Gunplay Offers A Ciroc Bottle To Whoever Splits Tony Yayo's Head Open To The White Meat

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 1403 1403
 otherside said:
nobody cares about G-Unit in Queens, they non exsistent, for every gunit n*gga there 12 different cliques

How Many of them Clique's is Worth Couple Hundred Million Dollars?

:
 5 years ago '10        #22
HolyFatherSteve 852 heat pts852 OP
space
space
$8,385 | Props total: 11279 11279
 King Capo said:
Damn a bottle if ciroc for a a.ssault charge...I see he aint learn yet
 5 years ago '10        #23
willis123 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 63 63
Ill do it he just need to pay my bail and give me like ten of those bottles
 5 years ago '12        #24
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,904 | Props total: 2403 2403
 CartelFamill said:
How Many of them Clique's is Worth Couple Hundred Million Dollars?

:
its the hood man, ask yourself? most rappers getting shot at n attacked on worldstar by goons with only a few grand in their pockets.. millions dont mean everything

nobody care about tony in queens, and outside of a few groups of ppl including Trav's no one really cares about 50!!!

alot of ppl like Banks doe, his brother a cool n*gga but he aint bout tht life

Last edited by Melle; 03-26-2013 at 03:50 PM..
 03-26-2013, 04:19 PM         #25
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why does no one in queens care about 50? they should be idolizing that n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #26
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 1403 1403
 otherside said:
its the hood man, ask yourself? most rappers getting shot at n attacked on worldstar by goons with only a few grand in their pockets.. millions dont mean everything

nobody care about tony in queens, and outside of a few groups of ppl including Trav's no one really cares about 50!!!

alot of ppl like Banks doe, his brother a cool n*gga but he aint bout tht life
Them Same n*ggas gettin' Shot at Aint got the Type of Money 50 Got.....

n*ggas shouldnt care about em if they getting money on em....

What im trying to Explain to you is.....You dont fu*k with n*gga wit Alot of Money and Who will Pay to Get your Head Knocked the fu*k off your Shoulders

Money is Power and i dont give a fu*k what You Doin'....

As Much Beef as 50 Cent has Had....Why n*ggas aint Touch him?....Its Been 12 years
 5 years ago '10        #27
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
Thirsty? Gunplay has a bottle of Ciroc for any n*gga who split Tony Yayo to the "pink head meat"... We guess beating a life-sentence didn't humble MMG's loose cannon. This message was NOT sponsored by Diddy.

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #28
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
Maybach Dice lol.
If thats what he means by his goons then they aint touching Gunit in Queens especially...
 03-29-2013, 08:23 PM         #29
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kidd kidd will smoke this n*gga himself

ill only give this n*gga his props for his verse on cartoons and cereals but i cant fu*k with this retarded a.ss n*gga after he talks reckless and gets his chain snatched and put up a swastika as his mixtape cover, like whats really wrong with this n*gga man? he needs psychiatric help

Last edited by Nasty Neighbor; 03-29-2013 at 08:26 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #30
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
Yayo could always get the Zoes in Miami on the telly
 5 years ago '09        #31
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,081 | Props total: 1818 1818
Feens these days.
 5 years ago '04        #32
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 9966 9966
...n*gga hair look like a rat's nest & his face look like a dirty dishrag...forget beef, clean yourself up, man
 5 years ago '04        #33
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,670 | Props total: 11326 11326

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #34
Jett83 61 heat pts61
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 2830 2830
fukin retard....read this bullsh*t...makes tons of sense...lock this man up before he hurts himself or more importantly some innocent bystander, he's off his fukkin rocker...

Gunplay explains the meaning behind his controversial tattoo.

Between his recent collaborations with Kendrick Lamar and MMG, and his solo deal with Def Jam, rapper Gunplay has been making a name for himself as one of Hip Hop's next hottest rappers. Now, in a recent interview with Pigeons and Planes, the Triple C emcee explains one of the more controversial aspects of his brand.

Gunplay discussed the swastika tattoo that his has on the back of his neck. He says that the ink doesn't directly refer to his support of Nazism or anything of the like; rather, it refers to his modus operandi of bringing the real and disregarding the fake.

"It’s just my symbol of genocide to the bullsh*t. Mass murdering the bullsh*t," he explained. "Too much bullsh*t out here. I came to Nazi that sh*t. I came to Hitler that motherfu*ker. Put all the fake motherfu*kers in the gas chamber and gas your fu*k a.ss. That’s what I’m here to do. So n*ggas better walk light around a n*gga. I’ma show n*ggas. I can talk but I’ma show n*ggas. All that fake sh*t, I’ma call that sh*t out and I’ma stomp that sh*t out. I got a mission. Just playing the game for the meantime."

5 years ago '12        #35
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,088 | Props total: 4761 4761
 jamietttt said:

"It痴 just my symbol of genocide to the bullsh*t. Mass murdering the bullsh*t," he explained. "Too much bullsh*t out here. I came to Nazi that sh*t. I came to Hitler that motherfu*ker. Put all the fake motherfu*kers in the gas chamber and gas your fu*k a.ss. That痴 what I知 here to do. So n*ggas better walk light around a n*gga. I知a show n*ggas. I can talk but I知a show n*ggas. All that fake sh*t, I知a call that sh*t out and I知a stomp that sh*t out. I got a mission. Just playing the game for the meantime."
what the fu*k
 03-29-2013, 11:30 PM         #36
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jamietttt said:
fukin retard....read this bullsh*t...makes tons of sense...lock this man up before he hurts himself or more importantly some innocent bystander, he's off his fukkin rocker...

Gunplay explains the meaning behind his controversial tattoo.

Between his recent collaborations with Kendrick Lamar and MMG, and his solo deal with Def Jam, rapper Gunplay has been making a name for himself as one of Hip Hop's next hottest rappers. Now, in a recent interview with Pigeons and Planes, the Triple C emcee explains one of the more controversial aspects of his brand.

Gunplay discussed the swastika tattoo that his has on the back of his neck. He says that the ink doesn't directly refer to his support of Nazism or anything of the like; rather, it refers to his modus operandi of bringing the real and disregarding the fake.

"It’s just my symbol of genocide to the bullsh*t. Mass murdering the bullsh*t," he explained. "Too much bullsh*t out here. I came to Nazi that sh*t. I came to Hitler that motherfu*ker. Put all the fake motherfu*kers in the gas chamber and gas your fu*k a.ss. That’s what I’m here to do. So n*ggas better walk light around a n*gga. I’ma show n*ggas. I can talk but I’ma show n*ggas. All that fake sh*t, I’ma call that sh*t out and I’ma stomp that sh*t out. I got a mission. Just playing the game for the meantime."

sh*t would be less embarassing if he actually did what hes talking about and not collect Ls like they bout to be removed from the alphabet
 5 years ago '11        #37
oakrida 
space
space
space
$21 | Props total: 0 0
foo hair look like a death skunk on the freeway....

Last edited by oakrida; 03-29-2013 at 11:56 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #38
oakrida 
space
space
space
$21 | Props total: 0 0
 03-29-2013, 11:56 PM         #39
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 oakrida said:

[pic - click to view]

03-30-2013, 03:56 PM         #40
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the player said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty 的ce Tray (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy