Serge Ibaka #Winning (pic)

most viewed right now
 65
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-26-2013, 01:54 PM         #381
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eCity 420 said:
Your avy is gayer than the OPs pic.. the fu*k u trippn for f*ggot?


@ this thread.

final form
 5 years ago '12        #382
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5606 5606
 Walkerboy86 said:
It aint about feeling the vibe, a lot of sh*t that gets posted on here n*ggas go in the threads knowing they dont like sumthn and starts posting negative sh*t fu*king up the vibe. n*ggas mad cuz i aint down with this undercover activity ab another mans d!ck thats why n*ggas mad that i aint laughin with em. n*gga post a thread sayin a n*gga "winning" im expecting to see a bad bi*ch in the mix. If n*ggas gay just say u gay, dnt cover it up talking sideways and name callin and start questioning me ab MY pic in My avi but cosigning another n*ggas "big d!ck"
well to be honest ibaka is winning at life tho
he grew up sleeping on the dirt ground in congo

-then became a nba star
-he just made bank recently
-hes playing with two superstars on a great young team
-he is a monster athlete
-hes banging keri hilson or whatever women he wants

-

an by that picture that dude has a flaccid monster mandingo

no homo tho






all of that an hes only 24-25 yrs old

hes living the life my dude he is winning no matter how you slice it































but do what you wanna do


i did enjoy choppin it up tho



peace


Last edited by dman 4901; 03-26-2013 at 01:58 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #383
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$9,433 | Props total: 4072 4072
classic thread.
 5 years ago '11        #384
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8505 8505
I seent that arnold/ibaka's bulge smiley over in the HHS....
 5 years ago '12        #385
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$9,433 | Props total: 4072 4072
 Ghost Writer said:


It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean...






















































Right...?





























































Right guys...?
How much motion can you provide for the ocean?
 5 years ago '10        #386
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
 Walkerboy86 said:
nobody said sh*t ab everybody posting in it is gay. The n*ggas praising it with the gay a.ss posts are gay then get mad when n*ggas call em out. n*gga aint nb force u to attempt to be a comedian by complimenting a mans d!ck. If yall like d!cks just admit it and stop gettn upset

I dont see no eyecandy threads doing numbers and if they are its a bunch of gay n*ggas hating on the bi*ch the thread is about but i come in here and read yall comments and its the total opposite. gay a.ss n*ggas aint got no valid points. yall think by backing eachother up that yall accomplished sumthn.

laughing at pics Budala lame a.ss posted of a white boy name walkerboy1986 on twitter thinkn its me. cornballs

youve officially made a total a.ss out of yourself. nobody is on your team. and you are going to be forever known as the soft little queer who couldnt take a joke around here. keep digging son. you can call us f*ggots all you want, but youre the only c*cksucker i see around here.
 03-26-2013, 02:01 PM         #387
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dman 4901 said:
well to be honest ibaka is winning at life tho
he grew up sleeping on the dirt ground in congo

-then became a nba star
-he just made bank recently
-hes playing with two superstars on a great young team
-he is a monster athlete
-hes banging keri hilson or whatever women he wants

- an by that picture that dude has a mandingo
no homo tho

all of that an hes only 24-25 yrs old

hes living the life my dude he is winning no matter how you slice it































but do what you wanna do


i did enjoy choppin it up tho



peace
Never said sh*t about Ibaka, homie got game on the court. Dont mean ima cosign another mans d!ck and debate with another man for calling me out on it
 5 years ago '11        #388
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Fresco said:
Hey walkerboy, if it's such a gay thread......... GET THE F*CK OUT!

I bet this n*gga watches gay pr0n and yells at the screen "look at these f*ggots sucking each other off! disgusting!"
 5 years ago '11        #389
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8505 8505
 Mr Connoisseur said:
you post pics of dude with a carsalesman and tag it WINNING??


atleast if he was in a sick car or with a girl, i could understand.


threads like this make the need for a hate button strong
Did u check out the package on dude?
 5 years ago '12        #390
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
 Fresco said:
Look at his avy pic next to Frank Ocean


[pic - click to view]



And like GhostWriter said, he has the most posts on the thread
Frank "Walkerboy" Ocean ?

boxden dont let a youth man get way at all
 5 years ago '12        #391
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$22,477 | Props total: 1290 1290
 Fresco said:
Look at his avy pic next to Frank Ocean


[pic - click to view]



And like GhostWriter said, he has the most posts on the thread
 5 years ago '12        #392
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$9,433 | Props total: 4072 4072
 5 years ago '12        #393
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$9,433 | Props total: 4072 4072
 Mr Connoisseur said:
you post pics of dude with a carsalesman and tag it WINNING??


atleast if he was in a sick car or with a girl, i could understand.


threads like this make the need for a hate button strong
serge got that python
 03-26-2013, 02:10 PM         #394
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
youve officially made a total a.ss out of yourself. nobody is on your team. and you are going to be forever known as the soft little queer who couldnt take a joke around here. keep digging son. you can call us f*ggots all you want, but youre the only c*cksucker i see around here.
Nobody on my team On a message board?

Thats what u consider a team

n*gga u must be living in the fu*king matrix

YALL n*ggaS GAY
 5 years ago '11        #395
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8505 8505
It seems the mainstream agenda to gay up our youth was super super effective
 5 years ago '12        #396
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$9,433 | Props total: 4072 4072
 ballergenetics said:
I'm good for a rock skip wave on a good day...
 5 years ago '10        #397
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
 Walkerboy86 said:
Nobody on my team On a message board?

Thats what u consider a team

n*gga u must be living in the fu*king matrix

YALL n*ggaS GAY
i think its pretty clear what i meant. but ill clarify for you:

nobody supports your side of the argument. nobody thinks youre right. nobody thinks you should still be here talking sh*t. nobody wants you around. you lost and everybody here knows it.

and dont call me n*gga. im white, just like you. except my girlfriend can fit on any roller coaster she wants. fu*k boy.
 5 years ago '12        #398
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5606 5606
 ballergenetics said:
I'm good for a rock skip wave on a good day...
 Ghost Writer said:
I've been known to cause a few ripples

This dude Ibaka is probably responsible for the 2004 Tsunami
:
 5 years ago '11        #399
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8505 8505
 Ghost Writer said:
Says the guy with Tyler the Creator in his avy....
c*m again?

The dude who screams "fu*k f*ggotS" Now you got me thinking maybe he was saying.... "I want to fu*k f*ggotS"

But really I make one little comment about the rising homosecks levels on the internet and you wanna come at me like you know me....

Sounds like you took that one a little personal
 03-26-2013, 02:27 PM         #400
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
i think its pretty clear what i meant. but ill clarify for you:

nobody supports your side of the argument. nobody thinks youre right. nobody thinks you should still be here talking sh*t. nobody wants you around. you lost and everybody here knows it.

and dont call me n*gga. im white, just like you. except my girlfriend can fit on any roller coaster she wants. fu*k boy.


DAMN I kinda feel sorry for this guy
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy