BioShock Infinite on track to be one of the highest rated games of all time

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #141
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 Jesszman said:
You can get it for $43 for PS3 and 360
where?
 03-27-2013, 06:35 PM         #142
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just beat it, craziest ending EVER!!!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

the last hour of the game all the way thru the ending makes this game deserve the hype it got

my goodness, what a way to end a story
 5 years ago '06        #143
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 LAwLB15 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

the last hour of the game all the way thru the ending makes this game deserve the hype it got

5 years ago '04        #144
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,760 | Props total: 1391 1391
 LAwLB15 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

GOTY. Don't need to play anything else. 1999 mode time.
 5 years ago '12        #145
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,069 | Props total: 17341 17341
Dont play this sh*t high. My n*gga I was just surrounded with all kinds of turrets shooting...im high off blue dream so my anxiety is through the roof

I had to pause the game an have a breather...Wifey came in here asking me who I been running from an sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #146
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
 ALLEEK said:
Dont play this sh*t high. My n*gga I was just surrounded with all kinds of turrets shooting...im high off blue dream so my anxiety is through the roof

I had to pause the game an have a breather...Wifey came in here asking me who I been running from an sh*t

i as well smoked blue dream this afternoon, and found this fu*king game intense and creepy/weird at many different points. i know the history of bioshock but did no finish the 1st two. my niece stayed in my ear driving me crazy for almost a tear awaiting the arrival of this game. and now i can see why.
 5 years ago '05        #147
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1688 1688
I hate Law school, yo. I really want to buy this game
 5 years ago '12        #148
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,069 | Props total: 17341 17341
 marcchrome said:

i as well smoked blue dream this afternoon, and found this fu*king game intense and creepy/weird at many different points. i know the history of bioshock but did no finish the 1st two. my niece stayed in my ear driving me crazy for almost a tear awaiting the arrival of this game. and now i can see why.
bruh the little noise the turrets make before they start shooting tho?!?!?!? n*gga almost had a heart attack
 5 years ago '06        #149
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,265 | Props total: 444 444
To those who have finished the game, without spoilers, how much longer do I have before finishing the story? I just finished the
[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #150
Donthate707 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,928 | Props total: 908 908
this game is fun as hell i redboxed it and beat it but now i wanna play it again
 5 years ago '06        #151
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,072 | Props total: 4422 4422
Game just keeps getting better, surprised at all the people that finished already...gotta take your time with this one
 5 years ago '04        #152
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
$5,215 | Props total: 7086 7086
 SharpenUrSword said:
Game just keeps getting better, surprised at all the people that finished already...gotta take your time with this one
Exactly..

People bi*ch about new a.ssassin's Creed games every year but finish an entire studio's 4 or 5-year project TWO DAYS after the official release!
 5 years ago '06        #153
space
space
Word, I explore fu*king every inch of the areas i go through, tomb raider still in my blood i guess. Im crawling through this sh*t so it last longer
 5 years ago '06        #154
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,072 | Props total: 4422 4422
 D.IrIsH said:
Exactly..

People bi*ch about new a.ssassin's Creed games every year but finish an entire studio's 4 or 5-year project TWO DAYS after the official release!
Word... I gotta explore everywhere because u gotta be prepared when sh*t goes down. Gotta keep salts up, health right, and always have one close range weapon and one ling range weapon. I also kinda dig them not allowing us to save at any moment...it gives me a sense of always needing to be prepared. Only reason i mention that is because if been seeing alot of negative comments directed at that...not really here, but else where

Im not really a big fan of them only allowing two weapons at a time but i do see the point and am going to play all the way thru before i fully form an opinion on that matter. It seems like whenever they put u in an area that may need a sniper rifle, they provide you with one. You, then have to make a decision as to whether u want to swap out your carbine or machine gun for the sniper rifle...

Ive found that i do feel quite nekkid when i cant swap to the shotti when people are rushing me..i pretty much stayed with the shotti during he first part of the game now it seems i gotta have a little more firepower so i been having to roll with the launcher or volley gun
 03-28-2013, 01:26 PM         #155
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willbeatz said:
GOTY. Don't need to play anything else. 1999 mode time.

Tomb Raider>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '04        #156
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:

Tomb Raider>>>>>>>

[pic - click to view]

n*gga you and your trash, get it the fu*k outa here. Tomb Raider was no where near as good as Bioshock Infinite.
 03-28-2013, 01:58 PM         #157
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willbeatz said:

[pic - click to view]

n*gga you and your trash
, get it the fu*k outa here. Tomb Raider was no where near as good as Bioshock Infinite.
so tomb raider is trash now???

bioshock 3 did have a better story,but tomb raiders gameplay and replayability>>>>>>

now that im done with this, I HAVE 0 interest in going back, story was great and all but
now that I kno then ending I have no reason to replay it unless they come out with a
new SP DLC
 5 years ago '04        #158
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
so tomb raider is trash now???

bioshock 3 did have a better story,but tomb raiders gameplay and replayability>>>>>>

now that im done with this, I HAVE 0 interest in going back, story was great and all but
now that I kno then ending I have no reason to replay it unless they come out with a
new SP DLC
Did you forget the name of the thread before you entered? As I said and I'll state again. "Tomb Raider was no where near as good as Bioshock Infinite." The trash I refer to is you saying Tomb Raider will be GOTY when every single reviewer thinks Bioshock Infinite is going to go down in the annuals as one of the greatest games ever made, while Tomb Raider was a badly needed reboot that turned the game into Uncharted with t*ts minus story. But hey have fun with that Tomb Raider multiplayer.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #159
space
space
 JeeQ said:
Not to be "that guy", but if you can, the game truly deserves to be played on a PC. Even a low to mid-range video card can handle this game on high-ultra. If you've purchased your PC in the last 2-3 years you should be golden. Can guarantee a re-release on the next-gen consoles the difference is that astounding.

Also... this game needs a discussion/spoiler thread
i think this thread has pretty much turned into that
 5 years ago '04        #160
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
$5,215 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Willbeatz said:

[pic - click to view]

n*gga you and your trash, get it the fu*k outa here. Tomb Raider was no where near as good as Bioshock Infinite.
This.

Bet you he thinks a.ssassin's Creed 3 is up there too
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago