Serge Ibaka #Winning (pic)

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #361
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
20 Pages? fu*king f*ggots on this forum. smh

It was funny at first but now it's beyond suspect.
 03-26-2013, 01:00 PM         #362
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dman 4901 said:

but to keep it 1000 with you if you wasnt feeling the vibe you could easily not comment an go about your way

sh*t i hate all those kobe/lebron threads so i stay away from them an just check other sh*t out or make my own threads

everyones sense of humor is different but we all have the option to ignore an move on to somthing different

if you dont like sh*t that seems gay to you then let me ask you this ....if you was in a room of dudes an then they start jerking off out of no where would you stay in the room an just call dudes gay, an argue with them or would you just say an leave

just saying
It aint about feeling the vibe, a lot of sh*t that gets posted on here n*ggas go in the threads knowing they dont like sumthn and starts posting negative sh*t fu*king up the vibe. n*ggas mad cuz i aint down with this undercover activity ab another mans d!ck thats why n*ggas mad that i aint laughin with em. n*gga post a thread sayin a n*gga "winning" im expecting to see a bad bi*ch in the mix. If n*ggas gay just say u gay, dnt cover it up talking sideways and name callin and start questioning me ab MY pic in My avi but cosigning another n*ggas "big d!ck"
 5 years ago '12        #363
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
But lets be honest.. Having a c*ck that's resembles the whole state of Florida is winning
 5 years ago '10        #364
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30600 30600
^ aye f*ggot fu*k up walker boy
 5 years ago '05        #365
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,101 | Props total: 10810 10810
yo this thread is amazing Thank you Boxden
 5 years ago '12        #366
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,264 | Props total: 840 840
 Walkerboy86 said:
It aint about feeling the vibe, a lot of sh*t that gets posted on here n*ggas go in the threads knowing they dont like sumthn and starts posting negative sh*t fu*king up the vibe. n*ggas mad cuz i aint down with this undercover activity ab another mans d!ck thats why n*ggas mad that i aint laughin with em. n*gga post a thread sayin a n*gga "winning" im expecting to see a bad bi*ch in the mix. If n*ggas gay just say u gay, dnt cover it up talking sideways and name callin and start questioning me ab MY pic in My avi but cosigning another n*ggas "big d!ck"
Your avy is gayer than the OPs pic.. the fu*k u trippn for f*ggot?

@ this thread.

final form
 5 years ago '09        #367
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,435 | Props total: 12370 12370
 dman 4901 said:

but to keep it 1000 with you if you wasnt feeling the vibe you could easily not comment an go about your way

sh*t i hate all those kobe/lebron threads so i stay away from them an just check other sh*t out or make my own threads

everyones sense of humor is different but we all have the option to ignore an move on to somthing different

if you dont like sh*t that seems gay to you then let me ask you this ....if you was in a room of dudes an then they start jerking off out of no where would you stay in the room an just call dudes gay, an argue with them or would you just say an leave

just saying
Exactly. The funniest thing about this thread is all the n*ggas who keep coming back to it to say the n*ggas posting in it are gay. :HermEdwardsHELLO: You taking the time out to post that they are gay doesn't make the thread go away and you are posting in it too you know

Those n*ggas just have to justify why their name is in the viewing topic spot up top so they check out dude's d!ck then post you guys are gay comments
 5 years ago '12        #368
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 4073 4073
 BoiiDoIt34 said:
No wonder Keri hilson hasn't had a song drop in forever this n*gga crushed her cervix

That boy has been blessed with the gift...
 5 years ago '04        #369
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,325 | Props total: 1301 1301
 Walkerboy86 said:
Ayooooo this dude is the first person I seen successfully doing a flamboyant praying hands pose

How the fu*k you gonna disrespect god like that

If thats you son you look like a male version of Wanda Sykes

This n*gga shops exclusively at Target clearance section

oh and I checked out your beats from the sig link... they fu*king suck IBAKA d!ck
PharaohKush gave props

5 years ago '12        #370
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
Yoooo
 03-26-2013, 01:35 PM         #371
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Yo this walkerboy f*ggot is officially ruining this classic thread. f*ggot talking bout we gay and he has a picture of Brandon Jennings gay a.ss making a kissy face in his avy.

FOH if you don't like it f*ggot. This thread is clearly about a giant fu*king c*ck. and you have the most posts in it.
Jealous a.ss n*ggas hate they have to look at my avi without being able to have sh*t bad to say without forcing the sh*t

I get compliments from bi*ches so i cld give a fu*k ab a n*ggas opinion ab how i look n*gga admit u a homo. Using the term f*g while contradicting yaself by talking ab how big a c*ck is
 5 years ago '12        #372
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 4073 4073
21 pages & counting Serge is the Gawd now
 5 years ago '11        #373
Sinamatik CFR 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,392 | Props total: 7944 7944
n*ggas OD'd.... lmfaooooo at the comments!!!!
 5 years ago '10        #374
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,958 | Props total: 1990 1990
 5 years ago '11        #375
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Fresco said:
Look at his avy pic next to Frank Ocean

[pic - click to view]

And like GhostWriter said, he has the most posts on the thread
 03-26-2013, 01:39 PM         #376
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These n*ggas are straight bullying this fool walker. Smh.
 03-26-2013, 01:41 PM         #377
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:
Ayooooo this dude is the first person I seen successfully doing a flamboyant praying hands pose

How the fu*k you gonna disrespect god like that

If thats you son you look like a male version of Wanda Sykes

This n*gga shops exclusively at Target clearance section

oh and I checked out your beats from the sig link... they fu*king suck IBAKA d!ck
Opinions. Cant tear down a strong black n*gga like me bruh but u can keep trying. my name aint youngshun homie and if they suck then oh well, n*ggas in the industry dont agree with u, movie directors dont agree either.I think Mcdonalds suck, dont mean everybody else does and doesnt mean theyre goin to stop making millions off of it either. Nice try though. Funny how u talk down on n*ggas pics with praying hands but praise pics of photoshopped d!ck pics and didnt know u went shoppin with me homie but shoutout to Macklemore

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 03-26-2013 at 01:45 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #378
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,318 | Props total: 8304 8304
Walkerboy done lost this battle.
 5 years ago '10        #379
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,843 | Props total: 6015 6015
i left at page 11 and this dude walker is still in here trying to explain himself
 03-26-2013, 01:52 PM         #380
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Exactly. The funniest thing about this thread is all the n*ggas who keep coming back to it to say the n*ggas posting in it are gay. :HermEdwardsHELLO: You taking the time out to post that they are gay doesn't make the thread go away and you are posting in it too you know

Those n*ggas just have to justify why their name is in the viewing topic spot up top so they check out dude's d!ck then post you guys are gay comments
nobody said sh*t ab everybody posting in it is gay. The n*ggas praising it with the gay a.ss posts are gay then get mad when n*ggas call em out. n*gga aint nb force u to attempt to be a comedian by complimenting a mans d!ck. If yall like d!cks just admit it and stop gettn upset

I dont see no eyecandy threads doing numbers and if they are its a bunch of gay n*ggas hating on the bi*ch the thread is about but i come in here and read yall comments and its the total opposite. gay a.ss n*ggas aint got no valid points. yall think by backing eachother up that yall accomplished sumthn.

laughing at pics Budala lame a.ss posted of a white boy name walkerboy1986 on twitter thinkn its me. cornballs
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago