Report: Gay Player “Strongly Considering” Coming Out

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #161
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 0 0
 HHS said:
If there wasn't so much hatred and discrimination against homos3xuals then it wouldn't be a big deal. But since there is, it is a big deal, both personally for someone who comes out and has to face that hatred and discrimination, and for all homos3xuals when someone famous comes out, because the way people react to this is gonna say a lot about the country as a whole.
So making an annoucement about you being gay makes it better? I could care less if your gay or straight so just k!ll all the hype about it. Be whatever and just say.....fu*k a n*gga who don't like it.

Last edited by djnoze; 03-27-2013 at 08:44 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #162
coolhandluc 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 1 1
Wide receiver for Ravens. Jacoby Jones! Hands down
 5 years ago '04        #163
JGothoz 2 heat pts
space
space
$569 | Props total: 47 47
Shaun Phillips free agent LB.....but you aint heard it from me

Last edited by JGothoz; 03-27-2013 at 11:54 AM..
 03-27-2013, 09:56 AM         #164
AJESUSPIECE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
If there wasn't so much hatred and discrimination against homos3xuals then it wouldn't be a big deal. But since there is, it is a big deal, both personally for someone who comes out and has to face that hatred and discrimination, and for all homos3xuals when someone famous comes out, because the way people react to this is gonna say a lot about the country as a whole.
Black people should be for this. I know most people i here just clownin but being against civil rights movements is stupid the more liberal the country becomes the less racist it becomes
 5 years ago '10        #165
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
man sh*t like this dont need publicity or attention...ur a gay f*g that plays nfl football...ATTENTION wh0ore!
 03-27-2013, 10:04 AM         #166
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Miles Austin...I Bet its someone on the Cowboys...
That Whole fu*king Roster full of Homo's...Starting with the QB..And they Play in a Stadium Dubbed "Jerry's World"
 5 years ago '04        #167
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
i bet its either cam newton or colin kaepernick

one of those 2
def not cam... i use to fu*k a joint he fu*ked i doubt kaep either but if it was id laugh
 03-27-2013, 10:23 AM         #168
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tim tebow
 03-27-2013, 11:46 AM         #169
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
:earthwormjimcigar:
NO!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #170
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
it's about time a brave soul stepped up. there are prolly dozens of gay n*ggas scared to come out. sh*t..what difference it makes what n*ggas do off the field? if a n*gga can play he can play. if he likes d!ck, he likes d!ck. that's his business off the field. hopefully this happens soon so we can start down that road of bullsh*t and then in a few years everybody will get over it already. there are gays in all sports. they are gays everywhere. not my business what another man does with another consenting human, male or female. play football.
 5 years ago '04        #171
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 HeisenDaBurgh said:
its Brandon Lloyd...he thought this was a v*gina coming at him

[pic - click to view]

its gotta be some under the radar player. if it was a big name it wouldve leaked already
 03-27-2013, 12:30 PM         #172
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mark Sanchez and Joe' McKnight
 5 years ago '08        #173
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
 AJESUSPIECE said:
Black people should be for this. I know most people i here just clownin but being against civil rights movements is stupid the more liberal the country becomes the less racist it becomes
Is that why Liberals keep murdering black babies?

Minority women constitute only about 13% of the female population (age 15-44) in the United States, but they underwent approximately 36% of the abortions.

According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, black women are more than 5 times as likely as white women to have an abortion

On average, 1,876 black babies are aborted every day in the United States.

This incidence of abortion has resulted in a tremendous loss of life. It has been estimated that since 1973 Black women have had about 16 million abortions. Michael Novak had calculated "Since the number of current living Blacks (in the U.S.) is 36 million, the missing 16 million represents an enormous loss, for without abortion, America's Black community would now number 52 million persons. It would be 36 percent larger than it is. Abortion has swept through the Black community like a scythe, cutting down every fourth member."

A highly significant 1993 Howard University study showed that African American women over age 50 were 4.7 times more likely to get brea$t cancer if they had had any abortions compared to women who had not had any abortions.
 03-27-2013, 12:48 PM         #174
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SteelCurtain43 said:

When it comes to the NFL’s willingness to accept an openly gay player, some think that the absence from the NFL of an openly gay player proves the league isn’t ready.

Under that standard, the NFL may soon be ready. Ready or not.

Mike Freeman of CBSSports.com reports that “a current gay player is strongly considering coming out publicly within the next few months — and after doing so, the player would attempt to continue his career.”

Per Freeman, the player fears the reaction not from within the locker room, but from homophobic fans. And that’s a legitimate concern; the combination of paying for a ticket and supporting a team and consuming a little alcohol (or a lot) turns normal people into loud, classless, profane jerks who will do and say anything to get under the skin of the members of the visiting team. And sometimes the members of the home team.

We’ve been discussing the issue of gay NFL players with folks in and around the game for the past several weeks, and the consensus is that, because s3xual orientation isn’t obvious, a gay football player will be inclined to remain discreet, because football players ultimately are just that — football players. They want to play football, and the fame/notoriety/whatever that comes from coming out will serve only to keep the focus on something other than football.

Most players don’t want to create distractions, for any reason. Players who aren’t stars fear that, if they create distractions, the team will choose another player of relatively equal skill who doesn’t draw attention away from the team.

Team is the key. Most football players are committed to that concept. Drawing attention to themselves undermines the philosophy of team first.

But this doesn’t mean a player who perhaps sees his career ending won’t consider the boost that may come from coming out. That’s why the precise language of Freeman’s report is intriguing.

“The player would attempt to continue his career” after coming out, Freeman writes. This suggests that the player may not currently have a team, or that the player believes he may not make it onto the final 53-man roster of the team for which he currently plays.

We’re reluctant to apply cynicism to what would be a watershed moment for pro sports, but it would be naive to a.ssume, given the team-first focus of football, that a gay player thinking about coming out of the closet hasn’t considered both how the move could hurt him and how it could help him. For a marginal player who may be on his way out of the league, the indirect benefit of coming out could be getting another chance to play from a team that chooses to embrace diversity — or that doesn’t want to be perceived as shunning it.

Regardless of the motivation or the timing, it will require significant courage for any current NFL player to come out. And we hope that the decision by one gay NFL player to embrace who he is will prompt more to do the same, immediately thereafter. That way, the distraction will be diluted and those who would begrudge people the ability to simply be who they are would have reason to quickly get past an issue that has no bearing on a person’s football ability.

great; the game is turning into bi*ch play anyway.

i dont go to games anymore. expect this homo to get a lot of cheap shots on the field, off the field and in the locker room. fu*king f*ggot!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #175
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
Arron Rodgers

Calling it now Bruh Bruh.

I have yet to see that Flaw bwoy with a bi*ch
I only read the first page, but Aaron Rodgers isn't gay. That dude is from out my way and he stay slaying bi*ches. I just wanted to follow him around to get a backdraft of the pus*y he pull.

That said, it has to be an elite player or nobody is going to give a sh*t besides ESPN. If it were Tebow, that would be the ultimate movie script. Tebow gets shot back into the headlines, goes to Jacksonville and wins... why? BECAUSE TEBOW WINS! THAT'S WHAT HE DOES.

*queue all i do is win tebow song*
 5 years ago '10        #176
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3780 3780
 Megamind said:
Ray has like 10 kids with 13 different bi*ches. He loves pus*y.

Brenden Ayabedejo though n*gga goes real hard for gay marriage.. He looks a little sweet too

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #177
lilmeaty6122 
space
space
space
$780 | Props total: 1 1
 JudasHatesJesus said:

[pic - click to view]

that was the first person i thought of when i saw this headline yesterday
 5 years ago '09        #178
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
fags....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy