T-Mobile Will Drop The Galaxy S4 For $99, $20x24 Months. RIP 5S.

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
149 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
92 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 13702 13702
 RAM said:
T-Mobile is just giving you a better option to save some bread. AT&T/Verizon/Sprint all include the 600+ price of the phone into your 2 year contract and even after your contract is up the price of your monthly plan stays the same.

If you go with the truly unlimited plan from T-Mobile it's $90 a month ($70 Plan + $20 Phone). Which is still $20 a month cheaper than a unlimited talk/text (Data Unlimited from sprint $110, verizon 4GB $110, att 5GB $140). But you can choose to pay low as $70 a month ($50 Plan + $20 Phone).

Now what I'm gonna do is cash out full price for my next phone (SG S4, HTC ONE, or the Nexus 5) and get the $30 plan Unlimited text/data 5GB @ 4G, 100 min (Unlimited min with google voice).
Who would buy the $110 plan from Sprint when the $80 plan gets you truly unlimited data and free mobile-to-mobile? Who uses 450 minutes a month talking to people on landlines?

Some of ya'll really in here acting like this is some ground breaking service when it's just the same sh*t as all the other carrier plans but slightly different marketing.
 03-27-2013, 05:11 AM         #62
RAM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Who would buy the $110 plan from Sprint when the $80 plan gets you truly unlimited data and free mobile-to-mobile? Who uses 450 minutes a month talking to people on landlines?

Some of ya'll really in here acting like this is some ground breaking service when it's just the same sh*t as all the other carrier plans but slightly different marketing.
I'm just showing the cost of a equally equipped plans from the big 4. On our business lines some of us would burn through 450 min in 10 days so we all have unlimited talk. My personal lines with Sprint I think I use under 1000 min total for the month with about half to landlines.

Bottom line is cheaper to go with t-mobile and if you bring your own phone like I plan too until my next phone comes out it will be $30 a month no tax. The other big 3 don't give you that option at all.
 5 years ago '04        #63
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
This is not that bad might look into it.. U literally can have a new phone every year . The pay off would be $240 after 12 months. I usually resell all my phones for more than that.
 5 years ago '04        #64
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
Did it this for the S3 and will be doing it for the S4
 5 years ago '07        #65
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,383 | Props total: 1059 1059
 RaulG said:
So I dont get these new "no contract" plans with tmobile...

Lets say I get this Galaxy S 4 and pay the 99 upfront and extra 20 dollars for next 2 years...

Is it possible to cancel the prepaid plan anytime I want and just continue to pay for the Galaxy s4 phone?
If you cancel you pay the remaining amount on the phone all together, if the balance is not paid they will block the imei, the installments is a back door contract cuz most cats wont pay extra every month to pay it off.

[pic - click to view]

Some one mentioned sprint unlimited plan is cheaper, thats just unlimited mobile, and they do not have 4g in most of america
 5 years ago '05        #66
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 RAM said:
I'm just showing the cost of a equally equipped plans from the big 4. On our business lines some of us would burn through 450 min in 10 days so we all have unlimited talk. My personal lines with Sprint I think I use under 1000 min total for the month with about half to landlines.

Bottom line is cheaper to go with t-mobile and if you bring your own phone like I plan too until my next phone comes out it will be $30 a month no tax. The other big 3 don't give you that option at all.
The Big 3 don't give you an option to use a phone you bought out of contract? Is this n*gga serious? Every phone I've bought and used in the last 4 years has been purchased brand new off eBay.

Jae_Mike said:
If you cancel you pay the remaining amount on the phone all together, if the balance is not paid they will block the imei, the installments is a back door contract cuz most cats wont pay extra every month to pay it off.

[pic - click to view]

Some one mentioned sprint unlimited plan is cheaper, thats just unlimited mobile, and they do not have 4g in most of america
Sprint's $80 plan is not unlimited mobile fool. It's unlimited data. They have far more LTE sites than T-Mobile.
 5 years ago '04        #67
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 Dangerously said:
so essentially the remaining price on the phone is about how much an ETF would cost if you ended your contract early.
Well first, you'd have to analyze what the early termination fees actually would be under traditional contract plans and compare that to however much would be remaining for the phone under t mobile. I would confidently a.ssume that the remaining balance would be cheaper than any ETFs.

Secondly, you have the option with the t mobile contractless plan to pay the phone off early, and then choose a cheaper plan anytime you want. You could unlock it, and then go with ATT or whoever you wanted to.

At the end of the day, there is no way of getting out of paying for the phone itself. You either pay it through a subsidy and have a higher monthly bill, or Tmobiles way and pay for the phone full price with cheaper contract.

I prefer T Mobiles way because it's no contract and makes it easier to get a new phone without having to do ETF or any of that bullsh*t like you whiny simple fu*ks are talking about.

Lastly, T Mobile's service is way way way better than sprint lol. You guys are a joke.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 03-27-2013 at 09:32 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #68
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 Firestarr said:
This is not that bad might look into it.. U literally can have a new phone every year . The pay off would be $240 after 12 months. I usually resell all my phones for more than that.
Yep. So basically this. You get a new smart phone every year and a.ssuming you sell it for 350-400. You don't lose much at all and can stay flossing with the latest greatest technology each year and not worry about having to pay ETF or locked into a contract or wait for "upgrade".

I'm in....All in.
 5 years ago '06        #69
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,874 | Props total: 25634 25634
Keeping my s3
 5 years ago '04        #70
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8424 8424
So thats why that sh*t is plastic
 03-27-2013, 12:24 PM         #71
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm good with Verizon, I'm on a high with my 38M downstream right now.
 5 years ago '05        #72
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
Lastly, T Mobile's service is way way way better than sprint lol. You guys are a joke.
T-Mobile's coverage is a joke.
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #73
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,470 | Props total: 17910 17910
 VerballyAbusive said:
For you dumb fu*ks. The biggest win about tmobile plans is that you can pay the phone off in full at any given time and get a new smartphone at any time or change service at any time after you pay off the phone. So lets say I bought a galaxy s4 and want the note 3, all id have to do is pay off the remaining balance on the gs4, and then easily get a note 3 with no fu*king penalty. Its a win win for everyone. Youre not locked in for two years for dumbfu*ks who cant think crititically. Makes it easy to have the latest and greatest without having to pay all that cash up front and can spread it out.
You dont get a penalty on any service wtf. You would still pay almost $600 for the s4 and $600 for the note 3 thatd be $1200 total on any other service youd at least get a $200 phone and then ud buy the next one the following year so thatd only be $800 total vs $1200 because you bought 2 phones on tmobile. There is no reason to go with the tmobile deal unless you simply just dont have money now, but if you bought out your s4 you had to have the money
 5 years ago '05        #74
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Rique said:
You dont get a penalty on any service wtf. You would still pay almost $600 for the s4 and $600 for the note 3 thatd be $1200 total on any other service youd at least get a $200 phone and then ud buy the next one the following year so thatd only be $800 total vs $1200 because you bought 2 phones on tmobile. There is no reason to go with the tmobile deal unless you simply just dont have money now, but if you bought out your s4 you had to have the money
All this is is a layaway plan.
 03-27-2013, 02:13 PM         #75
RAM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
The Big 3 don't give you an option to use a phone you bought out of contract? Is this n*gga serious? Every phone I've bought and used in the last 4 years has been purchased brand new off eBay.
My bad I didn't know since I always bought my phones on contract with Sprint. Anytime I wanted the newest phone out I'll just get out of my contract ETF free sign another one and cop it. I do this about 3 times a year.

Even getting your phones off ebay, craigslist, etc your monthly bill will be the same price month to month and will Never change on Sprint, Verizon or AT&T. T-mobile is great deal for people like you that buy there phones outright you can pay low as $30 a month or even around $22 if you do some digging. It's just a better deal man.
 5 years ago '05        #76
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 RAM said:
My bad I didn't know since I always bought my phones on contract with Sprint. Anytime I wanted the newest phone out I'll just get out of my contract ETF free sign another one and cop it. I do this about 3 times a year.

Even getting your phones off ebay, craigslist, etc your monthly bill will be the same price month to month and will Never change on Sprint, Verizon or AT&T. T-mobile is great deal for people like you that buy there phones outright you can pay low as $30 a month or even around $22 if you do some digging. It's just a better deal man.
I need unlimited data. Nothing other than the $70 plan would work for me.
 03-27-2013, 02:31 PM         #77
RAM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
I need unlimited data. Nothing other than the $70 plan would work for me.
Oh okay I feel you. I would use crazy amounts of data a few years back but now I'm on wifi most of day now so 5GB should suit me if not I'll upgrade.
 5 years ago '04        #78
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 Rique said:
No. Under this scenario, you are still locked in to paying an already higher or at least equivalent bill per month even after considering the 20 per month T Mobile installment. So in the scenario you presented under tmobile, the bill would be 20 per month cheaper when the phone is paid off as well. So it's not 1200 versus 600. It all evens out. But let's say you want to get another phone after getting the note 3 and the s4, then T Mobile plan wins if you want to upgrade multiple times a year or whatever the case may be. See my point.

In the end, it's pretty much all the same sh*t just worded differently. But, T Mobile makes it easier to get a new phone, and have a cheaper bill, and gives you more options. That can't be argued.
 5 years ago '04        #79
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 Rique said:
There is no reason to go with the tmobile deal unless you simply just dont have money now
False. Since its already been implied that these plans are basically the same sh*t written in different language, doesn't it make sense to pay as little cash out of pocket today to get a smart phone????? If it's all the same sh*t, why pay double cash out of pocket today just because you can???? Does that make sense? Again, t mobile makes it EASIER to get a new smartphone. This is brilliant. The only other service fu*king with overall in the grand scheme of things price wise is Sprint, and Sprints service sucks beyond imagination.

Now if you have bad t mobile service in your area thats one thing. But t mobile is great for me, i'm making the rational choice.

I guess all you people who feel you are better than other people and defined by a "smart phone" are mad that people who previously couldn't come up with all the cash at once can now get smartphones under tmobiles brilliant plan. You guys are no longer "exclusive" parts of society. Cry me a river lol. But in reality, they still gonna do credit checks. T mobile will probably up the credit check requirements so you fu*k boys have nothing to worry about.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 03-27-2013 at 04:09 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #80
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
The only other service fu*king with overall in the grand scheme of things price wise is Sprint, and Sprints service sucks beyond imagination.
Sprint's LTE speeds sh*ts on T-Mobile's.
[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy