Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,095 | Props total: 30434 30434
 Menelek said:
n*gga k!ll me with that ofcourse its real. What are they Fake ppl?

Granted ppl act different around the camera and the producers put ppl in situations to manipulate certain out comes or entice things.. But its still real my dude.

Much realer than a movie or a sticom.
strungout gave props

5 years ago '12        #42
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,522 | Props total: 3169 3169
 Menelek said:
That n*gga Joe is a Wild Boy.. He got that PYT at home and he chasing after Tahiry fat a.ss..

Thats why biches be insecure and think we cheatin or have trust isues cause n*ggas like Joe.

That bich was open minded as possible. At least he was straight up with even if he was cold.
Fukc are you talkin bout n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #43
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,132 | Props total: 4527 4527
did jo really hit tahiry when they was dating causing her to lose a baby?
 5 years ago '07        #44
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,657 | Props total: 6094 6094
 2totimes said:
did jo really hit tahiry when they was dating causing her to lose a baby?
u mean Esther
 5 years ago '04        #45
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
Man I need more of that Lore'l she is badd and dem titays
 5 years ago '04        #46
ThomasGunz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,871 | Props total: 4620 4620
Jen the pen has to be the wackest bi*ch on earth... no looks/body + annoying personality = Cons lost

Tahiry a.ss was looking right as usual

And Joey's bi*ch looked like a loser
 5 years ago '04        #47
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
mandeecees has problems. sucks that he had to leave his kids. i hope that yandy holds son down.

joe and tahiry just need to get together already. they still very much love each other and it's obvious. he needs to let go of kaylin. she's not on his level and seems to be a very, understanding girl. and very trusting too. bad past life of not, that's a winner right there if her motivation is really joe and not staying off of the streets. once she gets her young life together, she's going to make a great wife.

raqi is whack. she's fake as fu*k.

rashida is a ghetto bird. hood as hell.

yandy is that bi*ch. shorty don't play no games.

that rapper chick could get it. she should have beat the sh*t outta that chick for that sh*t in that book. industry folks are SUPER fu*kING SHADY.

cons needs to stop acting so controlling with his wife. shorty is down for his cause. the least the n*gga can do is act right.

rich rich rich......this n*gga a ho. erica got his a.ss sprung though. she's pregnant right now, prolly for that n*gga. she must have that fire crotch....n*gga couldn't leave sh*t alone. had that bi chick fu*k the both of them....sounds like a threesome waiting to happen. he needs to get his sh*t together though. erica would definitely get it...she's just a fu*king live wire, idk.

olivia likes rich, secretly. she wants that n*gga to herself. bi*ch needs to come out with some fire already, that's hers, cuz she actually can sing.

not the worse season, but it's aight.
 5 years ago '04        #48
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,810 | Props total: 1832 1832
 Menelek said:
That n*gga Joe is a Wild Boy.. He got that PYT at home and he chasing after Tahiry fat a.ss..

Thats why biches be insecure and think we cheatin or have trust isues cause n*ggas like Joe.

That bich was open minded as possible. At least he was straight up with even if he was cold.
That's cuz this bytch is a homeless gold digger.

She only putting up with Joe's shyt because she doesn't want to give up the lifestyle he's affording her.

strungout gave props

5 years ago '12        #49
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,072 | Props total: 17386 17386
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

Drum stay spitting knowledge

What you think his chances are on beating it though? We both from NY so we know how the whole no snitching goes, but he's from Harlem where that sh*t is even WORSE
Maaaaan if you read the original reports on the sh*t it was 3 or 4 of em who got caught up...but just him an his brother bout to stand trial and they no longer mention the other 2. I was tellin my homie I personally think n*ggas already got snitched on, and thats why he and his brother are being highlighted as being in charge of the operation.

And to the guy who said 'only 2.5 million' what you need to remember is thats just the one stash house the FBI is telling us about...and like I said Rashida Ali was saying she was supposed to 'get a place' with some money he gave her lol.

I personally dont think he gone get off, and if he does its cause he had to let some info go. When Tip walked on a fed charge it was because Atlantic Records cut them checks...delivered 3 million in cash on the first day of his first case, another 3 million the 2nd time he got caught up. Plus all that community service an blah blah blah...Mandeecees aint got that kinda backing

fu*ked up too...cause dude just got Vado signed to 'We The Best'.....
 5 years ago '12        #50
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,072 | Props total: 17386 17386
 ash1990 said:

Your always defending hoes

[pic - click to view]

And you always writing on my wall/inbox asking me about hoes I know
 5 years ago '04        #51
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 5762 5762
Mandeece telling his kid he's not going to see him for a while because he going in the feds is the realest moment you will ever see on love & hiphop
 5 years ago '12        #52
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2691 2691
 getyagameup said:
mandeecees has problems. sucks that he had to leave his kids. i hope that yandy holds son down.

joe and tahiry just need to get together already. they still very much love each other and it's obvious. he needs to let go of kaylin. she's not on his level and seems to be a very, understanding girl. and very trusting too. bad past life of not, that's a winner right there if her motivation is really joe and not staying off of the streets. once she gets her young life together, she's going to make a great wife.

raqi is whack. she's fake as fu*k.

rashida is a ghetto bird. hood as hell.

yandy is that bi*ch. shorty don't play no games.

that rapper chick could get it. she should have beat the sh*t outta that chick for that sh*t in that book. industry folks are SUPER fu*kING SHADY.

cons needs to stop acting so controlling with his wife. shorty is down for his cause. the least the n*gga can do is act right.

rich rich rich......this n*gga a ho. erica got his a.ss sprung though. she's pregnant right now, prolly for that n*gga. she must have that fire crotch....n*gga couldn't leave sh*t alone. had that bi chick fu*k the both of them....sounds like a threesome waiting to happen. he needs to get his sh*t together though. erica would definitely get it...she's just a fu*king live wire, idk.

olivia likes rich, secretly. she wants that n*gga to herself. bi*ch needs to come out with some fire already, that's hers, cuz she actually can sing.

not the worse season, but it's aight.
 5 years ago '12        #53
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,522 | Props total: 3169 3169
 Duntaz said:
Mandeece telling his kid he's not going to see him for a while because he going in the feds is the realest moment you will ever see on love & hiphop
It's also kinda incriminating
 5 years ago '04        #54
KoKen 5 heat pts
space
space
$898 | Props total: 69 69
 on_my_grind said:
Tahiry's dad still spending money from 88
n*ggas slept on this comment

5 years ago '09        #55
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
 ALLEEK said:
And you always writing on my wall/inbox asking me about hoes I know
u and Yung Dilla stories are entertaining
 03-27-2013, 04:31 PM         #56
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLEEK said:
They been watching them n*ggas for almost 9 years. They got a 9 year book of sh*t built up on him, and he think he gone beat it while trying to wear cool sweaters on tv? naaaaaaaaaaah n*gga, them white folks bout to shut all that sh*t down. That little blue-eyed baby gone be graduating from college next time he see em.

And my big homie did 9 years fed time, another big homie of mine did 6...every time they get to telling me stories about fed time, they always tell you....Their aint NO WAY TO GET OUT THE FEDS EARLY, EXCEPT COOPERATION AND EXPOSURE. aka Singing like Sammy the bull.

I literally hear that sh*t every time we get to talkin bout time/prison/n*ggas gettin in trouble lmao

sh*t got all the makings of a dope boy story though lol...from him naming his son after himself(always heard n*ggas make their sons Juniors...some odd reason its easier to put sh*t in they name in case of a rico) and then the Rashida Ali chick even saying on air that he gave her money to 'get a place' but she went an spent it elsewhere
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

Drum stay spitting knowledge
this aint knowledge if you really out on the streets

was tryna tell bx this in another thread. if you put 2 and 2 together and get 3 he snitching
 03-27-2013, 04:36 PM         #57
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLEEK said:
Maaaaan if you read the original reports on the sh*t it was 3 or 4 of em who got caught up...but just him an his brother bout to stand trial and they no longer mention the other 2. I was tellin my homie I personally think n*ggas already got
snitched on, and thats why he and his brother are being highlighted as being in charge of the operation.

And to the guy who said 'only 2.5 million' what you need to remember is thats just the one stash house the FBI is telling us about...and like I said Rashida Ali was saying she was supposed to 'get a place' with some money he gave her lol.

I personally dont think he gone get off, and if he does its cause he had to let some info go. When Tip walked on a fed charge it was because Atlantic Records cut them checks...delivered 3 million in cash on the first day of his first case, another 3 million the 2nd time he got caught up. Plus all that community service an blah blah blah...Mandeecees aint got that kinda backing

fu*ked up too...cause dude just got Vado signed to 'We The Best'.....

basically... the 2.5 mil is fed numbers, dont mean much

yh them record companies aint letting their cash cow go, same way sony got real rick ross case thrown out swiftly

money n snitches talk, it is what it is
 5 years ago '13        #58
YungFranchise5 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 36 36
Mandeeces and Joe are what really fueled the show, Mandeces for giving Yandy's cousin that WORK for those instagram pics (sad to see him go ) and Joe for juggling two bad a.ss broads and blaming it on his emotions #respect(rastavoice)
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy