most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Hear what truth?! I seen it. WTF are you doing other being online talking about that sh*t?
What you are accomplishing?
Seriously...

Muthafuhka said "hear the truth."

I dont have to hear that sh*t, I lived it fir 20 years. Sound like outsiders looking in.
Outsider?...bro, I'm not going to argue with you on the net whether I'm from the hood or not...because it's not going to accomplish anything.

I'll just say I was born & raised in one of the most dangerous cities in the country with a murder rate of over 80% per 100,000...and I'll leave it at that.

& it DOES NOT DEFINE WHO I AM!

People saying the thread is about Zimmerman yes...but the thread is also about US because of the comments he made.

Do I Agree with his comments?...NO, but I'm not going to sit here and continue to PREACH TO THE ELEPHANT IN ROOM EITHER.

with comments like "OH fu*k ZIMMERMAN"..."fu*k THAT pus*y a.ss CRACKER"..."WHITE PEOPLE STAY BEING RACIST"...

SAAAAMMMMMEEEEEEEE bs comments with NO ACTION in regards to how listening to an idiot will benefit US.
 5 years ago '06        #22
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Son...

I cant even take your post serious cause at no point in time was ever in a Chief Keef thread.

Im 30 n*gga...

WTF do I care about Chief Keef for?

Website fulla phonies & liars

Carry on
Wasn't talking to you bro...was talking to StillHyphy.
 03-26-2013, 05:10 PM         #23
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
1.thread about Zimmerman's brother making dumb ridiculous comments.

2.BX posters respond to said thread.

3.????

4.why aren't you guys this upset about the black on black crime?

this is a thread about dumb comments Rzimmerman made, yet people who are actually responding to those comments in a thread about Zimmerman, are called out for not being upset about something that this thread ISN'T about.

welp, I'm off to sNr to ask about the latest iPhone update
You KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN?!
Thats why always fuhk with you fam!

Muthafuhkas came in here, pushed the thread topic to the side, and went St.Elsewhere with the sh*t. Lol
 5 years ago '04        #24
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
 Carlton Black said:
kinda like not minding my own business & approaching an unarmed teenager & gunning him down right?
his family didn't do that dumbass, he did. Place blame where it's due.
 03-26-2013, 05:11 PM         #25
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
Wasn't talking to you bro...was talking to StillHyphy.
You quoted ME.

Pay attention next time "brother"
 5 years ago '11        #26
Sin 1263 heat pts1263 OP
space
space
$18,488 | Props total: 39401 39401
 Carlton Black said:
kinda like not minding my own business & approaching an unarmed teenager & gunning him down right?
more k!lling of innocent people is never the answer
 03-26-2013, 05:28 PM         #27
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
Our people about to explode over this bs...

but NO ONE is talking about the little baby girl Johnylah that was shot & k!lled in Chicago a few weeks ago...

The only person of high social importance who had the balls to commemorate it was Lupe Fiasco...

and he was attacked by some of his own people for it...

but now that punk a.ss ZIMMERMAN'S brother opens his mouth (who gives a rats sh*t what he thinks anyway) it sets off a FIRESTORM among black people...

Let's talk about REAL ISSUES...like educating our people and bringing BLACK BUSINESS to BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS...The only people that can heal our wounds are OURSELVES!

WHO CARES what Zimmerman's brother believes...of course he's going to take up for George!

Let's take up for the innocent people in our communities that are held hostage by ignorant, senseless thug violence.
Don't really care about this fool's brother. I don't really agree with the ideal that whenever something bad happens in the black community it should only be a black problem, but when insert what person gets k!lled it's everyone's problem. Would Amanda Knox be getting the same sympathy if she was black?

But anyways, R.I.P Johnylah
 5 years ago '04        #28
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,170 | Props total: 9656 9656
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Who the fuhk mad?

You talkin' bout all all this EXTRA sh*t & that isnt even what the goddamn thread about.
Why do yall do that? I dont understand that sh*t.
Whenever someone calls themselves being an as*hole towards blacks yall hike your pants up, about face, and go on these, "heres what we need to do to fix "US" sh*t.

Dont do that here muthafuhka. Online. Do that sh*t OFFLINE.
You wanna know wtf I do FOR MY FAMILY still in Newark, S.Bronx, Far Rock?
WTF do YOU DO?!
 5 years ago '12        #29
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,581 | Props total: 5653 5653
 Eminence Grise said:
You do know that you just contradicted yourself, right? When speaking of the black child who was k!lled by a savage thug, you just brushed that off on some "let's just move on/it'll never stop" type of sh*t. But you wanna cling on to the Trayvon Martin situation and what the brother is saying simply because it's a non-black vs. black issue. This is exactly what I was talking about. That's the approach y'all take to black on black crime, which occurs at a 96% rate, but y'all devote all your time and energy to the other side.
Youre not understanding me. Black on black crime..WHAT can we do about it besides get mad about it, mourn the victim and speak out about it in city council meetings. So are we supposed to be pissed off every single time one of us falls victim to the gun? we would all be stressed out all hours of the day with gray hair by 30

All i'm sayin is, we can't do anything else for the girl but mourn her death and remember her and speak out about senseless k!llings. It's done.....but this as*hole going on a his racist rant right now is a issue to me, not because its a non black vs black issue, but because he's grouping blacks in certain categories and making it sound like just because trayvon is throwin up the middle finger he is automatically apart of that "thug" catogory and deserved what he got. He doesn;t even know trayvon but completely judging him based only off his pictures...dumbest sh*t ever
 5 years ago '04        #30
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
 Carlton Black said:
will do.....now who do I place blame on for raising YOU to be the type to co-sign racist murderous bigots & their family members?
I'm cosigning racist murderous bigots because I said k!lling his whole family is wrong?

You sir are probably the dumbest mother fu*ker of the entire web. I hope you run your kiddie mouth to a real racist biggot who gives you a reason to be so hateful.
 5 years ago '04        #31
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,170 | Props total: 9656 9656
why do you guys love to argue so much?
 03-26-2013, 05:58 PM         #32
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:

but NO ONE is talking about the little baby girl Johnylah that was shot & k!lled in Chicago a few weeks ago...

The only person of high social importance who had the balls to commemorate it was Lupe Fiasco...

but now that punk a.ss ZIMMERMAN'S brother opens his mouth (who gives a rats sh*t what he thinks anyway) it sets off a FIRESTORM among black people...

Let's talk about REAL ISSUES...like educating our people and bringing BLACK BUSINESS to BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS...The only people that can heal our wounds are OURSELVES!

WHO CARES what Zimmerman's brother believes...of course he's going to take up for George!

Let's take up for the innocent people in our communities that are held hostage by ignorant, senseless thug violence.
The root talked about Johnylah Huffington post black voices section every black media source talked about it. But what does that have to do with Trayvon Martin being followed down the street by an armed madman because the color of his skin? You do realize that any black man can be k!lled and it can easily be justified because of thinking like yours?
 5 years ago '10        #33
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
why do we care about this again?
 03-26-2013, 06:03 PM         #34
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THERETURNOFK2Z said:
why do we care about this again?
Because it's not supposed to be o.k. to hunt an unarmed teenager just because you have a problem with the color of his skin. Because if it's o.k. to k!ll Trayvon Martin it's o.k. to k!ll any black child in America and it's not supposed to be like that anymore they told us we were actually human.
 5 years ago '11        #35
Sin 1263 heat pts1263 OP
space
space
$18,488 | Props total: 39401 39401
if you think people are arguing now wait until the trial starts :foodand drink:
 03-26-2013, 06:43 PM         #36
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:

5 years ago '11        #37
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
Looks like that n*gga on the left throwing up gang signs to me though. They tried to blur it out to make seems like he's just pointing up the middle finger. Unless his middle finger is actually that crooked

03-26-2013, 06:47 PM         #38
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Carlton Black said:
someone needs to k!ll this entire family.....
 03-26-2013, 07:34 PM         #39
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm really tired of the whole racism thing period I used to get real angry but then I Learned if I put as much energy into it as the other person that makes me just as bad and bitter
 03-26-2013, 07:37 PM         #40
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If black people did that with white photos we'd be accused of wanting a hand out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy