Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-26-2013, 05:04 PM         #141
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay stans are the worse

Them n*ggaz really think Jigga is their dad or something.
 5 years ago '04        #142
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 WCIB said:
Also, if I was 38 would that make you happy?

I'm not, but that doesn't change facts. Your denial transcends anyone's age.
Yeah that would make me happy, then I would know I was arguing with someone who was actually around and knew what they were talking about, instead of some kid who's looking at numbers and forming his argument. And the fact that you've responded 3 times about your age, but still refuse to say it, tells me everything.

BTW, where do dudes rank Nelly? His 1st album sold 4X plat... way more than Jay-Z
 5 years ago '04        #143
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,810 | Props total: 1832 1832
 Illstreet said:
Em was a Rookie and Dre and Snoop had been Superstars for damn near a Decade...

Horrible comparison.
This is a tour though, ran to generate profits , Em was the bigger draw at that point

You think if Snoop and Em were both free agents at that time that a label would offer Snoop a bigger deal because he's been around longer ??

The current bottom line is what counts , not the past.

Overall point being is that just because you're headlining doesn't necessarily mean you're the bigger act
 5 years ago '10        #144
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
Feelings were caught and as usual it was Jay stans who were catching them.
 5 years ago '05        #145
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9686 9686
 BackBlock_OG said:
Yeah that would make me happy, then I would know I was arguing with someone who was actually around and knew what they were talking about, instead of some kid who's looking at numbers and forming his argument. And the fact that you've responded 3 times about your age, but still refuse to say it, tells me everything.

BTW, where do dudes rank Nelly? His 1st album sold 4X plat... way more than Jay-Z
You're an embarrassment then. If I was 15 I'd still be right over you. The people who cosigned you (not many) are known Stans. I can't believe anyone would refute facts like the Jay fans have tried to in this thread. I'm a Jay fan and the revisionist history is unacceptable.

And btw, this isn't an all time ranking thread son. Who was hotter in the period of '98 to '00 between Jay and DMX?

There's a definitive answer and you know it.
 5 years ago '04        #146
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
Jay>>>

But from 98-2000 nobody was touching X

His first 2 albums>>>

He was my favorite and I thought he was going to be the best ever and then he just fell off.And then there was X was meh but it was still successful.

Then Jay caught fire and DMX was never the same.

Man X without those drug problems wouldve been the GOAT and surpassed Pac
 5 years ago '12        #147
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,128 | Props total: 15806 15806
This thread is hilarious
 5 years ago '04        #148
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3164 3164
 HipHopFactz said:
Jayz stan dedicating his life to be a BX-investigator because the TS happaned to make a factual thread about his idol.

You need to calm down Columbo, its only a forum

[pic - click to view]

Laughed so hard I cried
 03-26-2013, 05:57 PM         #149
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know who talkig sh*t about slippin...dat sh*t was a classic.
 5 years ago '10        #150
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
dmx held the mic for 98-00

but jay was always around the top

and still is

and X is....................
 5 years ago '11        #151
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
 Laronla said:
When Dmx and Jay z were in competition from 98 to 2000, Dmx was k!lling that n*gga all across the boards. It wasn't until Dmx started doing them exit wound movies and slacking on his rap sh-t that Jay z was really looked at as number 1. It's not like Hov rose up, X just fell off, and Jay stayed afloat. But if Dmx would have stayed on top of his game, Jay wouldn't be talked about as much, and Dmx would likely been looked at as the Goat. Not that it matters, I'm just a x fan, and think this generation doesn't really give him the respect he deserves. If you got Biggie in your top 10, I think Dmx should be right up there somewhere
I agree. He may not of had Jay's business acumen but in regards to skill he was eating his food
 5 years ago '10        #152
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,221 | Props total: 563 563
 Laronla said:
When Dmx and Jay z were in competition from 98 to 2000, Dmx was k!lling that n*gga all across the boards. It wasn't until Dmx started doing them exit wound movies and slacking on his rap sh-t that Jay z was really looked at as number 1. It's not like Hov rose up, X just fell off, and Jay stayed afloat. But if Dmx would have stayed on top of his game, Jay wouldn't be talked about as much, and Dmx would likely been looked at as the Goat. Not that it matters, I'm just a x fan, and think this generation doesn't really give him the respect he deserves. If you got Biggie in your top 10, I think Dmx should be right up there somewhere
I am somewhat forced to agree, if X was able to get some early help for his mental instability and drug abuse he might have been able to put out some good art as well as the anthems. He also might have been able to channel his acting better and become an icon much like Jay. But coulda shoulda woulda as they say and X should serve as a warning to others, but I guarantee the cycle of wasted talent will continue.
 5 years ago '13        #153
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38466 38466
 youngsiz said:
Laughed so hard I cried
 5 years ago '13        #154
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
blood everywhere
*camel blood

5 years ago '13        #155
space
space
 Mocking Mind said:
Feelings were caught and as usual it was Jay stans who were catching them.
 03-26-2013, 09:13 PM         #156
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
X was bigger than jay pre crack
 5 years ago '06        #157
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
Nah.. DMX was nice But Jay was in his prime too and lasted longer.

Some ppl prefered Jay some X. They were both big. Their Different Type of Artist.
Hard Knock 2 sold 4 Million Albums!

And Jay was that n*gga off Vol. 2 . Im old enough to know. Stop with these revisionist thread.

The other day some one said Jay was Bigger than Pac in 96..

Yall n*ggas exposing your age.

Last edited by Menelek; 03-26-2013 at 09:18 PM..
 03-26-2013, 09:22 PM         #158
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
9 pages already

DMX rise in 98 was real. You CAN'T relate to that if you weren't with the rest of nation that was screaming Ruff Ryders Anthem hard then. It's Dark And Hell Is Hot sold 4X plat and sold 5 million in the states to date.

98 was the year of DMX. Jay-Z was JUST starting to get in the ears of the masses by the time Vol. 2 dropped.
 5 years ago '06        #159
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
 X-NINE said:
9 pages already

DMX rise in 98 was real. You CAN'T relate to that if you weren't with the rest of nation that was screaming Ruff Ryders Anthem hard then. It's Dark And Hell Is Hot sold 4X plat and sold 5 million in the states to date.

98 was the year of DMX. Jay-Z was JUST starting to get in the ears of the masses by the time Vol. 2 dropped.

They albums was released the same year Fam. X May and Jay sept.

The both were hot and in no way was Jay Scottie Pippen.

Their First week sales were almost Identical.. X a little more.

They Blew up at the same time.
 5 years ago '10        #160
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 HipHopFactz said:
i'll happily be white and have hugh grant accent, women love that guy, u want me to be white so bad...i love it

on the other hand we already know ur identity, Vinod...

And Every time I read ur post, it's in the voice of Apu off the Simpsons

Boy stop...

You got exposed as being a white european f*ggot, who goes online and tries to fake like you're part of the "Black Man Struggle".. Now you mad as fu*k making up sh*t

Your whole existence is pure filth

I'll tell you what.. If you find me this thread where "somebody" exposed me as being "Indian" I'll leave this site and never come back again under any alias..

Your move Hugh

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy