Serge Ibaka #Winning (pic)

most viewed right now
 168
New INFO on the taxstone connection.. (video proof, self snitching on twitter)..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 106
Article inside This is why TAX STONE indictment will include MURDER
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 90
Image(s) inside Jan 16 - breaking: Cnn to release new trump tape 48 hours before inaug..
197 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Yung Mazi shooter on camera (waffle House footage)
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 4 years ago '10        #421
WhoNextWithPlex 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 2740 2740
 Walkerboy86 said:
Can tell u white not that its anything wrong with it since my girl is but u come off as one of those corny white dudes that try too hard to fit in and force trying to be funny
so when can i get that mixtape?
 4 years ago '12        #422
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$8,119 | Props total: 1695 1695
walkerboy knows he be dancing in the club like
 03-26-2013, 03:12 PM         #423
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
so when can i get that mixtape?
Around the same time Dre drop that detox album boxden been waiting on. Until then u can continue to bump that frank album homie.
 4 years ago '05        #424
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,075 | Props total: 2364 2364
i was trying to figure out who the guy was with Serg thinking that he was someone famous. Then i realized lil Serge was photo bombing.
 4 years ago '10        #425
WhoNextWithPlex 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 2740 2740
 Walkerboy86 said:
Around the same time Dre drop that detox album boxden been waiting on. Until then u can continue to bump that frank album homie.
and he says I come off corny....

whos trying hard to be funny now?


and why the fu*k are you posing in your avy like every broke persian guy walking through the doors of the club? somebody serving you ribs right then or did you think prayer hands would look cool with the airbrush tool after you photoshopped it like that?
 4 years ago '11        #426
indagame 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$6,147 | Props total: 3166 3166
holy sh*t
When I left this thread yesterday it was like on page 12 or 14 and it's 24 now
yo











yo










i'm done










 4 years ago '06        #427
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$2,375 | Props total: 543 543


25 pages

boxden lost
 4 years ago '05        #428
Hold That 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$34,431 | Props total: 5719 5719
OP just lost all privileges to call anyone gay, after crafting a 20+ page on another mans d!ck.
 03-26-2013, 03:25 PM         #429
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
and he says I come off corny....

whos trying hard to be funny now?


and why the fu*k are you posing in your avy like every broke persian guy walking through the doors of the club? somebody serving you ribs right then or did you think prayer hands would look cool with the airbrush tool after you photoshopped it like that?
Corny white dude got all the answers. Dont ask questions u dnt want answers to.

So u have a problem with me posing with prayer hands that bi*ches love on my instagram and my girl loves it and on top of that u mad "its photoshopped" but a photoshopped d!ck pic is whats complimentary to you. I understand
 4 years ago '10        #430
WhoNextWithPlex 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 2740 2740
 Walkerboy86 said:
Corny white dude got all the answers. Dont ask questions u dnt want answers to.

So u have a problem with me posing with prayer hands that bi*ches love on my instagram and my girl loves it and on top of that u mad "its photoshopped" but a photoshopped d!ck pic is whats complimentary to you. I understand
uhh...I think weve been arguing with a retarded person...

woah
 03-26-2013, 03:31 PM         #431
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
Corny white dude got all the answers. Dont ask questions u dnt want answers to.

So u have a problem with me posing with prayer hands that bi*ches love on my instagram and my girl loves it and on top of that u mad "its photoshopped" but a photoshopped d!ck pic is whats complimentary to you. I understand
we were all happy, laughing, and 99% of us are heteros3xual until u showed up


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '13        #432
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$14,867 | Props total: 4378 4378
i figured some fruity sh*t was going on once I saw it was 20+ pages
 4 years ago '07        #433
Cartel-Clipz 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$25,289 | Props total: 6947 6947
 HeisenDaBurgh said:

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '07        #434
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,779 | Props total: 124 124
 bkkid92 said:
walkerboy knows he be dancing in the club like
 03-26-2013, 03:40 PM         #435
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 360crazy said:
we were all happy, laughing, and 99% us are heteros3xual until u showed up

[IMG]http://dribbble.s3.amazonaws.com/users/77644/screenshots/860664/bi*ch_dribbble.jpg[/IMG]
Yall were all happy in a d!ck thread?

Y u couldnt be happy in a thread about some pus*y?

N not everybody was laughing, it was n*ggas gettin at yall b4 i decided to but i guess its easier to target a n*gga with a legit profile, most yall anonymous like i said for a reason and most yall hate on n*ggas with nothing to hide, cosign eachother and call ya-selves a team
 4 years ago '10        #436
WhoNextWithPlex 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 2740 2740
 Walkerboy86 said:
Yall were all happy in a d!ck thread?

Y u couldnt be happy in a thread about some pus*y?

N not everybody was laughing, it was n*ggas gettin at yall b4 i decided to but i guess its easier to target a n*gga with a legit profile, most yall anonymous like i said for a reason and most yall hate on n*ggas with nothing to hide, cosign eachother and call ya-selves a team


[pic - click to view]



pray for us
 4 years ago '12        #437
DoMieD 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,543 | Props total: 771 771
What's funny is Walker is actually spot on but this sh*t just proves that BX has been taken over by nerds and trolls
 03-26-2013, 03:43 PM         #438
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
Yall were all happy in a d!ck thread?

Y u couldnt be happy in a thread about some pus*y?

N not everybody was laughing, it was n*ggas gettin at yall b4 i decided to but i guess its easier to target a n*gga with a legit profile, most yall anonymous like i said for a reason and most yall hate on n*ggas with nothing to hide, cosign eachother and call ya-selves a team
because bx is a family n*gga. We live love and laugh. Not hate hate hate and be homophobes. Life is too short.
 03-26-2013, 03:44 PM         #439
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
Yall were all happy in a d!ck thread?

Y u couldnt be happy in a thread about some pus*y?

N not everybody was laughing, it was n*ggas gettin at yall b4 i decided to but i guess its easier to target a n*gga with a legit profile, most yall anonymous like i said for a reason and most yall hate on n*ggas with nothing to hide, cosign eachother and call ya-selves a team
n*gga got on a corner store hoody rubbing his hands together like he a boss.
 4 years ago '10        #440
WhoNextWithPlex 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 2740 2740
 Hokis said:
What's funny is Walker is actually spot on but this sh*t just proves that BX has been taken over by nerds and trolls

[pic - click to view]

Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
NFL Russell Wilson wants you to know he loves his wife, after losing to Future..
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Can We Talk For A Minute? brennaraina
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside 5 Child Stars You Didn't Know Died
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside ANANSA "Sexy isn't a size it's a attitude"
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Samsung Will Unveil A 5" Flexible Phone That Folds Outward Into A 7" T..
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Poor Gohan:mjcry:
79 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside J cole - high for hours
171 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Jan 16 - 10 Things You May Not Know About Martin Luther King Jr
112 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy