Gunplay Offers A Ciroc Bottle To Whoever Splits Tony Yayo's Head Open To The White Meat

most viewed right now
 106
Steph Kegels
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 93
Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 88
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 2688 2688
 KingP1n said:
n*ggas riding d!ck now on that BSM sh*t If were going by your logic.
Nah not at all, Waka has a TON of family in queens, no joke he got like 50 cousins that all look like him just with Buzz cuts

A lot of ppl riding with BSM bc of Frenchie & Flocks Uncle who is a Legend, dude is like the highest Supreme Team member still alive/not in jail... was a Lieutenant who taught 50 a lot about the drug dealing game, dude is more respected than 50 in my opinon

practically all the Mack balla Bloods rep BSM, BSM got numbers up there... But keep in mind the lames false claiming usually get laughed at n then stop claiming it
 5 years ago '11        #82
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
avatar space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
 otherside said:
Nah not at all, Waka has a TON of family in queens, no joke he got like 50 cousins that all look like him just with Buzz cuts

A lot of ppl riding with BSM bc of Frenchie & Flocks Uncle who is a Legend, dude is like the highest Supreme Team member still alive/not in jail... was a Lieutenant who taught 50 a lot about the drug dealing game, dude is more respected than 50 in my opinon

practically all the Mack balla Bloods rep BSM, BSM got numbers up there... But keep in mind the lames false claiming usually get laughed at n then stop claiming it
Alright yeah.

Yeah I know about Bimmy course he respeted he an OG, he the one that cosigned 50 saying he real and what not. Despite 50's disliking for Preme, bimmy seem to keep it 100 all the time.


And If were talking Frenchie from BSM then he used to run around with Banks and the unit before BSM and so did a lot of Merrick n*ggas around Banks age. Then when Mazi was down with G-Unit even more was under that sh*t. That funeral music was Merrick'd out


Last edited by KingP1n; 04-01-2013 at 11:14 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #83
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 Im Soo Special said:
5:00

lets see some n*ggas ride thru rick ross old hood and ex work place???
 5 years ago '12        #84
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 2688 2688
 KingP1n said:
Alright yeah.

Yeah I know about Bimmy course he respeted he an OG, he the one that cosigned 50 saying he real and what not. Despite 50's disliking for Preme, bimmy seem to keep it 100 all the time.


And If were talking Frenchie from BSM then he used to run around with Banks and the unit before BSM and so did a lot of Merrick n*ggas around Banks age. Then when Mazi was down with G-Unit even more was under that sh*t.
But what happened? 50 did what he does to just about everybody, he screwed over Mazi...

Frenchie was messing with Banks Lil bro Loui, cuz Jon Depp & other Unit affiliates bc BrickSquad was just a Southern thing at the time.. Once Bricksquad took off (around the time Waka made a name for himself) Gunit was basically over, Frenchie was able to take over the NorthSide without anyone elses help


[video - click to view]


imagine if ppl rapped like this today lol?


[video - click to view]


Frenchie never blew, he was ill doe
 5 years ago '11        #85
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
avatar space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
 otherside said:
But what happened? 50 did what he does to just about everybody, he screwed over Mazi...

Frenchie was messing with Banks Lil bro Loui, cuz Jon Depp & other Unit affiliates bc BrickSquad was just a Southern thing at the time.. Once Bricksquad took off (around the time Waka made a name for himself) Gunit was basically over, Frenchie was able to take over the NorthSide without anyone elses help



imagine if ppl rapped like this today lol?



Frenchie never blew, he was ill doe
Frenchie still fu*k with the Unit anyway thats like his family period.
I think if Banks had pushed that Gang Green sh*t with aritsts under it, Gunit would be repped still heavily today.


And How 50 screw Mazi? I heard they fell out I heard some sh*t bout Mazi was promising deals to n*ggas and he fell out with banks but I never knew If it was true or anything.
Still Mazi was tryna ride with Gunit brand still when 50 wasn't realy fu*king with him again.


Last edited by KingP1n; 04-01-2013 at 11:37 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #86
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 2688 2688
 KingP1n said:
Frenchie still fu*k with the Unit anyway thats like his family period.

And How 50 screw Mazi? I heard they fell out I heard some sh*t bout Mazi was promising deals to n*ggas and he fell out with banks but I never knew If it was true or anything.
Still Mazi was tryna ride with Gunit brand still when 50 wasn't realy fu*king with him again.
Nah Frenchie dont really mess with the unit anymore, i wont lie they still chill with banks every now and then but that is about it


50 dont really mess with Street n*ggas as artists, thats more than likely why 50 dropped Mazi... Maziardi Fox is a real goon man, 50 got more of the White Interscope Mans mentality, why do you think Smurf got dropped?
 5 years ago '11        #87
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
avatar space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
Im not saying he go out of his to way fu*k with n*ggas but they all cool. Like he was fu*king with 50 and them during that 40 Day ish.

So whats the deal with mazi and 50 then how come they fell out?
 5 years ago '12        #88
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 2688 2688
 KingP1n said:
So whats the deal with mazi and 50 then how come they fell out?
no idea why they fell out, I could call up ppl right now & find-out but than that makes me sound like a Lame since that stuff is old... ive heard a bunch of stories about Mazi, he a pretty crazy guy lol
 5 years ago '11        #89
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
avatar space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
Hahaa yeah the story I heard was Mazi was promising deals to n*ggas down South and they kept calling Gunit records & something to do with falling out with banks who knows.
Mazi in the pen though I heard
Mazi seem like a weird due, he kept dissing n*ggas like 50 cousin Five (He then apologized lol 'miscomunication' )
& Trav.
 5 years ago '05        #90
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
I think Mazi fell off when G-Baby got k!lled.

G-Baby was down w/ Frenchie and Waka from Bricksquad but was on Memphis Bleek label.

Regardless, I find Frenchie to be good, but they know Fab had G-Baby k!lled in Club Amazura in Jamaica, Queens.
 5 years ago '11        #91
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
avatar space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
Mazi was never really on anyway he was foreveer making videos talking sh*t bout he got this coming blah blah and didn't produce sh*t I dunno If 50 saw any potential in him or just kept him around to be a goon n*gga cuz of all the young boys he ran with. Last time I remember seeing Mazi around the Unit was 5 Borough tour when 50 had like 50 Queens n*ggas running round with him like it was 03.

He stopped making videos went on the run and got caught now he locked.

Nah i dont think Fab had anything to do with that sh*t
G Baby seemed like a cool cat though, I remember him talking Trash bout Ross with Ron and Mazi and the rest of them boys

[video - click to view]


Had a dope song with yay too

[video - click to view]



Last edited by KingP1n; 04-01-2013 at 12:13 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #92
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 2688 2688
 murdamurda said:
I think Mazi fell off when G-Baby got k!lled.

G-Baby was down w/ Frenchie and Waka from Bricksquad but was on Memphis Bleek label.

Regardless, I find Frenchie to be good, but they know Fab had G-Baby k!lled in Club Amazura in Jamaica, Queens.
G-Baby was actually dating one of Waka's family members at the time he was k!lled, that is why they were linked together.. fu*k Fab, he is a scumbag fraud
 5 years ago '05        #93
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
I think Frenchie got RIP G-Baby tatted on his eye lids
 5 years ago '11        #94
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
avatar space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
Yh he has
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy