. Quick, smooth, and easy process. Neither will be missed by the rest of the world.
 5 years ago '08        #96
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$6,676 | Props total: 401 401
 THNKS said:
how do i get back to the...how could i say this???...
[spoiler - click to view]


[spoiler - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #97
MoneyChasnMason 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$1,914 | Props total: 42 42
 RokkyRok said:

[spoiler - click to view]

He is... If you dont have it now its a wrap
 03-27-2013, 05:46 PM         #98
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh another one of these threads
 5 years ago '07        #99
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
cant wait until they give yall boy zimmerman life
 03-27-2013, 07:09 PM         #100
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RokkyRok said:

[spoiler - click to view]


http:// tinyurl.com/cobfb3b
http:// tinyurl.com/ccaxom7
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
50 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
65 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
38 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
122 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
109 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
605 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
105 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
102 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy