Mar 26 - george zimmerman brother goes on racially charged rant on twitter

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
BeatinGuts 
space
space
space
$408 | Props total: 1 1
 CHILL24 said:
fu*k crackas
this is not a cracka... stupid fu*ka... dumb kids posting gang signs in pics thinking they represent some sh*t... pure buffoonery ... i know all races be gang bangin but cmon now blacks n latinos are just far worse over here is the USA Inc.... facts are facts. poor gangbangerz 75% of them dont and never knew their fathers, mama is on drugs gettin banged by the whole block... most yall negros prolly think your race came to america on slave ships still..
 5 years ago '12        #62
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,397 | Props total: 19885 19885
Its a cracker and a ****** Part 202030045060607007070707070707
 5 years ago '12        #63
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,517 | Props total: 3160 3160

[pic - click to view]

That n*gga dead a.ss said uncanny and used random violence to demonize all black people everywhere
 5 years ago '12        #64
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 10965 10965
I hold no anger towards R. Zimmerman, because you know what? I know one thing is for sure...

His brother fu*ked up and k!lled a 17 year old. Now, his whole family is living under a rock because of it. They probably will for the rest of their lives, too. I'm surprised the rest of his fam hasn't changed their last names yet.

His whole family lost, man. Even his brother. All he did was expose his face to the media, so now if a random person sees him, they're gonna probably recognize his face from his Twitter avi that they put up on the news. Good job, brosive.

Remember that saying the apple doesn't fall far from the tree? Yeah... Hispanic peeps have always hated blacks from the jump. Not surprised at this one. This is NOT white on black crime, this is Hispanic on Black crime. Its only gonna get worse with the more Hispanics that are taking over the U.S. population, too. Check out that race war they got going on in L.A. if you don't believe me.

Anybody ready for that move back to Africa yet?
 5 years ago '12        #65
Klasicktha1 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 1982 1982
When African Americans commit a crime they wanna it's because they are animals and low life individuals, but let a non African american commit a crime they wanna soft pedal the sh*t and say the had probable cause or appear sympathetic. It's crazy that we in 2013 and muthafu*kas still don't see that it's crazy sick people in every race on earth. fu*k the Zimmerman brothers I HOPE A MUTHAfu*kA TAKE THEM OFF EARTH.
 5 years ago '12        #66
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 BeatinGuts said:
this is not a cracka... stupid fu*ka... dumb kids posting gang signs in pics thinking they represent some sh*t... pure buffoonery ... i know all races be gang bangin but cmon now blacks n latinos are just far worse over here is the USA Inc.... facts are facts. poor gangbangerz 75% of them dont and never knew their fathers, mama is on drugs gettin banged by the whole block... most yall negros prolly think your race came to america on slave ships still..
Ahhh shyt, Zimmerman here!
 03-26-2013, 10:14 PM         #67
RikkyBeezy24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '06        #68
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 RokkyRok said:
We can't build on an unstable foundation. We've tried that already.

We can't prosper as a people until we can calm the state of constant fear that black people live in. The main reason why black boys join gangs & sell drugs is to, in effect, protect themselves from a racist society. The same society that k!lled Trayvon Martin.

Until we can foster and defend an evrionment where young black kids can feel confident that they can grow and thrive safely we can't talk about businesses. Because history shows that every time we build up we get torn down.

We have to stay focused on finding justice for our people when we're wronged by others. When black kids are shot and brutalized and their a.ssailants walk free, other black kids lose hope. That loss of hope is what creates that mind state where a kid can shoot another kid and feel no remorse or even proud.
What about the other races that come here with NOTHING & prosper? Do they not have the same opportunities as us?

How does joining a gang that k!lls other blacks help us?
 5 years ago '12        #69
Klasicktha1 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 1982 1982
 Eminence Grise said:
Like always, black people are going to overlook this point. They're gonna give the same sorry a.ss excuse they always give for not caring about the foolishness without in communities: "Datz juzt da way it beez in da hood and weez kant change it."
 5 years ago '12        #70
BeatinGuts 
space
space
space
$408 | Props total: 1 1
 BIGMARS said:
Ahhh shyt, Zimmerman here!
name one part of my comment that is not correct, and state why? didnt yall dumb mfkas learn zimmerman is not caucasian from T.Martin k!lling??? funny as hell and uninformed... cmon Big Brain
 5 years ago '12        #71
hou12 
space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 908 908
 BeatinGuts said:
name one part of my comment that is not correct, and state why? didnt yall dumb mfkas learn zimmerman is not caucasian from T.Martin k!lling??? funny as hell and uninformed... cmon Big Brain
His dad is caucasian... If Zimmerman isn't white then the President isn't black
 5 years ago '12        #72
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 BeatinGuts said:
Zimmerman and many cholo's like him a.ssimilate and ingratiate themselves to white people. If you don't understand the words or the concept, look it up.

As for the rest of your post, I kinda just skimmed through it and laughed. I don't usually come here to argue with smart dumb jokers.

I'm gonna look at it again sir
 5 years ago '12        #73
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 BeatinGuts said:
-Gangbanging is more a socioeconomic thing than some ethnic predisposition sir. And pulling numbers out of your a.ss does not constitute any factual evidence.

-mom on drugs, suckin the whole block etc. is something that happens in poor neighborhoods. It is not necessarily the root of gangbanging.

Eminem was never a gangbanger. Neither was Mario. I'm also pretty sure that is a situation you've only ever seen on TV.

I will now sit back and continue to enjoy this thread, especially when someone else decides to shyt on you and your ignorant views

Last edited by BIGMARS; 03-26-2013 at 10:51 PM..
 03-26-2013, 10:47 PM         #74
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You're his own brother. You KNOW his "demons". Stop the presses
 03-27-2013, 12:03 AM         #75
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys will relate to this:

if you see white people making racist rants all over the media, you think to yourself: "white people are (generally) racist." this doesn't mean all white men are racist, but enough so to make a deep impression.

when suburban white are constantly fed images of angry black men committing acts of violence, what do you expect them to think?
 5 years ago '04        #76
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 577 577
Just couldn't help himself. Speaking on certain ills in the black community is not going to help anything; we're well aware of the BS. Lets find some solutions to it. Furthermore an incident involving a totally different human being has nothing to do with what your brother did. There is still no justification.
 5 years ago '13        #77
djbern 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$313 | Props total: 173 173
racism still alive. surprised?
 5 years ago '04        #78
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
I hate when people keep saying blacks never mention black on black crime we only speak when other races dous harm. We are bothered when that happens there is rallys and protest about black on black crime media just never covers that. It baffles me that black men are portrayed as them monsters like we are the only race with bad seeds majority of us are out here tryin to do the right thing.
 5 years ago '04        #79
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
 Patrick Galooly said:
Because it's not supposed to be o.k. to hunt an unarmed teenager just because you have a problem with the color of his skin. Because if it's o.k. to k!ll Trayvon Martin it's o.k. to k!ll any black child in America and it's not supposed to be like that anymore they told us we were actually human.
 03-27-2013, 12:51 AM         #80
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
lol fu*k this guy and his brother... this guy will forever be sh*tted on in life for this and his bro will sit in jail for the rest of his life.... they got what they deserved,,, this f*g and his brainwashed right wing agenda, i hope he fu*ks up so he can go to jail and get what he really deserves
Even Angry Man is on the subject!! :hillwhoa:

I swear, this the first time I think I ever saw you say some meaningful sh*t in ANY thread!
I will prop you muthafuhka!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago