BioShock Infinite on track to be one of the highest rated games of all time

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #341
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 D.IrIsH said:
Just finished Bioshock 1 for the first time...

Holy fu*king sh*t I absolutely LOVED that game... one of the few where I was glad to play on a harder difficulty because the challenge of the enemies felt "real" and fair and I absolutely felt this awesome sense of accomplishment every time I took down a Big Daddy (sh*t had me sh*tting my pants when they charged at you!) or hacked a security camera...

I really loved how the combat worked in this one too.. much more so than in infinite. Having splicers scattered through the areas as you explored through them and encountering random Big Daddys and Little Sisters going about their business felt so much more natural than the "clear this set piece battlefield then move onto the next one" combat of infinite. Both are sick games though..

I love the looting too! It's like "casual looting".. which is perfect.. it's not like fu*kin Skyrim or some sh*t where you loot all sorts of fu*kery and end up having hundreds of items in an inventory (most of which you'll never end up using).

I also loved how the mood felt like a perfect mix of action/adventure and so many querky, horror elements fleshed in alongside.. Much more horror in this than in Infinite, and I really appreciated it (and I dont go for horror games, this just felt perfectly demented.. if that makes sense)

It's been a really long time since I've been so absorbed in a game like that.. the mood, the darkness, the atmosphere, the narrative, and the voice acting is phenomenal!

Absolutely goes down as one of the best games I've ever played.

I will forever be a Bioshock fan from here on out.. and am eagerly awaiting the next project from Irrational Games.

[pic - click to view]

At least you finally played it. Picked up infinite yet?
 5 years ago '04        #342
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 D.IrIsH said:
Just finished Bioshock 1 for the first time...

Holy fu*king sh*t I absolutely LOVED that game... one of the few where I was glad to play on a harder difficulty because the challenge of the enemies felt "real" and fair and I absolutely felt this awesome sense of accomplishment every time I took down a Big Daddy (sh*t had me sh*tting my pants when they charged at you!) or hacked a security camera...

I really loved how the combat worked in this one too.. much more so than in infinite. Having splicers scattered through the areas as you explored through them and encountering random Big Daddys and Little Sisters going about their business felt so much more natural than the "clear this set piece battlefield then move onto the next one" combat of infinite. Both are sick games though..

I love the looting too! It's like "casual looting".. which is perfect.. it's not like fu*kin Skyrim or some sh*t where you loot all sorts of fu*kery and end up having hundreds of items in an inventory (most of which you'll never end up using).

I also loved how the mood felt like a perfect mix of action/adventure and so many querky, horror elements fleshed in alongside.. Much more horror in this than in Infinite, and I really appreciated it (and I dont go for horror games, this just felt perfectly demented.. if that makes sense)

It's been a really long time since I've been so absorbed in a game like that.. the mood, the darkness, the atmosphere, the narrative, and the voice acting is phenomenal!

Absolutely goes down as one of the best games I've ever played.

I will forever be a Bioshock fan from here on out.. and am eagerly awaiting the next project from Irrational Games.

[pic - click to view]

that's my GOAT...welcome to the club bro I been telling for years to play it and it was a GREAT Game...I been telling everyone on BX about it
 5 years ago '04        #343
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
$5,214 | Props total: 7081 7081
 Willbeatz said:
Welcome to 2007. But yeah one of the best games ever.
I was in college in '07 and swore off video games for a couple years... somehow completely missed this series

At least you finally played it. Picked up infinite yet?
Yeah, I bought Infinite first and got Bioshock 1 for free via Steam with it ... awesome game as well but I think I liked the darker, horror mood and atmosphere of Rapture over Colombia... and I definitely liked the way the combat was done way more than in Infinite. Infinite started feeling a little repetitive in that you went from one area, cleared them out, moved to the next area and cleared them out, etc. Whereas in the first one there were splicers all over the environment, some isolated and others in small groups, which felt a lot more natural to me. Both awesome games though

I wanna buy the second one now but I already watched a walkthrough on YT so I know the story/ending
Still, it's so good it almost looks worth buying anyway
 5 years ago '04        #344
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
that's my GOAT...welcome to the club bro I been telling for years to play it and it was a GREAT Game...I been telling everyone on BX about it

[pic - click to view]

Definitely in my top 5 all-time.. Ridiculous game.
 5 years ago '12        #345
DROGBA 
space
space
$342 | Props total: 74 74
Uncharted 3, Red Dead and Bioshock...thank you Ps3. Ur a fu*kin beast
 5 years ago '05        #346
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
Just completed Infinite....

One of the deepest concepts I've ever seen explored in a video game. Just spent the past 45 minutes reading about the whole experience

Also, some of those atmospheric shots were breath taking.
 5 years ago '04        #347
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,760 | Props total: 1390 1390
The GOAT Irrational game just hit steam.

05-13-2013, 08:44 PM         #348
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just beat it. I need to play it over agian because I'm a bit lost. I put the game down for almost a month and then got back into it and I just wasn't really getting what's happening.
 05-13-2013, 08:52 PM         #349
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DROGBA said:
Uncharted 3, Red Dead and Bioshock...thank you Ps3. Ur a fu*kin beast
 05-13-2013, 09:44 PM         #350
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cya Nerd said:
all 3 of those games are playable on a ps3 tho

2 can be played on 360

and only 1 of them can b played on PC

Wii-U lost tho...
 05-13-2013, 09:57 PM         #351
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
all 3 of those games are playable on a ps3 tho

2 can be played on 360

and only 1 of them can b played on PC

Wii-U lost tho...
Hows your stack of defected xboxs doing
 05-13-2013, 10:09 PM         #352
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cya Nerd said:
Hows your stack of defected xboxs doing

[pic - click to view]

05-16-2013, 10:31 AM         #353
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone mind breaking down the chapter load to me. I saw too many different answers. If I go to a previous chapter do I still have my upgraded weapons, infusions, plasmids, etc?
 5 years ago '06        #354
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,890 | Props total: 462 462
When the fu*k is the dlc dropping for this? I'm sick of waiting!!
 5 years ago '11        #355
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,865 | Props total: 3829 3829

Beat this game last night. One of the best storylines in any game i've ever played. Definitely up there for game of the year. Thats for sure.
 5 years ago '07        #356
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 276 276
cant go back through the game with your powers = very wack
 5 years ago '04        #357
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
Heard some guy at Walmart the other day, talking to another guy about this game. Told him how bad it was, then proceeded to talk the guy OUT of buying this game by telling him the whole story. I wanted to beat the fu*k out of him
 05-16-2013, 10:12 PM         #358
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kazel said:
Heard some guy at Walmart the other day, talking to another guy about this game. Told him how bad it was, then proceeded to talk the guy OUT of buying this game by telling him the whole story. I wanted to beat the fu*k out of him
I bet he told dude to put his money towards pre-ordering GTA V instead

what a nice guy
 5 years ago '04        #359
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
I bet he told dude to put his money towards pre-ordering GTA V instead

what a nice guy

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #360
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 D.IrIsH said:

[pic - click to view]

Just copped this game the other day. Finally.

EDIT: couldn't delete this post... sorry for the doublepost

Last edited by keen77; 05-28-2013 at 02:22 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago