When Dmx was in his prime, he had Jay Z looking like Scottie Pippen

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Illstreet said:
Oh will you stop it with your bullsh*t... Yet Again, from the first post...

How is this a hate thread?

Check Threadstarter's Created Thread History.
n*gga if you don't like my posts stop reading them
 03-26-2013, 02:03 PM         #42
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
n*gga if you don't like my posts stop reading them
Threadstarter's Threads

First Post:

Laronla said:
Nobody cares about that n*ggas words anymore

^^^And that's just the past 3 Months... Guy is lowkey just as bad as HipHopFactz

Yet you ran to cape for him, talking bout "This ain't a Jay hate thread, blah blah", when you clearly hadn't even read the first post... Just runnin your mouth.

And this is the 2nd time I've sonned your a.ss today too. Guess I'm on a roll.
 5 years ago '11        #43
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Threadstarter's Threads

First Post:

^^^And that's just the past 3 Months... Guy is lowkey just as bad as HipHopFactz

Yet you ran to cape for him, talking bout "This ain't a Jay hate thread, blah blah", when you clearly hadn't even read the first post... Just runnin your mouth.

You validate yourself by how you "son" people & "win" internet arguments. Yeah...I'm done taking you seriously
 03-26-2013, 02:09 PM         #44
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And more :

^^^These are all just in the past 5 Months... And the first 6 Pages of his Threads Made.

I know he's made like 50 more Jay threads... All this f*ggot does.
 5 years ago '13        #45
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38330 38330
Jayz stan dedicating his life to be a BX-investigator because the TS happaned to make a factual thread about his idol.

You need to calm down Columbo, its only a forum

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #46
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 WCIB said:
Which album came out in '96 and flopped?
Flopped? He went gold with a independent album on his own label and kept his masters. I know that's probably out of your comprehension level, but that means he made more than B.I.G., Pac, Nas, and X combined from their multi-platinum albums.

I can tell most of you dudes was like like 8-10 back then, w/ a stupid thread like this. Scottie Pippen? Like Illstreet said, X was a feature on a tour Jay-Z headlined. That was the biggest tour of X's career. X had his hot moment, but he was never ahead of Hov.

Jay's success got you dudes going crazy. Every week its a different hypothetical Like, "If Pac was still alive..." "If B.I.G. was still alive..." "If Kanye never signed...". "If X never smoked crack..." "If Carmen would have checked the baby seat..." etc, etc. The funny part is you dudes are quick to call someone a stan but you dudes are the biggest ones. Just cause you're hating, doesn't mean you're not d!ckriding.
 5 years ago '12        #47
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
Ill street owning this thread

Oh and someone post DMX bars and compare them to Jiggaz during this time period. That should be fun
 5 years ago '05        #48
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15715 15715
Damn shame DMX is pretty much irrelevant now

Jay-Z was in his own lane though, he wasn't in DMX shadow.....or vice versa. How soon ya'll forget or maybe most of you were too young to even remember.
 03-26-2013, 02:12 PM         #49
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
You validate yourself by how you "son" people & "win" internet arguments. Yeah...I'm done taking you seriously
Fact of the matter is, you came in this thread, didn't read the first post, and made an a.ss outta yourself.

And what's even sadder is, you're not a big enough man to just admit when you we're wrong and you played yourself and took a L.

5 years ago '13        #50
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Threadstarter's Threads

First Post:

jesus dude get a life

seriouslly

"SONNED", say that out loud, how can u not feel like a lame?

You over here checking TS internet history just because they made a valid point about Jayz

Calm down Bleek, it'll be ight

03-26-2013, 02:14 PM         #51
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet's Son said:
Jayz stan dedicating his life to be a BX-investigator because the TS happaned to make a factual thread about his idol.

You need to calm down Columbo, its only a forum

[pic - click to view]

Says the white euro who spent 15 Minutes finding pictures of Jay with other celebrities for a single wack a.ss post this morning trying to deflect from being a white euro.

I'm gonna start refering to you as my son from here in out... Since I be schoolin your a.ss so much.

Check the name in the quote.
 5 years ago '07        #52
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 FutureSpitt said:
nicca I went to H.S. in the midwest when the Black album was about to drop and this fugazi a.ss african kid was jizzing in his pants about this sh*t releasing the next week, but out of all the ppl I knew in each grade in H.S. all in my city this afican kid was the only nicca that I knew gave a fu*k about Jay-Z..if it wasn't for Kanye West Jay-Z would be completely irrelevant in the music scene right now..on some real sh*t he would probably be a street team member at DEF JAM right now if Kanye wasnt such a roc-a-fella fanboy and wanted to sign with them niccas.

Only eastcoast fu*k bois fu*ked with Jay-Z.
Umm this is not true at all. Jay-Z had hit songs long before Kanye even signed with the ROC. Jay had Swizz Beatz, Jermaine Dupri. and DJ Premier giving him free beats, and he had Just Blaze giving him songs before Kanye even signed.
 5 years ago '13        #53
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Says the white euro who spent 15 Minutes finding pictures of Jay with other celebrities for a single wack a.ss post this morning trying to deflect from being a white euro.

I'm gonna start refering to you as my son from here in out... Since I be schoolin your a.ss so much.

Check the name in the quote.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #54
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Fact of the matter is, you came in this thread, didn't read the first post, and made an a.ss outta yourself.

And what's even sadder is, you're not a big enough man to just admit when you we're wrong and you played yourself and took a L.

[pic - click to view]

How so? Larnola actually said something that was true but y'all cant fathom the fact that the man y'all stan for was second fiddle. The thread was justified but y'all wanna call it hate because y'all don't have anything else to use as a retort

Square a.ss tallying up e-wins & e-losses. A sad life you must live thinking you're the man because of discussions on the internet
 03-26-2013, 02:21 PM         #55
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet's Son said:
Daddy please don't embarras me in front of all my e-friends.

I'll wash the dishes after dinner for the next week if you stop disciplining me in public... I promise
It's ok son... You've learned your lesson for the day.

Don't get outta line with your father like that anymore though... Or I'll have to put you in the corner.

Last edited by Illstreet; 03-26-2013 at 02:25 PM..
 03-26-2013, 02:24 PM         #56
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:

[pic - click to view]

How so? Larnola actually said something that was true but y'all cant fathom the fact that the man y'all stan for was second fiddle. The thread was justified but y'all wanna call it hate because y'all don't have anything else to use as a retort

Square a.ss tallying up e-wins & e-losses. A sad life you must live thinking you're the man because of discussions on the internet
Yeah, you're a joke...

Can't even take an L like a man when you've been proven to have fukked up. Sad.
 5 years ago '05        #57
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,232 | Props total: 9631 9631
 BackBlock_OG said:
Flopped? He went gold with a independent album on his own label and kept his masters. I know that's probably out of your comprehension level, but that means he made more than B.I.G., Pac, Nas, and X combined from their multi-platinum albums.

I can tell most of you dudes was like like 8-10 back then, w/ a stupid thread like this. Scottie Pippen? Like Illstreet said, X was a feature on a tour Jay-Z headlined. That was the biggest tour of X's career. X had his hot moment, but he was never ahead of Hov.

Jay's success got you dudes going crazy. Every week its a different hypothetical Like, "If Pac was still alive..." "If B.I.G. was still alive..." "If Kanye never signed...". "If X never smoked crack..." "If Carmen would have checked the baby seat..." etc, etc. The funny part is you dudes are quick to call someone a stan but you dudes are the biggest ones. Just cause you're hating, doesn't mean you're not d!ckriding.
The fu*k?

Now Jay didn't flop by 90's standards in '96 now?

Rewriting history I see. Even by your standards, did he sell 4 million copies his first time out like DMX?

Point made.
 5 years ago '13        #58
space
space
 Retro said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

03-26-2013, 02:27 PM         #59
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHopFactz said:

[pic - click to view]

^^^The irony being that all this f*ggot does day in and day out is troll on message boards with Jay-Z hate posts. EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Literally this cat's life.
 5 years ago '13        #60
space
space
 Illstreet said:
^^^The irony being that all this f*ggot does day in and day out is troll on message boards with Jay-Z hate posts. EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Literally this cat's life.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
53 comments
1 day ago