Mar 26 - george zimmerman brother goes on racially charged rant on twitter

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
8683 pageviews
122 comments

Sin 1263 heat pts1263
space
space
$18,462 | Props total: 39357 39357
Mar 26 - george zimmerman brother goes on racially charged rant on twitter

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/zimmerman-brother-unleashes-twitter-rant-martin-case-article-1.1299501

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

George Zimmerman’s brother launched a shocking, racially charged Twitter rant that won’t do the accused murderer any favors.
Older brother Robert Zimmerman Jr. posted a series of tweets Sunday condemning the media and sounding off on race.
But his tweets have ignited a firestorm after he posted a picture comparing Florida teen Trayvon Martin, whom George Zimmerman is charged with murdering in February 2012, with Georgia teen De’Marquise Elkins, one of two accused of fatally shooting a baby and injuring his mother last week in a botched robbery.
Robert Zimmerman didn’t tone down his remarks in subsequent tweets. Many people responded in anger when he mentioned that “blacks mightB risky.”
“Lib media shld ask if what these2 black teens did 2 a woman&baby is the reason ppl think blacks mightB risky,” he posted to his more than 2,500 followers.
He continued Tuesday tweeting about his brother’s case. George Zimmerman, 29, is claiming self-defense for shooting Martin after the 17-year-old walked through his gated community in Sanford.
George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, believed the unarmed teen was acting suspiciously. The pair ended up in an altercation.
Prosecutors say that George Zimmerman, whose father is white and mother is Peruvian, may have racially profiled Martin.
But Robert Zimmerman has railed against the media for casting Martin as “child-like” and making his brother the “villain,” he claims. He griped that the more shocking pictures of Martin, including ones of him flipping the bird, aren't shown more often.
The Elkins case, he also lamented, has failed to attract the same attention as his brother’s

122 comments for "Mar 26 - george zimmerman brother goes on racially charged rant on twitter"

03-26-2013, 04:08 PM         #2
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.5....4.......3....2.......1..... Go!!!!
 5 years ago '07        #3
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 383 383
fu*k crackas
 5 years ago '10        #4
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
lol dude says i hope u guys call liar liars

becuz he knows they calling racists racist

which is him

sh*t on
 5 years ago '05        #5
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
racist gone racist
 5 years ago '04        #6
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
fu*k this dude and his brother.
 5 years ago '10        #7
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
ive already been involved in a 20 page thread today that im not exactly proud of

no thanks
 5 years ago '04        #8
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
the fact that there are racist as*holes in the world is news?
 5 years ago '10        #9
El Perix 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,098 | Props total: 2 2
IN
 5 years ago '06        #10
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Our people about to explode over this bs...

but NO ONE is talking about the little baby girl Johnylah that was shot & k!lled in Chicago a few weeks ago...

The only person of high social importance who had the balls to commemorate it was Lupe Fiasco...

and he was attacked by some of his own people for it...

but now that punk a.ss ZIMMERMAN'S brother opens his mouth (who gives a rats sh*t what he thinks anyway) it sets off a FIRESTORM among black people...

Let's talk about REAL ISSUES...like educating our people and bringing BLACK BUSINESS to BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS...The only people that can heal our wounds are OURSELVES!

WHO CARES what Zimmerman's brother believes...of course he's going to take up for George!

Let's take up for the innocent people in our communities that are held hostage by ignorant, senseless thug violence.
 03-26-2013, 04:40 PM         #11
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't go a DAY without someone dawgin' n*ggas out.

Then we gonna have a buncha muthafuhkas who never seen a ghetto in their lifetime flip the script & make it about what us "black folk need to be doing." *sigh

No thanks

First Page though
 5 years ago '12        #12
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 5617 5617
 pa_general said:
Our people about to explode over this bs...

but NO ONE is talking about the little baby girl Johnylah that was shot & k!lled in Chicago a few weeks ago...

The only person of high social importance who had the balls to commemorate it was Lupe Fiasco...

and he was attacked by some of his own people for it...

but now that punk a.ss ZIMMERMAN'S brother opens his mouth (who gives a rats sh*t what he thinks anyway) it sets off a FIRESTORM among black people...

Let's talk about REAL ISSUES...like educating our people and bringing BLACK BUSINESS to BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS...The only people that can heal our wounds are OURSELVES!

WHO CARES what Zimmerman's brother believes...of course he's going to take up for George!

Let's take up for the innocent people in our communities that are held hostage by ignorant, senseless thug violence.
Bro....what more can we do or say about a young girl gettin k!lled? its sad as fu*k and its crazy and needs to stop but truth is..things like that aren't gonna stop anytime soon. we can mourn her death and remember her forever and try to do our best to stop the violence..and thats it.

but this sh*t? why would we ignore this? why let a ignorant fu*k openly disrespect the dead who was k!lled for nothing? comparing him to an actual k!ller? thats basically pissin on his grave
 03-26-2013, 04:52 PM         #13
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eminence Grise said:
"n*ggas" need to be dogged out. Quit being "n*ggas" a.k.a. giving them a reason to dog you out and it won't happen.

Funny how y'all are always quick to say that a black person who'd rather focus on the issues within the community are either sell-outs and/or have never lived in the hood. I guess that's what y'all have to tell yourselves in order to avoid the facing the mirror. Point is, I've lived in rougher places than probably most of y'all on here. Spent half my life in the most impoverished, crime-ridden parts of Louisiana and spent another part of my life in the worst parts of Atlanta (mainly in that Cleveland Ave. section). Don't get mad because some of us actually SAW this stuff first hand and are honest enough with ourselves to realize that we need a change in the community itself.
Who the fuhk mad?

You talkin' bout all all this EXTRA sh*t & that isnt even what the goddamn thread about.
Why do yall do that? I dont understand that sh*t.
Whenever someone calls themselves being an as*hole towards blacks yall hike your pants up, about face, and go on these, "heres what we need to do to fix "US" sh*t.

Dont do that here muthafuhka. Online. Do that sh*t OFFLINE.
You wanna know wtf I do FOR MY FAMILY still in Newark, S.Bronx, Far Rock?
WTF do YOU DO?!
 5 years ago '06        #14
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Can't go a DAY without someone dawgin' n*ggas out.

Then we gonna have a buncha muthafuhkas who never seen a ghetto in their lifetime flip the script & make it about what us "black folk need to be doing." *sigh

No thanks

First Page though
lol when another black person speaks truth...OTHER black people turn it into

"NEVER SEEN OR BEEN IN A GHETTO IN THEIR LIFE TIME"...

& the truth is you have NO clue where I'm from or where I grew up at.

Just like when Bill Cosby (from North Philly) spoke the truth about a large demographic of blacks...

instead of people saying "yeah, we need to get our sh*t together"...they tried to tear Bill apart.

THIS IS THE EXACT REASON WHY OUR PEOPLE ARE SO MESSED UP.

We REFUSE to hear the truth.

& you prove my point exactly bro...I really hope you can kick that mind set.
 03-26-2013, 04:56 PM         #15
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:

Just like when Bill Cosby (from North Philly) spoke the truth about a large demographic of blacks...

instead of people saying "yeah, we need to get our sh*t together"...they tried to tear Bill apart.

*2chain* trueee
 03-26-2013, 04:56 PM         #16
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fuhkin' clowns. Online to express their disdain for blacks & sh*t
You wanna change some sh*t then do it!
Done busted my muthafuhkin a.ss for 11 straight years tryna rebuild myself & get my parents away that sh*thole we were in then have some cartoon a.ss "conveniently black" muthafuhkas tell me whats wrong with ME?! Ima stay black. YOU can feel bad and apologize for that sh*t if YOU want to.

Fuhkin weirdos
 5 years ago '11        #17
Sin 1263 heat pts1263 OP
space
space
$18,462 | Props total: 39357 39357
 Carlton Black said:
someone needs to k!ll this entire family.....
whoa you took it to far
 5 years ago '06        #18
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Who the fuhk mad?

You talkin' bout all all this EXTRA sh*t & that isnt even what the goddamn thread about.
Why do yall do that? I dont understand that sh*t.
Whenever someone calls themselves being an as*hole towards blacks yall hike your pants up, about face, and go on these, "heres what we need to do to fix "US" sh*t.

Dont do that here muthafuhka. Online. Do that sh*t OFFLINE.
You wanna know wtf I do FOR MY FAMILY still in Newark, S.Bronx, Far Rock?
WTF do YOU DO?!
Your post has some validity bro.

But if I recall correctly you're the same guy I see in several threads (Chief Keef) pretty much giving a to ignorance and your excuse is always "thats just the way it is"...

1) You have no clue what I do for my community because you ONLY see what I post online
2) Continuing to make excuses ONLINE or OFFLINE is not helping us
3) The whole POINT of this ARTICLE is Race Bait material...TAKE OUR MINDS OFF OUR ISSUES & attack the BIG BAD WHITE MAN.
 03-26-2013, 05:00 PM         #19
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:

Hear what truth?! I seen it. WTF are you doing other being online talking about that sh*t?
What are you accomplishing?
Seriously...

Muthafuhka said "hear the truth."

I dont have to hear that sh*t, I lived it fir 20 years. Sound like outsiders looking in.

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 03-26-2013 at 05:04 PM..
 03-26-2013, 05:03 PM         #20
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
Your post has some validity bro.

But if I recall correctly you're the same guy I see in several threads (Chief Keef) pretty much giving a to ignorance and your excuse is always "thats just the way it is"...

1) You have no clue what I do for my community because you ONLY see what I post online
2) Continuing to make excuses ONLINE or OFFLINE is not helping us
3) The whole POINT of this ARTICLE is Race Bait material...TAKE OUR MINDS OFF OUR ISSUES & attack the BIG BAD WHITE MAN.
Son...

I cant even take your post serious cause at no point in time was ever in a Chief Keef thread.

Im 30 n*gga...

WTF do I care about Chief Keef for?

Website fulla phonies & liars

Carry on
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy