Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
lames hate hov so much they bring up memories from an old crackhead... keep trying fukkboys
 03-26-2013, 02:32 PM         #62
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHopFactz said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

03-26-2013, 02:37 PM         #63
Analytical One 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:

[pic - click to view]

How so? Larnola actually said something that was true but y'all cant fathom the fact that the man y'all stan for was second fiddle. The thread was justified but y'all wanna call it hate because y'all don't have anything else to use as a retort

Square a.ss tallying up e-wins & e-losses. A sad life you must live thinking you're the man because of discussions on the internet
The irony of you calling that man out for having a "sad life" when you've accumulated near the same amount of posts as said person despite the fact that he's been a registered user for near six years, as opposed to your measly one and a half years.

Go outside you f*ggot white boy
 03-26-2013, 02:40 PM         #64
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Analytical One said:
The irony of you calling that man out for having a "sad life" when you've accumulated near the same amount of posts as said person despite the fact that he's been a registered user for near six years, as opposed to your measly one and a half years.

I didn't even notice that loser had 13,000 Posts in 2 years.

5 years ago '04        #65
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,329 | Props total: 11402 11402
hiphopfactz is a troll i laugh at him its so pathetic i never seen a man go out there way to hate and then have the nerve to call someone a stan sometimes you just have to laugh at it and move on
 5 years ago '13        #66
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38328 38328
 Analytical One said:

The difference between the two, Retro aint getting hung up on stanning for one rapper and his posts are constructive.

He's one of the non biased posters on here unlike BX very own Memphis Bleek

Also go outside? you realize most of us can post from our iphones, laptops and from work

Let me guess ur one of those lames who only posts from home, therefore believes everyone else is poor like you?

Its 2013 TyTy, not 2003

03-26-2013, 02:49 PM         #67
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHopFactz said:
The difference between the two, Retro aint getting hung up on stanning for one rapper and his posts are constructive.

Also go outside? you realize most of us can post from our iphones, laptops and from work

Let me guess ur one of those lames who only posts from home, therefore believes everyone else is poor like you?

Its 2013 TyTy, not 2003

I honestly can't think of many sadder things in the entire world than being out and about and while I am, feeling the need to get on Boxden.

And the vast majority of my posts aren't even in the HHS you dumb f*ggot.
 5 years ago '11        #68
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Analytical One said:

[pic - click to view]

Stans gotta stick together I guess. But to your weak a.ss post count argument is null due to one crucial point your "analytical" self failed to realize:

HipHopFactz said:

Its 2013 TyTy, not 2003

I post from all of the listed, this sh*t passes the time. But but but if he has free time he must not have a life tho! FOH n*gga

And white boy? Negro please I'm probably darker than you
 03-26-2013, 02:54 PM         #69
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:

[pic - click to view]

Stans gotta stick together I guess. But to your weak a.ss post count argument is null due to one crucial point your "analytical" self failed to realize:

I post from all of the listed, this sh*t passes the time. But but but if he has free time he must not have a life tho! FOH n*gga

13,000 Posts in a Year and Half = You Spend A lot of fukking time on here

Phone, Work or not.

You live on this bi*ch... Stop it.
 5 years ago '13        #70
space
space
 Illstreet said:
I honestly can't think of many sadder things in the entire world than being out and about and while I am, feeling the need to get on Boxden.

And the vast majority of my posts aren't even in the HHS you dumb f*ggot.
this coming from the lame who dedicates his life on E-Loses and E-Wins and E-Sonnings

i dont give a fu*k where majority of ur posts come from f*ggot,

most of us use these forums to k!ll time at work, also u got 2 other active names on here, ur posting from 2 accounts in this same thread, so lets stop the games Bleek..

5 years ago '11        #71
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Illstreet said:
13,000 Posts in a Year and Half = You Spend A lot of fukking time on here

Phone, Work or not.

You live on this bi*ch... Stop it.
Yet in all this time I never once tried to pride myself on sonning n*ggas electronically

So thirsty for them e-wins boy, must be taking plenty of real life L's
 5 years ago '13        #72
space
space
Jayz stan having conversations with his other name, dude quoting himself and sh*t

i'm out

5 years ago '11        #73
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
this coming from the lame who dedicates his life on E-Loses and E-Wins and E-Sonnings

most of us use these forums to k!ll time at work, also u got 2 other active names on here, ur posting from 2 accounts in this same thread, so lets stop the games Bleek..

You know 1 account ain't enough for stacking them e-wins tho
 03-26-2013, 03:01 PM         #74
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHopFactz said:

Says the synthesis using an alias...

I've never had more than 1 Account in BX and Ronnie and any Mod can attest to that at any fukkin time. With my permission to call me out if I'm lyin.

Just give up at life you pathetic f*ggot...

Prolly be on a streetcorner talkin to a bi*ch and have to stop her on some "hold on, a new Jay-Z thread was just created on Boxden. I gotta post real quick."

Oh wait, that would a.ssume you leave the house and have a life. Which we all know your sorry as don't.
 5 years ago '04        #75
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 WCIB said:
The fu*k?

Now Jay didn't flop by 90's standards in '96 now?

Rewriting history I see. Even by your standards, did he sell 4 million copies his first time out like DMX?

Point made.

How old are you? Did you understand anything I said? A gold album during any time period is a success. I know you weren't around, but Illmatic went gold, The Infamous went gold, Liquid Swords went gold, Only Built 4... etc,. Jay, Dame and Biggs put rd out independently, meaning they paid for everything out of their own pockets. X put his album out on Def Jam which is under the Polygram umbrella. There's big difference between the promotion on a major label, than the promo on an independent. That same year X went 4X plat on Def Jam with an artist deal, Jay went 5X plat on Def Jam w/ a label deal. When you get older you'll understand the difference.

And once again, Jay-Z headlined the biggest tour of X's career. So explain to me how he was Scottie Pippen.
 03-26-2013, 03:02 PM         #76
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
Yet in all this time I never once tried to pride myself on sonning n*ggas electronically
Cause you never have...
 5 years ago '11        #77
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Cause you never have...
You act as if I'm keeping track. Negro I don't live that pathetic life...you do
 03-26-2013, 03:04 PM         #78
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHopFactz said:
Jayz stan having conversations with his other name, dude quoting himself and sh*t

i'm out

@ resorting to making up sh*t cause you're gettin bodied so bad today.

I feel your pain bruh... it's been a tough one for you.

03-26-2013, 03:06 PM         #79
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
You act as if I'm keeping track. Negro I don't live that pathetic life...you do
Nothin to keep track of...

You've been handled in here. That 13,000 Posts in a Year and Half ended it... Can't salvage this one bruh... Call it a day.

03-26-2013, 03:07 PM         #80
Analytical One 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:

[pic - click to view]

Socially relevant people like myself equip ourselves with Twitter, Facebook and Instagram apps, not that of this site.

I could never imagine myself ever accumulating as many as 13,000+ posts in less than two years.. that's just berserk.

I do quite dearly hope the source of your posts is your mobile and not your laptop as I could not imagine one spending such disposable time blogging like you do via my laptop, but then again you're eerily similar to the majority of socially rejects I've met on the internet who have no friends and no social life so I really doubt you'd even have a phone.

I'm also too much of a heteros3xual, black male to feel required to highlight my messages in bold when replying to another male like a bi*ch would do when conversing via text.

And if you are a "black" male like you claim (as does 99% of the internet) why don't insert links to your Twitter, Facebook or Instagram to verify these claims? Or is that task to challenging honkey?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy