T-Mobile Will Drop The Galaxy S4 For $99, $20x24 Months. RIP 5S.

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-30-2013, 03:20 PM         #101
deem650 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
A lot of you are forgetting this extremely vital piece of information:

"Youíll need to pass a credit check, otherwise youíll have to buy the device at its full cost. If you pass the credit check, you can opt to either buy the phone outright, at which point T-Mobile will unlock it, or you can choose to pay it off over 24 months. No, this isnít a contract. Basically youíre agreeing to pay either at the beginning of each month (prepaid, you didnít pass your credit check) or when youíre billed (postpaid, you passed your credit check)."

I know a lot of you hyped about this probably can't pass a credit check so... why are you hyped about something that ultimately doesn't apply to you? If you could pass a credit check you'd probably have some line of credit which means the normal subsided cost on a big boy plan probably wouldn't bother you.

I don't understand why there's so much discussion about the fourth place network that almost ceased to exist last year.
Its the same credit check we have always have we just separated into 2 different categories credit class a,b, and c no deposit and the low payment in the store with the high installment prices like $20 for the iphone and the second category i forget what letters we use but there is a deposit and you just pay more upfront for the device and less a month
 03-30-2013, 03:24 PM         #102
deem650 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
T-Mobile's coverage is already the worst out of the major carriers. Now, add to the fact that their LTE network is just getting started, plus your adding iPhone services on to the tower load, and you have a recipe for the slowest, spottiest LTE network in the country.
iphone services have already been on the tower on our HSPA+ network and everything has been fine
 5 years ago '05        #103
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13674 13674
 deem650 said:
iphone services have already been on the tower on our HSPA+ network and everything has been fine
Are you really trying to compare T-Mobile actually promoting and selling the iPhone versus people buying an unlocked iPhone and using it on T-Mobile's network?
 5 years ago '08        #104
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,441 | Props total: 518 518
 deem650 said:
Pretty much I'll just sh*t on T-Mobile like I always do and get my phone for a 100 buck. n*ggas is scared to lose customer I just make them my bi*ch.
 03-30-2013, 07:58 PM         #105
deem650 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and to clear up the unlocking thing i read on another post, t-mobile will unlock your phone after 45 days of service even if you haven't paid off your device i unlock phones for customers all the time
 5 years ago '05        #106
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 deem650 said:
upgrades dont matter anymore we got rid of upgrades, if you want a new phone you will have to buy the phone in installments
what about n*ggas on contract already?

I think my sh*t ends in August 2013
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy