Report: Gay Player “Strongly Considering” Coming Out

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
Airbarto1 
space
space
$242 | Props total: 29 29
“The player would attempt to continue his career” after coming out, Freeman writes. This suggests that the player may not currently have a team, or that the player believes he may not make it onto the final 53-man roster of the team for which he currently plays.
Sounds like it could be Terrell Owens.
 5 years ago '07        #122
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20038 20038
about what i expected out of this thread but (insert fav player) cant be gay cause he has a wife and kids. duhh

[pic - click to view]

03-26-2013, 06:19 PM         #123
bbrossy313  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Megamind said:
Ray has like 10 kids with 13 different bi*ches. He loves pus*y.

Brenden Ayabedejo though n*gga goes real hard for gay marriage.. He looks a little sweet too
Ray Ray got bi*ches sharing his kids or something
 03-26-2013, 06:21 PM         #124
bbrossy313  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Airbarto1 said:
Sounds like it could be Terrell Owens.
Terrell n Ocho are coming out together

They already made up their couple name..... T.Ocho c'mon thats some gay sh*t
 03-26-2013, 06:39 PM         #125
Shakezula714  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PART ONE:

Hey guys and gals! I'm currently at a swanky soiree tonight and unable to reply, but I spent all afternoon typing this up (with my wife's help). I'm gonna share with you one of the worst-kept secrets from NYC to Hollywood. We'll call it: "The Case of The Ball-Buddies Beard".

Our beard - SHE is known all over America, Europe, Japan, the Middle East, (and even Russia) for her k!nky games with athletes, models, and actors. Her image in the media and TV is that of an All-American spunky cheerleader with a motor-driven a.ss. In fact, her declining acting career is based on such a role. In real life she's hell-bent for leather and loves giving the pain while receiving the pleasure. A few years back at Cannes, she "bonded" with some heiress/divorcee ladies on a yacht, and she literally got off beating the hell out of one of them. An attempt at a relationship with a heavyweight foreigner made eyes pop and minds wonder in awe: "HOW is that...possible? Wouldn't it k!ll the poor girl?". Turns out they were both into everything together, no boundaries.

Next she's linked to an NFL QB who is a PR dream come true. What's better for a QB than a cheerleader? Except, turns out that the dashing poster-boy hanging from locker room walls...would rather be hanging out in locker rooms WITH the boys. As in Village People and YMCA. He's a big fan of show tunes and musicals. Not a big deal - except he wanted to come out and take a stand. Then his owners, sponsors, and endorsers (and the NFL itself) went bat**** at the thought. So to keep him happy they promised to team him up with his lifelong...ahem..."b uddy". (The buddy it turns out is not only a stellar athlete himself but a long-time lover of the QB).

(CONTINUED...)

PART TWO:

Fastforward to the past year. With all the Penn State mess going on, then Syracuse, the powers-that-be in the sports world say it's starting to look like a Catholic Priest Bath House. Which is about the time this duo decides to push for their own "outing" again. Enter the MEGA PR spin docs hired to pacify this mess (like Oval Office types who spin for BP oil!). So the NFL and team owners, plus agents and endorsers ALL go into overdrive to keep this couple "happy" and dispel the facts away from the conservative fans, shoe customers, ball-dads, minivans, and school kids who support them.

Their ideas? Throw oceans of money at these two and set them up in beards with:

1. The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Girl. What better male fantasy is there?

2. Next they enlist the cheerleader actress for a "sequel" but this time with the WR and not the QB. This deal serves 3 purposes: First, just like the SI model, it'll inspire envy as all horny hetero boys would worship him. Second, it'll allow the QB and WR to "hang out" with her around. And Third, it'll keep the k!nky actress full of twisted fun. It's all a big WIN-WIN-WIN for everyone...right? What could possibly go wrong?

THREE BIG things (which the owners don't yet know).
#1: Our football studs STILL wanna come out to be the "first" primetime NFL duo to be openly gay. (Unless the NFL finds a way to shush or reward them for good).

Problem #2: Not only do tons already know they’re gay, but someone somewhere is bound to leak it...WITH proof and documents.

Which brings Problem #3: Our k!nky actress is not known for her maturity. Sure, money and fun are good - but what if she decides to shake people down? Her agent says: "Expect to see her co-starring in some big roles soon (maybe alongside Rooney Mara) and possibly getting some production deals or her own series on...NBC - or whichever network just HAPPENS to also have a rich NFL deal.”

Maybe this is why her Eurotrash heiress S&M girlfriend - also a photographer and reputed madam - has been keeping videos, pix, texts, etc. of the actress with the two boys. You know, just in case. So keep all of this in mind as the careers of these 3 progress in the future. All of this was told to me as I've told you (but WITH names) by a rep for the actress and a MAJOR Exec at ESPN.
 5 years ago '11        #126
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
 Shakezula714 said:
Alex Smith and Vernon Davis?

Eli and Toom?
[pic - click to view]

Cause that damn sure aint bout Sanchez and Schotty.

Sanchez a pimp

Fake a.ss story
 5 years ago '12        #127
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
Dudes stay caring about what another man does with his d!ck
 5 years ago '13        #128
Ta388 
space
space
$4,071 | Props total: 2451 2451
 SmooveDude said:
n*gga better not be on the lions....or in the nfcn
It's Javid Best
 03-26-2013, 07:23 PM         #129
R3KT915  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Punter or kicker ill put money on it
 5 years ago '10        #130
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
Sanchez
 5 years ago '06        #131
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,910 | Props total: 209 209
sanchez and tebow??
 5 years ago '06        #132
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,910 | Props total: 209 209
if thats for real thats crazy and i heard that hayden is mentally fu*ked once before so i can believe it
 5 years ago '05        #133
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
Tom Brady... I knew it... n*ggas life is TOO perfect lmao

it's gotta be a QB,they be by a man's a.ss the most in football... waits for someone to gif Ray from scary movie
 5 years ago '11        #134
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,948 | Props total: 2815 2815
Alex Smith gets my vote. With that keebler elf look he's got going on
 5 years ago '07        #135
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403

[video - click to view]

03-26-2013, 09:40 PM         #136
bigsyke19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL ^^ That scene so funny.
 5 years ago '07        #137
yoggiw 47 heat pts47
space
space
$804 | Props total: 3981 3981
that scene is fu*ked up
 5 years ago '10        #138
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
 Bea5T said:
There's a topic right now about Serge Ibaka's d!ck on this board
 carltouss619 said:

nuzzling on Malik's neck and sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #139
purpleaxxe 114 heat pts114
space
space
$1,257 | Props total: 78 78
 dadon85 said:
It'll be a fat lineman or kicker. The game
The gays will definitely give that back to the straights. They tend to like "pretty" things.
 5 years ago '06        #140
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
 twentythree said:
it won't matter if it's not an elite player.
this.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy