Paul Anka RIPS Jay-Z Rapper DISRESPECTED Me

most viewed right now
 117
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 94
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 HipHopFactz said:
angry jay stans are hilarious and suffer from delusional disorders



i finna buy me some tea, get my white european swag on like jayz


[pic - click to view]




My son mad as fu*k

Went to google images and searched for a "white european drinking tea" and all that


I can't




















 5 years ago '11        #42
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
I think the old white dudes in the industry who were around before rap really blew up still feel like the rappers dont belong there and owe them something, especially if they're gonna sample their work.
 03-26-2013, 11:24 AM         #43
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHopFactz said:
angry jay stans are hilarious and suffer from delusional disorders



i finna buy me some tea, get my white european swag on like jayz


[pic - click to view]




Yo this dude is furious right now.

Saying to himself in his moms basement with his Computer "Damn, I shouldn't have posted in that thread".

 5 years ago '10        #44
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21194 21194
He did the same sh*t with Rober De Niro. Hov is that dude but

And @ Factz being in here. Jesus christ the man is obsessed with Hov

EVERY Jay-Z thread he's in there spewing hate, what in all of the fu*ks?
 5 years ago '13        #45
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
avatar space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
 TheMindOf said:
My son mad as fu*k

Went to google images and searched for a "white european drinking tea" and all that


I can't























Vinod, you were already exposed on here for being a bangladeshi immigrant pretending to be african american.



Post a pic of ur black bangladeshi hand again


 5 years ago '09        #46
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
Dam I knew hiPhopfactz was the lamest kid on the site but this just takes the cake
 5 years ago '10        #47
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 HipHopFactz said:



Vinod, you were already exposed on here for being a bangladeshi immigrant pretending to be african american.



Post a pic of ur black bangladeshi hand again




[pic - click to view]



That must've been a thread you were in by yourself, white boy

Otherwise I'm sure you got the thread on deck right




Yea.. Thought not...

Im sure there's a Tupac thread somewhere on the first page, where you should be in there talking down to us about how we can't relate to Pac interpretation of the black mans struggle








You got caught perpetrating..


[pic - click to view]



My Anglo Saxon friend









My son fuming mad.. I can't man... This site too funny..
 5 years ago '10        #48
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 JewsusChrist said:
Dam I knew hiPhopfactz was the lamest kid on the site but this just takes the cake
 03-26-2013, 11:49 AM         #49
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:



[pic - click to view]



That must've been a thread you were in by yourself, white boy

Otherwise I'm sure you got the thread on deck right




Yea.. Thought not...

Im sure there's a Tupac thread somewhere on the first page, where you should be in there talking down to us about how we can't relate to Pac interpretation of the black mans struggle








You got caught perpetrating..


[pic - click to view]



My Anglo Saxon friend









My son fuming mad.. I can't man... This site too funny..


You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheMindOf again.
 5 years ago '07        #50
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 Illstreet said:
You're a white europeon pretending to be black on a message board, and whom dedicates himself every day to posting about a man he has never met but hates.

k!ll yourself.


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #51
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
Wasn't Jay mad at Nas back in the day because Nas wouldn't respond to him?
 5 years ago '09        #52
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
avatar space
space
$48,457 | Props total: 35400 35400
jay ignoring calls like nas did in 88
 5 years ago '04        #53
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,176 | Props total: 2469 2469
yall are so weird man.
 5 years ago '11        #54
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
avatar space
space
$19,300 | Props total: 12687 12687
jay-z will never will forever be on top too much money unless the government takes it from him with some bullsh*t and dude could have go about it a different way if Jay-Z didn't call back then go to the dudes office you Paul Anka if you show up i'm sure jigga will see you..hey i can't call it Jay need to fired is a.ssistant who takes is calls or he just dodge these old dudes because he can't be bothered.
 03-26-2013, 02:35 PM         #55
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
jay ignoring calls like nas did in 88
How stupid do you feel when you don't even understand that line?

Nas wasn't saying he was calling him in 88 you dunce.

Stick to sukking Lebron's c*ck.
 03-26-2013, 02:46 PM         #56
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who?

 5 years ago '09        #57
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
avatar space
space
$48,457 | Props total: 35400 35400
 Illstreet said:
How stupid do you feel when you don't even understand that line?

Nas wasn't saying he was calling him in 88 you dunce.

Stick to sukking Lebron's c*ck.
jay ignoring calls like nas did = like nas ignored his calls in 88

shame on me for even entertaining this dipshyt, n*gga ruined the whole vibe of my joke

don't ever quote me again, not here or in the sportscenter. you fukking stupid monkey
 5 years ago '12        #58
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,928 | Props total: 3898 3898

[video - click to view]













 03-26-2013, 03:17 PM         #59
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
jay ignoring calls like nas did = like nas ignored his calls in 88

shame on me for even entertaining this dipshyt, n*gga ruined the whole vibe of my joke

don't ever quote me again, not here or in the sportscenter. you fukking stupid monkey
Wow, you really are an idiot...

Nas in that line was saying two different things...

"In 88 when you was gettin chased through ya building,
Callin my Crib, and I ain't even give you my numbers"


The 88 line was refering to back in the day and Jay wearin Hawian shirts etc... The #'s line is onto a whole different time, prolly while Jay was fukkin Carmen and got his # from her to call for a collab.

Nas was like what, 14-15 years old in 1988.

Nobody was callin his young a.ss.

So again, your dumb a.ss didn't even get the line.

Again, stick to sukkin Lebron's c*ck online.
 03-26-2013, 03:22 PM         #60
AmericanGangsta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okay and do these old white muhfu*kas who Jay be "not returning their calls" what do they do for us black men? are they perfect? I mean I wouldnt disrespect nobody but white muhfu*kas BEEN gettin over on us for years
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy