Serge Ibaka #Winning (pic)

most viewed right now
 209
OT BREAKING: Tiger Woods Arrested For DUI In Florida. SMI..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 101
Video inside Ashley Graham Begging To Get Tidday Fu€Ked & Drowned In Nut
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
 NBA Yo why NBA pictures used to look so moist?
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
audio inside The Ca$his/Shady Records Shelved Debut Album (12 Eminem Beats)
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 03-26-2013, 11:46 AM         #361
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmoothTay said:
n*gga

It's impossible not to see that sh*t.
That don't mean the sh!t is thread worthy. I always knew the n*gga Budala was gay. Saw this pic, and immediately fapped 2 or 3 times, then uploaded the sh!t to Boxden so Bully could do the same.
 4 years ago '13        #362
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 1 1
20 Pages? fu*king f*ggots on this forum. smh

It was funny at first but now it's beyond suspect.
 03-26-2013, 12:00 PM         #363
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dman 4901 said:





but to keep it 1000 with you if you wasnt feeling the vibe you could easily not comment an go about your way

sh*t i hate all those kobe/lebron threads so i stay away from them an just check other sh*t out or make my own threads

everyones sense of humor is different but we all have the option to ignore an move on to somthing different

if you dont like sh*t that seems gay to you then let me ask you this ....if you was in a room of dudes an then they start jerking off out of no where would you stay in the room an just call dudes gay, an argue with them or would you just say an leave







just saying
It aint about feeling the vibe, a lot of sh*t that gets posted on here n*ggas go in the threads knowing they dont like sumthn and starts posting negative sh*t fu*king up the vibe. n*ggas mad cuz i aint down with this undercover activity ab another mans d!ck thats why n*ggas mad that i aint laughin with em. n*gga post a thread sayin a n*gga "winning" im expecting to see a bad bi*ch in the mix. If n*ggas gay just say u gay, dnt cover it up talking sideways and name callin and start questioning me ab MY pic in My avi but cosigning another n*ggas "big d!ck"
 4 years ago '12        #364
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,839 | Props total: 953 953
But lets be honest.. Having a c*ck that's resembles the whole state of Florida is winning
 4 years ago '10        #365
SmoothTay 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,982 | Props total: 20609 20609
^ aye f*ggot fu*k up walker boy
 4 years ago '05        #366
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$35,547 | Props total: 7073 7073
yo this thread is amazing Thank you Boxden
 4 years ago '12        #367
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,144 | Props total: 613 613
 Walkerboy86 said:
It aint about feeling the vibe, a lot of sh*t that gets posted on here n*ggas go in the threads knowing they dont like sumthn and starts posting negative sh*t fu*king up the vibe. n*ggas mad cuz i aint down with this undercover activity ab another mans d!ck thats why n*ggas mad that i aint laughin with em. n*gga post a thread sayin a n*gga "winning" im expecting to see a bad bi*ch in the mix. If n*ggas gay just say u gay, dnt cover it up talking sideways and name callin and start questioning me ab MY pic in My avi but cosigning another n*ggas "big d!ck"
Your avy is gayer than the OPs pic.. the fu*k u trippn for f*ggot?


@ this thread.

final form
 4 years ago '09        #368
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$64,615 | Props total: 9892 9892
 dman 4901 said:





but to keep it 1000 with you if you wasnt feeling the vibe you could easily not comment an go about your way

sh*t i hate all those kobe/lebron threads so i stay away from them an just check other sh*t out or make my own threads

everyones sense of humor is different but we all have the option to ignore an move on to somthing different

if you dont like sh*t that seems gay to you then let me ask you this ....if you was in a room of dudes an then they start jerking off out of no where would you stay in the room an just call dudes gay, an argue with them or would you just say an leave







just saying
Exactly. The funniest thing about this thread is all the n*ggas who keep coming back to it to say the n*ggas posting in it are gay. :HermEdwardsHELLO: You taking the time out to post that they are gay doesn't make the thread go away and you are posting in it too you know

Those n*ggas just have to justify why their name is in the viewing topic spot up top so they check out dude's d!ck then post you guys are gay comments
 4 years ago '12        #369
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$8,845 | Props total: 3030 3030
 BoiiDoIt34 said:
No wonder Keri hilson hasn't had a song drop in forever this n*gga crushed her cervix


That boy has been blessed with the gift...
 4 years ago '04        #370
Budala 416 heat pts416 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,161 | Props total: 541 541
 Walkerboy86 said:
It aint about feeling the vibe, a lot of sh*t that gets posted on here n*ggas go in the threads knowing they dont like sumthn and starts posting negative sh*t fu*king up the vibe. n*ggas mad cuz i aint down with this undercover activity ab another mans d!ck thats why n*ggas mad that i aint laughin with em. n*gga post a thread sayin a n*gga "winning" im expecting to see a bad bi*ch in the mix. If n*ggas gay just say u gay, dnt cover it up talking sideways and name callin and start questioning me ab MY pic in My avi but cosigning another n*ggas "big d!ck"
Ayooooo this dude is the first person I seen successfully doing a flamboyant praying hands pose



How the fu*k you gonna disrespect god like that



If thats you son you look like a male version of Wanda Sykes




This n*gga shops exclusively at Target clearance section





oh and I checked out your beats from the sig link... they fu*king suck IBAKA d!ck
PharaohKush gave props
 
 4 years ago '12        #371
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$8,867 | Props total: 973 973
Yoooo
 03-26-2013, 12:35 PM         #372
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Yo this walkerboy f*ggot is officially ruining this classic thread. f*ggot talking bout we gay and he has a picture of Brandon Jennings gay a.ss making a kissy face in his avy.

FOH if you don't like it f*ggot. This thread is clearly about a giant fu*king c*ck. and you have the most posts in it.
Jealous a.ss n*ggas hate they have to look at my avi without being able to have sh*t bad to say without forcing the sh*t

I get compliments from bi*ches so i cld give a fu*k ab a n*ggas opinion ab how i look n*gga admit u a homo. Using the term f*g while contradicting yaself by talking ab how big a c*ck is
 4 years ago '12        #373
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$8,845 | Props total: 3030 3030
21 pages & counting Serge is the Gawd now
 4 years ago '11        #374
Sinamatik CFR 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,796 | Props total: 3558 3558
n*ggas OD'd.... lmfaooooo at the comments!!!!
 4 years ago '10        #375
Kool Aid 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 1192 1192
 4 years ago '11        #376
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,087 | Props total: 6332 6332
 Fresco said:
Look at his avy pic next to Frank Ocean


[pic - click to view]



And like GhostWriter said, he has the most posts on the thread
 03-26-2013, 12:39 PM         #377
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These n*ggas are straight bullying this fool walker. Smh.
 03-26-2013, 12:41 PM         #378
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:
Ayooooo this dude is the first person I seen successfully doing a flamboyant praying hands pose



How the fu*k you gonna disrespect god like that



If thats you son you look like a male version of Wanda Sykes




This n*gga shops exclusively at Target clearance section





oh and I checked out your beats from the sig link... they fu*king suck IBAKA d!ck
Opinions. Cant tear down a strong black n*gga like me bruh but u can keep trying. my name aint youngshun homie and if they suck then oh well, n*ggas in the industry dont agree with u, movie directors dont agree either.I think Mcdonalds suck, dont mean everybody else does and doesnt mean theyre goin to stop making millions off of it either. Nice try though. Funny how u talk down on n*ggas pics with praying hands but praise pics of photoshopped d!ck pics and didnt know u went shoppin with me homie but shoutout to Macklemore


[video - click to view]



Last edited by Walkerboy86; 03-26-2013 at 12:45 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #379
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,194 | Props total: 7135 7135
Walkerboy done lost this battle.
 4 years ago '10        #380
WhoNextWithPlex 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,501 | Props total: 4461 4461
i left at page 11 and this dude walker is still in here trying to explain himself
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Lipstick GOATson: Nicki Minaj Swore Off Pipe After Meek But Made An Ex..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside EyeCandyBIGBODYBOOTY B!TCHBAAATTTLLEEE aka The Tank Battle: Jill Scott..
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
BOX Conner McGregor about to put hands on Floyd this Fall!
93 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Lil Snupe's Mama Breaks Down His Murder In Details. Original Killer Not..
78 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Young Dolph speaks on Blac Youngsta shooting his van up
60 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Is this another awkward Hov pic?
149 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Still Plays Drake's "Back To Back" Diss Track "For Motivation"
44 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside The Night Manager Amazon Prime
24 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy