Serge Ibaka #Winning (pic)

most viewed right now
NBA LaFather Ball: I run Chino Hills! I run UCLA, about to run the NBA!
192 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 24 - "We Just Pulled It": Trump LAWST, Admits TrumpCare Defeat. GO..
213 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rick Ross in court for kidnapping, assault case Updated: Mar 24, 2017 ..
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breakfast Club: Trey Songz Digs Into Nicki Minaj, Talks Drake & More
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

03-26-2013, 11:46 AM         #361
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmoothTay said:
n*gga

It's impossible not to see that sh*t.
That don't mean the sh!t is thread worthy. I always knew the n*gga Budala was gay. Saw this pic, and immediately fapped 2 or 3 times, then uploaded the sh!t to Boxden so Bully could do the same.
 4 years ago '13        #362
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 1 1
20 Pages? fu*king f*ggots on this forum. smh

It was funny at first but now it's beyond suspect.
 03-26-2013, 12:00 PM         #363
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dman 4901 said:

but to keep it 1000 with you if you wasnt feeling the vibe you could easily not comment an go about your way

sh*t i hate all those kobe/lebron threads so i stay away from them an just check other sh*t out or make my own threads

everyones sense of humor is different but we all have the option to ignore an move on to somthing different

if you dont like sh*t that seems gay to you then let me ask you this ....if you was in a room of dudes an then they start jerking off out of no where would you stay in the room an just call dudes gay, an argue with them or would you just say an leave

just saying
It aint about feeling the vibe, a lot of sh*t that gets posted on here n*ggas go in the threads knowing they dont like sumthn and starts posting negative sh*t fu*king up the vibe. n*ggas mad cuz i aint down with this undercover activity ab another mans d!ck thats why n*ggas mad that i aint laughin with em. n*gga post a thread sayin a n*gga "winning" im expecting to see a bad bi*ch in the mix. If n*ggas gay just say u gay, dnt cover it up talking sideways and name callin and start questioning me ab MY pic in My avi but cosigning another n*ggas "big d!ck"
 4 years ago '12        #364
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,696 | Props total: 859 859
But lets be honest.. Having a c*ck that's resembles the whole state of Florida is winning
 4 years ago '10        #365
SmoothTay 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,051 | Props total: 15812 15812
^ aye f*ggot fu*k up walker boy
 4 years ago '05        #366
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
$34,798 | Props total: 5428 5428
yo this thread is amazing Thank you Boxden
 4 years ago '12        #367
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,127 | Props total: 554 554
 Walkerboy86 said:
It aint about feeling the vibe, a lot of sh*t that gets posted on here n*ggas go in the threads knowing they dont like sumthn and starts posting negative sh*t fu*king up the vibe. n*ggas mad cuz i aint down with this undercover activity ab another mans d!ck thats why n*ggas mad that i aint laughin with em. n*gga post a thread sayin a n*gga "winning" im expecting to see a bad bi*ch in the mix. If n*ggas gay just say u gay, dnt cover it up talking sideways and name callin and start questioning me ab MY pic in My avi but cosigning another n*ggas "big d!ck"
Your avy is gayer than the OPs pic.. the fu*k u trippn for f*ggot?

@ this thread.

final form
 4 years ago '09        #368
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$63,861 | Props total: 8706 8706
 dman 4901 said:

but to keep it 1000 with you if you wasnt feeling the vibe you could easily not comment an go about your way

sh*t i hate all those kobe/lebron threads so i stay away from them an just check other sh*t out or make my own threads

everyones sense of humor is different but we all have the option to ignore an move on to somthing different

if you dont like sh*t that seems gay to you then let me ask you this ....if you was in a room of dudes an then they start jerking off out of no where would you stay in the room an just call dudes gay, an argue with them or would you just say an leave

just saying
Exactly. The funniest thing about this thread is all the n*ggas who keep coming back to it to say the n*ggas posting in it are gay. :HermEdwardsHELLO: You taking the time out to post that they are gay doesn't make the thread go away and you are posting in it too you know

Those n*ggas just have to justify why their name is in the viewing topic spot up top so they check out dude's d!ck then post you guys are gay comments
 4 years ago '12        #369
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,512 | Props total: 2327 2327
 BoiiDoIt34 said:
No wonder Keri hilson hasn't had a song drop in forever this n*gga crushed her cervix

That boy has been blessed with the gift...
 4 years ago '04        #370
Budala 416 heat pts416 OP
space
space
$12,143 | Props total: 452 452
 Walkerboy86 said:
Ayooooo this dude is the first person I seen successfully doing a flamboyant praying hands pose

How the fu*k you gonna disrespect god like that

If thats you son you look like a male version of Wanda Sykes

This n*gga shops exclusively at Target clearance section

oh and I checked out your beats from the sig link... they fu*king suck IBAKA d!ck
datboiicold gave props

4 years ago '12        #371
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,861 | Props total: 963 963
Yoooo
 03-26-2013, 12:35 PM         #372
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Yo this walkerboy f*ggot is officially ruining this classic thread. f*ggot talking bout we gay and he has a picture of Brandon Jennings gay a.ss making a kissy face in his avy.

FOH if you don't like it f*ggot. This thread is clearly about a giant fu*king c*ck. and you have the most posts in it.
Jealous a.ss n*ggas hate they have to look at my avi without being able to have sh*t bad to say without forcing the sh*t

I get compliments from bi*ches so i cld give a fu*k ab a n*ggas opinion ab how i look n*gga admit u a homo. Using the term f*g while contradicting yaself by talking ab how big a c*ck is
 4 years ago '12        #373
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,512 | Props total: 2327 2327
21 pages & counting Serge is the Gawd now
 4 years ago '11        #374
Sinamatik CFR 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,258 | Props total: 2771 2771
n*ggas OD'd.... lmfaooooo at the comments!!!!
 4 years ago '10        #375
Kool Aid 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,653 | Props total: 1105 1105
 4 years ago '11        #376
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,086 | Props total: 6295 6295
 Fresco said:
Look at his avy pic next to Frank Ocean

[pic - click to view]

And like GhostWriter said, he has the most posts on the thread
 03-26-2013, 12:39 PM         #377
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These n*ggas are straight bullying this fool walker. Smh.
 03-26-2013, 12:41 PM         #378
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:
Ayooooo this dude is the first person I seen successfully doing a flamboyant praying hands pose

How the fu*k you gonna disrespect god like that

If thats you son you look like a male version of Wanda Sykes

This n*gga shops exclusively at Target clearance section

oh and I checked out your beats from the sig link... they fu*king suck IBAKA d!ck
Opinions. Cant tear down a strong black n*gga like me bruh but u can keep trying. my name aint youngshun homie and if they suck then oh well, n*ggas in the industry dont agree with u, movie directors dont agree either.I think Mcdonalds suck, dont mean everybody else does and doesnt mean theyre goin to stop making millions off of it either. Nice try though. Funny how u talk down on n*ggas pics with praying hands but praise pics of photoshopped d!ck pics and didnt know u went shoppin with me homie but shoutout to Macklemore

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 03-26-2013 at 12:45 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #379
SwooshWonder 12 heat pts12
space
space
$24,903 | Props total: 5091 5091
Walkerboy done lost this battle.
 4 years ago '10        #380
WhoNextWithPlex 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,339 | Props total: 3254 3254
i left at page 11 and this dude walker is still in here trying to explain himself
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This random post proves DRAKE's SIMP levels are unmatched
99 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
britney spears s3xtape leaks - her people claim its fake
130 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Mar 23 - 14 Girls is Washington DC between the ages of 10 - 18 are missing!!!!!
132 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside What if Justice League Fails
47 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Girls Love The Way It Goes Down
14 comments
19 hours ago