BioShock Infinite on track to be one of the highest rated games of all time

most viewed right now
 54
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 38
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 LicensedLegend said:
Tomb Raider? You want a game that has no story, and one of the worst multiplayer additions this generation to be game of the year?
You said Tomb Raider has no story. Yet EGM magazine said that this new Tomb Raider is the most story driven Tomb Raiader yet.
 5 years ago '12        #42
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,623 | Props total: 2137 2137
 MiseryCityTexas said:
You said Tomb Raider has no story. Yet EGM magazine said that this new Tomb Raider is the most story driven Tomb Raiader yet.
If EGM told you to go jump off a cliff, would you?
 5 years ago '07        #43
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 LicensedLegend said:
If EGM told you to go jump off a cliff, would you?
I'd listen to egm for opinions on video games before i'd listen to your f*ggot a.ss.
 5 years ago '11        #44
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Man, Tomb Raider had an awesome story. Lara's friends (minus sam) were incredibly forgettable though.
 5 years ago '12        #45
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,623 | Props total: 2137 2137
 MiseryCityTexas said:
I'd listen to egm for opinions on video games before i'd listen to your f*ggot a.ss.
Yeah,.

 Jesszman said:
Man, Tomb Raider had an awesome story. Lara's friends (minus sam) were incredibly forgettable though.
Tomb Raider had a very predictable, and forgettable story. The moments of sadness when certain characters died seemed forced, and were only made worse due to the fact that those characters were never fleshed out. I think you guys are letting the awesome gameplay get in the way of your judgement of the story elements. This was an awful game story wise.
 5 years ago '09        #46
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
Awesome gameplay comes 1st if something gets game of the year because of just story then they need a rethink on how they review these things. Reviewers have a bias towards the makers of this, Rockstar and Valve. I knew this would get good reviews even if it played like the other 2
 03-26-2013, 10:54 AM         #47
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Awesome gameplay comes 1st if something gets game of the year because of just story then they need a rethink on how they review these things. Reviewers have a bias towards the makers of this, Rockstar and Valve. I knew this would get good reviews even if it played like the other 2
 zogby said:
This has been out illegaly for the past 2 weeks

decent game but over hyped as hell by the fanboys and the people that care too much about politicis and meanings behind the game - mario k!lling goombas is simple fun , mario k!lling goombas for political reasons while getting lectures about koopa creating castles and caste systems is not.

tomb raider for game of the year this will be top 5 but not number 1
whole-LEE SHYT! im literally standing infront of my monitor giving this man a standing ovation

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


too much truth in these posts
 5 years ago '12        #48
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,623 | Props total: 2137 2137
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Awesome gameplay comes 1st if something gets game of the year because of just story then they need a rethink on how they review these things. Reviewers have a bias towards the makers of this, Rockstar and Valve. I knew this would get good reviews even if it played like the other 2
Gameplay only gets you so far. It has to be the whole experience.
 03-26-2013, 11:04 AM         #49
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLEEK said:
This n*gga xbox live profile say he been playing happy wars for the last 19 days straight, We don't believe him folks, he needs more people
happy wars???

nicca I dont even know wtf that is, sounds like some type of shyt jizzmen plays
 03-26-2013, 11:13 AM         #50
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LicensedLegend said:
Gameplay only gets you so far. It has to be the whole experience.
nicca u talking like uncharted 2 had some kind of mindblowing story to it

I mean it was ok (even tho I thought UC3 was alot better) but its def. the gameplay that makes that game so damn good

bioshock infinity has a great story, but the gameplay is boring the shyt out of me and its starting to be a chore to get thru, im literally forcing myself to keep going just because im eager to see that "twist" the ign reviewer was talking about...


now tomb raider on the other hand...I had soo much fun playing it that @ times I would literally have to force myself to turn off the xbox...I would be like "aight im gonna do one more mission
and then im going to sleep" next thing I know an hour goes by and im still playing

Tomb Raider is still holding the title for GOTY so far and its not even close if u ask me


Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 03-26-2013 at 11:16 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #51
kaseemromani 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$2,740 | Props total: 248 248
high reviews and what not i am gone wait to get this when its cheap...didnt much like bioshock thought it was extremely overrated(story included)
 03-26-2013, 11:25 AM         #52
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LicensedLegend said:
Tomb Raider? You want a game that has no story, and one of the worst multiplayer additions this generation to be game of the year?
nicca x100

show me one person who kopped UC2 for the MP, that shyt is just as a.ss as tomb raider's MP!!
 5 years ago '05        #53
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Loving the ambiance so far.
 5 years ago '09        #54
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
If I absolutely had to pick between gameplay or story and could only have one I'd personally rather have gameplay. Vanquish and Demon's\Dark Souls for example. If it has a great story to go with it (Bioshock1, RDR) then that's a huge plus, but I really didn't start playing video games in the 80's and 90's for the stories lol.
 03-26-2013, 11:38 AM         #55
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
infinite gameplay boring?? wow!
 5 years ago '11        #56
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 LAwLB15 said:
nicca x100

show me one person who kopped UC2 for the MP, that shyt is just as a.ss as tomb raider's MP!!
Uncharted 2 had fantastic multiplayer.
 5 years ago '04        #57
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
avatar space
space
$5,215 | Props total: 7085 7085
 fatboi1 said:
infinite gameplay boring?? wow!
This x 1000000

WTF is everybody smoking man? Holy sh*t...

This is EASILY the best fu*king game I've played in recent memory, it sh*ts on every story-driven game I've played this gen (including Witcher 2, which I just played a few weeks ago).

The gameplay is fu*king phenomenal.. it's also the first game I've played where it feels like it's so well crafted, like I'm the dude from the company who's playing the demo for the crowd... just how naturally dewitt makes comments and how he interacts with the world around him.

Finally a game where I set an enemy on fire and they fu*kin incinerate to BONES and ASH man!! That's so fu*king cool! This company is doing it right!

Honestly, I don't usually like these kinds of games.. never played Bioshock 1 or 2, got bored so fast with Skyrim, HATED Fallout..

But this right here? This is legit as sh*t... GOTY.

 5 years ago '12        #58
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,623 | Props total: 2137 2137
 LAwLB15 said:
nicca u talking like uncharted 2 had some kind of mindblowing story to it

I mean it was ok (even tho I thought UC3 was alot better) but its def. the gameplay that makes that game so damn good

bioshock infinity has a great story, but the gameplay is boring the shyt out of me and its starting to be a chore to get thru, im literally forcing myself to keep going just because im eager to see that "twist" the ign reviewer was talking about...


now tomb raider on the other hand...I had soo much fun playing it that @ times I would literally have to force myself to turn off the xbox...I would be like "aight im gonna do one more mission
and then im going to sleep" next thing I know an hour goes by and im still playing

Tomb Raider is still holding the title for GOTY so far and its not even close if u ask me
 LAwLB15 said:
nicca x100

show me one person who kopped UC2 for the MP, that shyt is just as a.ss as tomb raider's MP!!
Why is it you responded to all my problems with the game by talking about UC2?
 5 years ago '11        #59
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Gta iv the highest rated game
 03-26-2013, 11:58 AM         #60
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LicensedLegend said:
Why is it you responded to all my problems with the game by talking about UC2?
I was using UC2 as an example because

1-it was GOTY
2-ur a biased PS3 fanboy
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
38 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
161 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy