Serge Ibaka #Winning (pic)

most viewed right now
 280
Image(s) inside Judge Reverses Taxstone Bail Decision Due To Safety Concerns Over Eyew..
144 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 141
Jan 18 - CIA releases 13m pages of declassified documents online
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 124
 Video inside Quick Thinking Mom Saves Family’s Life by Giving Gunmen a B***j0b
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 92
NBA Brian Windhorst: Some NBA players are frustrated with Kawhi Leonard gettin..
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 4 years ago '08        #501
tico86 95 heat pts95
space
avatar space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 4139 4139
how the fuk did this thread get to 29 pages? cliff notes?
 03-26-2013, 08:18 PM         #502
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
they aren't even his beats. He's riding his little bros wave.
Bout to send this to lil bro and let him get a kick out of it

By the way its a hell of a wave too, cant complain

bet yo dumbass think Mike Will produced bi*ches Love Me by himself too but idk what corny white dudes listen to, i dont a.ssociate with em in real life, only fu*k with white dudes that grew up in the hood with enough self respect to where they know not to brag on d!cks

lame a.ss n*gga hiding everything even his post counts lmao

Stay in yo lane, i dont think u qualify when it comes to discussions ab producing. Stick to talking ab how big another mans d!ck is, thats yo lane


Last edited by Walkerboy86; 03-26-2013 at 08:26 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #503
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,028 | Props total: 523 523
haha wtf at these comments
 4 years ago '12        #504
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,686 | Props total: 893 893
Big c*cka Ibaka.


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '10        #505
#JewLife 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$16,813 | Props total: 3037 3037
 BrooklynSwag said:
Big c*cka Ibaka.


[pic - click to view]

lets make it even catchier.


Big c*ckibaka


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '05        #506
Hold That 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$34,443 | Props total: 5741 5741
 BrooklynSwag said:
Big c*cka Ibaka.


[pic - click to view]

My man, tell me you didn't zoom into this n*ggas p*nis to cut andpaste it out of a photo, too make a smiley of another mans p*nis..













































That sh*t funny as hell


Last edited by Hold That; 03-26-2013 at 08:32 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #507
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 437 437
 AceBoogie said:












Thats not even his final form
[pic - click to view]


You n*ggas are something else I swear
 4 years ago '10        #508
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 437 437
 BrooklynSwag said:
Big c*cka Ibaka.


[pic - click to view]

Beyond gay.....







fu*king hilarious though.
 03-26-2013, 08:33 PM         #509
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Holy sh*t. Strong no homo but that thing is huuuuuge. I wish I was a shower and not a grower .

Surprised he doesn't use that thing to block shots.
 Ghost Writer said:
Funniest part is op secretly wants to lose to he put some super gay sh*t as his avy and get tons of attention. Like I said, I'm only in if this f*ggot leaves this site and doesn't come back. Why should we risk 10 avys and this f*ggot only putting up one.

We need more stipulations.


Last edited by Walkerboy86; 03-26-2013 at 08:35 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #510
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2722 2722
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
this fu*kin lame is still in here bi*ching about this thread

suck d!ck n*gga
[pic - click to view]

 03-26-2013, 08:38 PM         #511
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
this fu*kin lame is still in here bi*ching about this thread

suck d!ck n*gga
[pic - click to view]

this fu*kin lame is still in here bi*ching about me saying whatever the fu*k i want to in this thread


[video - click to view]



Last edited by Walkerboy86; 03-26-2013 at 08:41 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #512
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,686 | Props total: 893 893
 kingdavid22 said:
Beyond gay.....







fu*king hilarious though.


 #TheReturn said:
My man, tell me you didn't zoom into this n*ggas p*nis to cut andpaste it out of a photo, too make a smiley of another mans p*nis..






That sh*t funny as hell
Hell no I didn't make the smiley
 4 years ago '04        #513
Budala 416 heat pts416
space
avatar space
space
$12,092 | Props total: 279 279
 Walkerboy86 said:
this fu*kin lame is still in here bi*ching about me saying whatever the fu*k i want to in this thread
thanks for participating in this classic as the BX TOILET


now go tell your boyfriend his beats are trash

 4 years ago '10        #514
WhoNextWithPlex 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 2744 2744
 Walkerboy86 said:
Bout to send this to lil bro and let him get a kick out of it

By the way its a hell of a wave too, cant complain

bet yo dumbass think Mike Will produced bi*ches Love Me by himself too but idk what corny white dudes listen to, i dont a.ssociate with em in real life, only fu*k with white dudes that grew up in the hood with enough self respect to where they know not to brag on d!cks

lame a.ss n*gga hiding everything even his post counts lmao

Stay in yo lane, i dont think u qualify when it comes to discussions ab producing. Stick to talking ab how big another mans d!ck is, thats yo lane
when do you plan on telling your little bro youve been on the internet arguing in a thread about serge ibakas d!ck with his name stamped all over your signature since 3 oclock this morning?

i cant fu*kin believe youre still here. yeah yeah blah blah blah im a corny white boy ive heard it all. what the fu*k are you still doing here? this is not doing you any favors if youre gonna keep lying about being a music producer or whatever the fu*k kind of story you made up to make yourself feel better about being alone in your room. you know that right?
 03-26-2013, 08:45 PM         #515
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
Shouldve put up a DO NOT DISTURB/GAYS ONLY notice if u didnt want heteros3xuals derailing your lil coming out the closet thread




IS THAT YOU IN THAT VIDEO BRUH CUZ U BEGGING FOR THAT IBAKA d!ck DISCUSSION?
I thought i was on ignore




Back to the topic my n*ggas
[pic - click to view]

 03-26-2013, 08:49 PM         #516
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
when do you plan on telling your little bro youve been on the internet arguing in a thread about serge ibakas d!ck with his name stamped all over your signature since 3 oclock this morning?

i cant fu*kin believe youre still here. yeah yeah blah blah blah im a corny white boy ive heard it all. what the fu*k are you still doing here? this is not doing you any favors if youre gonna keep lying about being a music producer or whatever the fu*k kind of story you made up to make yourself feel better about being alone in your room. you know that right?
Cant believe im still here going at yall n*ggas? and on top of that u still here? n*gga u been contradicting sh*t all day

u really upset ab this producer sh*t too i see. Sound like sb didnt get put on
 4 years ago '12        #517
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,686 | Props total: 893 893
 Ghost Writer said:
Walkers girl: what did you do today?
Walker: oh not much. Just camped out in a thread, on an internet message board, about a mans d!ck and wrote over 20 short essays to "white kids" over the span of 12 plus hours
Walkers girl:
Leaves out the door and makes her way to my house to get that work.

[pic - click to view]

 03-26-2013, 08:53 PM         #518
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Walkers girl: what did you do today?
Walker: oh not much. Just camped out in a thread, on an internet message board, about a mans d!ck and wrote over 20 short essays to "white kids" over the span of 12 plus hours
Walkers girl:
I guess we know what yo day like everyday

yesterday, 06:02 PM
Replies: 144
10 Little d!ck Commandments
Views: 6,928
Posted By Ghost Writer
Holy sh*t this thread is comedy.

Holy sh*t this thread is comedy.

Serge Ibaka #Winning (pic)
Views: 30,484
Posted By Ghost Writer
On my life... I just showed my girl. Let's just...

On my life... I just showed my girl. Let's just say I immediately regret that decision.

now her favorite team is the thunder
 4 years ago '10        #519
WhoNextWithPlex 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 2744 2744
 Ghost Writer said:
Walkers girl: what did you do today?
Walker: oh not much. Just camped out in a thread, on an internet message board, about a mans d!ck and wrote over 20 short essays to "white kids" over the span of 12 plus hours
Walkers girl:
you forgot "corny"...its "corny" white kids. try and remember that.

because, if you havent been here for 18 hours or more, youre corny as fu*k. and gay too. but not him, hes not gay. he produces music from home and makes money on paypal. this dude has a fu*kin soundcloud account man. so show some respect. have a little respect for the people who are so straight as fu*k and not corny and definitely not white and definitely have photoshop on their computer ok?
 03-26-2013, 08:54 PM         #520
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Walkers girl: what did you do today?
Walker: oh not much. Just camped out in a thread, on an internet message board, about a mans d!ck and wrote over 20 short essays to "white kids" over the span of 12 plus hours
Walkers girl:
Computer: slurp slurp slurp

Walker: Ive been watching this pr0n for 4hrs when is he going to stop sucking his d!ck?
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Video inside What you need to know about GIANT ANCIENT TREE STUMPS...you won't belie..
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 56
Can You Make It Through The First 3 Minutes Without Laughing???
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside FULL: Lisa Evers Explains Taxstone's Federal Charges, There Is A Snitch..
140 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside how many 2nd graders could you take
120 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Jan 17 - How Much Money Does the Average American Have in Their Bank Account?
109 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Find an IT Job Where You Can Work Remotely
96 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside JIM JONES meets JAY-Z @ ROCNATION offices trying to get signed! BOSS HO..
172 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside This is why TAX STONE indictment will include MURDER
282 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy