BioShock Infinite on track to be one of the highest rated games of all time

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #321
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 549 549
Finished the game last night and I must say I was very impressed. I didnt finish BIoshock 2 but I loved bioshock 1 and I must say infinite is now my favorite. The world itself is nothing to sneeze at but dat story though!!I'm not big on getting achievements and looking for every single Easter egg in the game but I love a good story and infinite doesn't disappoint. I woke up this morning to get ready for work and I was still thinking about how crazy the ending was and putting together pieces of the story. That's how you know you have a great story! I redboxed it with free game codes they sent me but I may buy it if I can find it cheap so I can run through it again. Great game!!

Last edited by mhurricane266; 04-25-2013 at 06:37 PM..
 04-25-2013, 09:02 PM         #322
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with DIO

game has 0 playability unless ur an achievement wh0ore

still a good game tho
 5 years ago '04        #323
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
$5,218 | Props total: 7088 7088
 LAwLB15 said:
I agree with DIO

still a good game tho
Aside from the terrible MP, do you think a.ssassin's Creed is highly replayable?
 5 years ago '04        #324
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,760 | Props total: 1391 1391
 LAwLB15 said:
I agree with DIO

still a good game tho
Tomb Raider is fu*king garbage. Just uninstalled that sh*t. Bioshock is GOTY.
 5 years ago '04        #325
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
 Willbeatz said:
Tomb Raider is fu*king garbage. Just uninstalled that sh*t. Bioshock is GOTY.
Glad I passed on that... more money for me!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #326
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
 D.IrIsH said:
Glad I passed on that... more money for me!

[pic - click to view]

I got it for cheap so I'm not mad about it. But everything in it is blah. It moves at such a slow pace. The movement on Lara is horrible, it feels like a n64 game. Story is just not hooking, or rather it develops so slow.
 04-25-2013, 10:40 PM         #327
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willbeatz said:
I got it for cheap so I'm not mad about it. But everything in it is blah. It moves at such a slow pace. The movement on Lara is horrible, it feels like a n64 game. Story is just not hooking, or rather it develops so slow.
shouldve got it on console instead then
 5 years ago '04        #328
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
shouldve got it on console instead then
And waste $60 on crap?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #329
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
played the first couple of bioshocks. couldnt get into it. played 10 minutes of infinitiy and 3 days later I beat the game.(I just couldnt put the game down.) sh*t was confusing but a good game overall but reading the link in here got my mind blown even more....

has to be one of the best story lines i've played in along time. great game
 5 years ago '04        #330
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
 SpyDa said:
played the first couple of bioshocks. couldnt get into it. played 10 minutes of infinitiy and 3 days later I beat the game.(I just couldnt put the game down.) sh*t was confusing but a good game overall but reading the link in here got my mind blown even more....

has to be one of the best story lines i've played in along time. great game
Right? sh*t is like a AAA movie script in a video game! Next level sh*t!
 04-26-2013, 01:15 AM         #331
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.IrIsH said:
so was the walking dead
 5 years ago '04        #332
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
so was the walking dead
Walking Dead had it's time last year....when it came out.
 5 years ago '04        #333
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 D.IrIsH said:
yes sah. has me thinking about pulling out the first and second one. do they have story lines deep as infinity?

LAwLB15 said:
so was the walking dead

never played it. is it worth playing?
 5 years ago '04        #334
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
 SpyDa said:
yes sah. has me thinking about pulling out the first and second one. do they have story lines deep as infinity?

never played it. is it worth playing?
Apparently so.. I got the first Bioshock for free after buying Infinite and I've just started playing through it.. the graphics/gameplay is definitely '07 but I'm really loving the atmosphere and story so far.. I would recommend playing the first one to see "rapture" at its' finest
 5 years ago '04        #335
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 SpyDa said:
The first one does.
 5 years ago '04        #336
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
preciate ya'll. I'll jump on bioshock one this weekend.
 5 years ago '04        #337
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
 SpyDa said:
preciate ya'll. I'll jump on bioshock one this weekend.
Yoooooooo I'm like 2 hours into the first Bioshock and I am LOVING this sh*t! Where the fu*k was I in '07?? I missed out!

The atmosphere in this game is insane...
 5 years ago '04        #338
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 D.IrIsH said:
Yoooooooo I'm like 2 hours into the first Bioshock and I am LOVING this sh*t! Where the fu*k was I in '07?? I missed out!

The atmosphere in this game is insane...
Thats my GOAT game...
 5 years ago '04        #339
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Thats my GOAT game...
Just finished Bioshock 1 for the first time...

Holy fu*king sh*t I absolutely LOVED that game... one of the few where I was glad to play on a harder difficulty because the challenge of the enemies felt "real" and fair and I absolutely felt this awesome sense of accomplishment every time I took down a Big Daddy (sh*t had me sh*tting my pants when they charged at you!) or hacked a security camera...

I really loved how the combat worked in this one too.. much more so than in infinite. Having splicers scattered through the areas as you explored through them and encountering random Big Daddys and Little Sisters going about their business felt so much more natural than the "clear this set piece battlefield then move onto the next one" combat of infinite. Both are sick games though..

I love the looting too! It's like "casual looting".. which is perfect.. it's not like fu*kin Skyrim or some sh*t where you loot all sorts of fu*kery and end up having hundreds of items in an inventory (most of which you'll never end up using).

I also loved how the mood felt like a perfect mix of action/adventure and so many querky, horror elements fleshed in alongside.. Much more horror in this than in Infinite, and I really appreciated it (and I dont go for horror games, this just felt perfectly demented.. if that makes sense)

It's been a really long time since I've been so absorbed in a game like that.. the mood, the darkness, the atmosphere, the narrative, and the voice acting is phenomenal!

Absolutely goes down as one of the best games I've ever played.

I will forever be a Bioshock fan from here on out.. and am eagerly awaiting the next project from Irrational Games.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #340
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
 D.IrIsH said:
Just finished Bioshock 1 for the first time...

Holy fu*king sh*t I absolutely LOVED that game... one of the few where I was glad to play on a harder difficulty because the challenge of the enemies felt "real" and fair and I absolutely felt this awesome sense of accomplishment every time I took down a Big Daddy (sh*t had me sh*tting my pants when they charged at you!) or hacked a security camera...

I really loved how the combat worked in this one too.. much more so than in infinite. Having splicers scattered through the areas as you explored through them and encountering random Big Daddys and Little Sisters going about their business felt so much more natural than the "clear this set piece battlefield then move onto the next one" combat of infinite. Both are sick games though..

I love the looting too! It's like "casual looting".. which is perfect.. it's not like fu*kin Skyrim or some sh*t where you loot all sorts of fu*kery and end up having hundreds of items in an inventory (most of which you'll never end up using).

I also loved how the mood felt like a perfect mix of action/adventure and so many querky, horror elements fleshed in alongside.. Much more horror in this than in Infinite, and I really appreciated it (and I dont go for horror games, this just felt perfectly demented.. if that makes sense)

It's been a really long time since I've been so absorbed in a game like that.. the mood, the darkness, the atmosphere, the narrative, and the voice acting is phenomenal!

Absolutely goes down as one of the best games I've ever played.

I will forever be a Bioshock fan from here on out.. and am eagerly awaiting the next project from Irrational Games.

[pic - click to view]

Welcome to 2007. But yeah one of the best games ever.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy