T-Mobile Will Drop The Galaxy S4 For $99, $20x24 Months. RIP 5S.

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 Y.G. said:
Sprint's LTE speeds sh*ts on T-Mobile's.
[pic - click to view]

T Mobile doesn't even have LTE yet you troll. So shows how much the fu*k you know. I get 10 plus DL on T Mobile HSPA plus average easily and i'd put my money on T Mobile LTE sh*tting on Sprints when its implemented this year troll.
 5 years ago '05        #82
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13674 13674
 VerballyAbusive said:
T Mobile doesn't even have LTE yet you troll. So shows how much the fu*k you know. I get 10 plus DL on T Mobile HSPA plus average easily and i'd put my money on T Mobile LTE sh*tting on Sprints when its implemented this year troll.
T-Mobile has LTE in 9 cities you moron.

Their LTE is and will be far behind the Big 3. The Big 3 will start deploying LTE-Advanced in 2013 while T-Mobile is still laying their ground network for LTE and trying to fix their sh*tty coverage outside of metro areas.
 03-27-2013, 08:32 PM         #83
deem650 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mullany S said:
People bragging about T-mobile LTE but cant brag about their sh*tty coverage. i have t-mobile and live in a major city yet am stuck on edge most of the time. better not take a road trip because your t-mobile cellphone would become useless along the way. the reason why tmobile is popular is because they offer cheap services.Most postpaid customers rather pay more to verizon and att because of their great coverage.T-mobile has been cheap for over 6 years and yet they keep losing customers every quarter.
What city do you live in? How long have you had your sim card for? Also try wifi calling if you haven't already. I work for T-mobile new plans aren't that bad actually they are easier to explain then how they used to be if someone has questions about the plans feel free to PM or ask on this thread.
 03-27-2013, 08:35 PM         #84
deem650 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
T-Mobile has LTE in 9 cities you moron.

Their LTE is and will be far behind the Big 3. The Big 3 will start deploying LTE-Advanced in 2013 while T-Mobile is still laying their ground network for LTE and trying to fix their sh*tty coverage outside of metro areas.
This is sort of true most carries implemented their LTE too quickly without prepping their networks t mobile will allow seamless transitions between LTE and HSPA+ which other carriers cant and wont implement into their networks. I was in one of the cities with LTE implemented yesterday got 60mb/s DL speeds on my friends Galaxy S 3 idk if thats just because there is no one on the LTE yet or thats what people can really expect to get all the time
 5 years ago '05        #85
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 deem650 said:
This is sort of true most carries implemented their LTE too quickly without prepping their networks t mobile will allow seamless transitions between LTE and HSPA+ which other carriers cant and wont implement into their networks. I was in one of the cities with LTE implemented yesterday got 60mb/s DL speeds on my friends Galaxy S 3 idk if thats just because there is no one on the LTE yet or thats what people can really expect to get all the time
T-Mobile's coverage is already the worst out of the major carriers. Now, add to the fact that their LTE network is just getting started, plus your adding iPhone services on to the tower load, and you have a recipe for the slowest, spottiest LTE network in the country.
 5 years ago '10        #86
5K Studios 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 72 72
When's it releasing though, that's the question.
 03-27-2013, 10:20 PM         #87
RAM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think T-Mobile CEO said May 1st. Don't quote me on that tho.
 5 years ago '13        #88
JrEALERS 5544 6 heat pts
space
space
$856 | Props total: 248 248
 Y.G. said:
Sprint: $200 Galaxy S IV + ($80 unlimited plan * 24 months) = $2,120

T-Mobile: $100 Galaxy S IV down payment + ($70 unlimited plan + $20 monthly phone payment * 24 months) = $2,260

It's the same sh*t as it's always been. Sprint's unlimited plan is actually cheaper.

Sprint phones be low grade phones like always. Not reliable and the verisons might not be the same on different carriers or is Galaxy S4 the name of the phone with no important name changes to it?
 5 years ago '05        #89
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 JrEALERS 5544 said:
Sprint phones be low grade phones like always. Not reliable and the verisons might not be the same on different carriers or is Galaxy S4 the name of the phone with no important name changes to it?
n*gga what? Every carrier has better phone selection than T-Mobile. Verizon has the Droid, AT&T has the Atrix and Sprint has the EVO.

What does T-Mobile have?

Then this dumbass said that the Galaxy S is different on Sprint. You're right. The 32GB Galaxy S III launched on Sprint months before any other U.S. carrier. You dumb phaggot.
 03-28-2013, 12:57 AM         #90
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lot of you are forgetting this extremely vital piece of information:

"You’ll need to pass a credit check, otherwise you’ll have to buy the device at its full cost. If you pass the credit check, you can opt to either buy the phone outright, at which point T-Mobile will unlock it, or you can choose to pay it off over 24 months. No, this isn’t a contract. Basically you’re agreeing to pay either at the beginning of each month (prepaid, you didn’t pass your credit check) or when you’re billed (postpaid, you passed your credit check)."

I know a lot of you hyped about this probably can't pass a credit check so... why are you hyped about something that ultimately doesn't apply to you? If you could pass a credit check you'd probably have some line of credit which means the normal subsided cost on a big boy plan probably wouldn't bother you.

I don't understand why there's so much discussion about the fourth place network that almost ceased to exist last year.
 5 years ago '04        #91
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 389 389
 Y.G. said:
T-Mobile's coverage is already the worst out of the major carriers. Now, add to the fact that their LTE network is just getting started, plus your adding iPhone services on to the tower load, and you have a recipe for the slowest, spottiest LTE network in the country.
If you are in a large metro their coverage is decent... If you are in Bumfu*k, Alabama, then yeah coverage might be spotty. AT&T Coverage sucked in Denver, T-Mobile was great. Nobody has great service EVERYWHERE.

[pic - click to view]

Seems fast too me...
 5 years ago '05        #92
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Dangerously said:
A lot of you are forgetting this extremely vital piece of information:

"Youíll need to pass a credit check, otherwise youíll have to buy the device at its full cost. If you pass the credit check, you can opt to either buy the phone outright, at which point T-Mobile will unlock it, or you can choose to pay it off over 24 months. No, this isnít a contract. Basically youíre agreeing to pay either at the beginning of each month (prepaid, you didnít pass your credit check) or when youíre billed (postpaid, you passed your credit check)."

I know a lot of you hyped about this probably can't pass a credit check so... why are you hyped about something that ultimately doesn't apply to you? If you could pass a credit check you'd probably have some line of credit which means the normal subsided cost on a big boy plan probably wouldn't bother you.

I don't understand why there's so much discussion about the fourth place network that almost ceased to exist last year.
This is what I'm saying. This company was almost bought out by AT&T last year. Sprint even had talks about buying them. Now, all of a sudden, a struggling company that was this closed to being sold and that has sh*tty, sh*tty coverage is some juggernaut and supposed to be the best carrier?
 5 years ago '04        #93
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 Y.G. said:
This is what I'm saying. This company was almost bought out by AT&T last year. Sprint even had talks about buying them. Now, all of a sudden, a struggling company that was this closed to being sold and that has sh*tty, sh*tty coverage is some juggernaut and supposed to be the best carrier?
I live in Chicago and have great coverage. I guess all the hate is that we pay less and you pay more??
 5 years ago '09        #94
steezy219 1 heat pts
space
space
$177 | Props total: 26 26
Hell I live in gary, indiana and tmobiles hspa+ coverage is great I never have any issues
 5 years ago '05        #95
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
Tmo >>> AT&T in terms of service IMO

But YG, calm down bro, damn, calling people dumb f*ggots and sh*t, all over a discussion about phone carriers.

Verizon >>>, just wish their data was faster.
 5 years ago '05        #96
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
Tmo >>> AT&T in terms of service IMO

But YG, calm down bro, damn, calling people dumb f*ggots and sh*t, all over a discussion about phone carriers.

Verizon >>>, just wish their data was faster.
Let me think about that...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #97
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
It's still a contract but the price of the phone determines your length. Money wise it's pretty much the same as Sprint within the 2 years.

The difference is you are not stuck with the same phone for 2 years. You can pay the phone off as quick as you want and get a new phone right after. There's no waiting for upgrades and stuff like other carriers.
 5 years ago '07        #98
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,222 | Props total: 69806 69806
i have an upgrade :)
 5 years ago '09        #99
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
I took an L
got my s3 in december from t-mo

should've waited
 03-30-2013, 03:18 PM         #100
deem650 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
i have an upgrade :)
upgrades dont matter anymore we got rid of upgrades, if you want a new phone you will have to buy the phone in installments
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago