Love & Hip Hop (Season 3 Episode 11)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,981 | Props total: 17054 17054
 Arson said:
They bout to give man disease that 20 year vacation.

also, Yandie know that n*gga was selling that work. Talmbout we have no idea why federal agents want to talk
They been watching them n*ggas for almost 9 years. They got a 9 year book of sh*t built up on him, and he think he gone beat it while trying to wear cool sweaters on tv? naaaaaaaaaaah n*gga, them white folks bout to shut all that sh*t down. That little blue-eyed baby gone be graduating from college next time he see em.

And my big homie did 9 years fed time, another big homie of mine did 6...every time they get to telling me stories about fed time, they always tell you....Their aint NO WAY TO GET OUT THE FEDS EARLY, EXCEPT COOPERATION AND EXPOSURE. aka Singing like Sammy the bull.

I literally hear that sh*t every time we get to talkin bout time/prison/n*ggas gettin in trouble lmao

sh*t got all the makings of a dope boy story though lol...from him naming his son after himself(always heard n*ggas make their sons Juniors...some odd reason its easier to put sh*t in they name in case of a rico) and then the Rashida Ali chick even saying on air that he gave her money to 'get a place' but she went an spent it elsewhere

Last edited by OldBusiness; 03-26-2013 at 02:15 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #22
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
 ALLEEK said:
They been watching them n*ggas for almost 9 years. They got a 9 year book of sh*t built up on him, and he think he gone beat it while trying to wear cool sweaters on tv? naaaaaaaaaaah n*gga, them white folks bout to shut all that sh*t down. That little blue-eyed baby gone be graduating from college next time he see em.

And my big homie did 9 years fed time, another big homie of mine did 6...every time they get to telling me stories about fed time, they always tell you....Their aint NO WAY TO GET OUT THE FEDS EARLY, EXCEPT COOPERATION AND EXPOSURE. aka Singing like Sammy the bull.

I literally hear that sh*t every time we get to talkin bout time/prison/n*ggas gettin in trouble lmao

sh*t got all the makings of a dope boy story though lol...from him naming his son after himself(always heard n*ggas make their sons Juniors...some odd reason its easier to put sh*t in they name in case of a rico) and then the Rashida Ali chick even saying on air that he gave her money to 'get a place' but she went an spent it elsewhere
So that means TI told...OR...TI told?
 5 years ago '07        #23
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 5961 5961
Kaylin tooka monumental L sheeeeeeesh

Yandy lost too actin all she knew what wasssup

Last edited by Sincere730; 03-26-2013 at 03:08 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #24
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30308 30308
them 2 girls tho..... the nasty things i wanna do to them has yet to be invented. However, i'm inspired to pioneer some sh*t
strungout gave props

5 years ago '06        #25
on_my_grind 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 2199 2199
Tahiry's dad still spending money from 88
 5 years ago '10        #26
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20786 20786
 ALLEEK said:

Drum stay spitting knowledge

What you think his chances are on beating it though? We both from NY so we know how the whole no snitching goes, but he's from Harlem where that sh*t is even WORSE
 5 years ago '06        #27
SM 38163 heat pts38163 OP
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67064 67064
DDot lost
 5 years ago '09        #28
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,077 | Props total: 8847 8847
 ALLEEK said:
she also in the Dreams video for 'Roc your body' which is where most industry folks learned of her. She was the '2nd lead girl' in that joint.

Nobody even knows who Steven Jo is...sh*t you just introduced me to him

Your always defending hoes

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #29
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
That FED case is not going anywhere. Man Disease is going to do time.

Last edited by Maddog345; 03-26-2013 at 08:16 AM..
strungout gave props

5 years ago '09        #30
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,077 | Props total: 8847 8847

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Ash10; 03-26-2013 at 01:57 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #31
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,779 | Props total: 571 571
I had to look away when Mendencee and his son was talking, sad sh*t man.

You know Yandy knew exactly why the Feds was busting down her door, you could see it on her face when she told Kimbella

Joe Budden

Kalen is stupid as hell and so is Tahiry if she lets Joe hit

Rich Dollars is a straight sucker and his mother punked his a.ss on national TV.

All them other bi*ches on there are stupid and Con's mouth bothers me.
 5 years ago '12        #32
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5606 5606
 Arson said:
So that means TI told...OR...TI told?
but........

officer Clifford Joseph Harris, Jr.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #33
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 Msfourfteleven said:
I had to look away when Mendencee and his son was talking, sad sh*t man.

You know Yandy knew exactly why the Feds was busting down her door, you could see it on her face when she told Kimbella

Joe Budden

Kalen is stupid as hell and so is Tahiry if she lets Joe hit

Rich Dollars is a straight sucker and his mother punked his a.ss on national TV.

All them other bi*ches on there are stupid and Con's mouth bothers me.
Pretty much sums it all up!
 5 years ago '04        #34
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,528 | Props total: 6446 6446
If the facts are right he and then other two a.ss clowns are the worse drug dealers ever. Only 2.5 million made from 2005-2012 split three ways. Ol fund raiser a.ss dudes
 5 years ago '07        #35
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
vh1 website is trash they only have 5 full episodes...they slackin
 5 years ago '06        #36
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
That n*gga Joe is a Wild Boy.. He got that PYT at home and he chasing after Tahiry fat a.ss..

Thats why biches be insecure and think we cheatin or have trust isues cause n*ggas like Joe.

That bich was open minded as possible. At least he was straight up with even if he was cold.
 5 years ago '07        #37
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30308 30308
cats talking on the specifics of episodes like this sh*t is real life.... lol.

The only thing real on this show, is how s3xy some of them bi*ches are.
strungout gave props

5 years ago '06        #38
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
 stogz said:
cats talking on the specifics of episodes like this sh*t is real life.... lol.

The only thing real on this show, is how s3xy some of them bi*ches are.
n*gga k!ll me with that ofcourse its real. What are they Fake ppl?

Granted ppl act different around the camera and the producers put ppl in situations to manipulate certain out comes or entice things.. But its still real my dude.

Much realer than a movie or a sticom.
 5 years ago '07        #39
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 Menelek said:
That n*gga Joe is a Wild Boy.. He got that PYT at home and he chasing after Tahiry fat a.ss..

Thats why biches be insecure and think we cheatin or have trust isues cause n*ggas like Joe.

That bich was open minded as possible. At least he was straight up with even if he was cold.
kaylin 21 with no where to live that bi*ch aint goin no where...he might even get that 3some on the low
 5 years ago '04        #40
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
 FutureSpitt said:
Kaylin took an L every single episode this season does she really have no family? she said she was homeless b4 she met Joe, maybe that's why she stays with him thru this bs

dis bish lyin b4 Joe she was gettin it in with Steven Jo
(shes in this video)

my n*gga steven jo cold.

yo if it wasnt for boxden, i prolly would of never noticed her teeth, now that yall n*ggas be going in on her teeth i always notice it. she must be self conscious bout it cuz she aint smile whole video.

her b00ty is incredible tho. i seen her in pj's on one of the episodes and i couldnt believe how tiny she was but b00ty was serious
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy