most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #301
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
I just beat the game too and its a good game but slightly overrated.
 04-20-2013, 12:27 PM         #302
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
 04-20-2013, 12:30 PM         #303
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
And how is it overrated?
 04-20-2013, 12:30 PM         #304
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
Go back to playing your game of the year f*ggot

[pic - click to view]

04-20-2013, 12:34 PM         #305
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaneinsane said:
GTA V didnt come out yet

f*ggot
 5 years ago '12        #306
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,202 | Props total: 9804 9804
 shaneinsane said:

[pic - click to view]

04-22-2013, 02:31 PM         #307
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #308
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
 shaneinsane said:

[pic - click to view]

fu*k YES! That sh*t got on my nerves lol, I'd have to play the sh*t again
 5 years ago '04        #309
D.IrIsH 332 heat pts332
space
space
$5,196 | Props total: 7028 7028
HOLY fu-kING sh-t!

Had to read this to fully understand it..

One of the best gaming experiences I've had in the last decade, if not ever.. and I've never played the two before this. And I'm generally not a fan of fps single player stories (love me some battlefield, but that's different)...

[spoiler - click to view]

It all wrapped up so good.. so well done, I'm thoroughly impressed.

04-25-2013, 04:38 PM         #310
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Amazing game
 5 years ago '07        #311
deucekara 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 377 377
fu*k! now i gotta play this sh*t smh...
 5 years ago '04        #312
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 deucekara said:
Yes you do...It's a Great game but unless you are one of those completionist's or try fro all trophies/achievements then I wouldn't drop $60 on it as there isn't a reason to play it again once you beat it...

if you get it at the title screen enter up up down down left right left right then O X (PS 3) or the same but with B A (360) to unlock 1999 mode which is the hardest mode...beat it on that mode to begin with and then be done with it...

So far it's GOTY but GTA V and the Last of Us, and possibly Beyond Two Souls will give it some hard competition
 5 years ago '04        #313
D.IrIsH 332 heat pts332
space
space
 deucekara said:
You're seriously missing out if you don't play this..

It sh*ts on any single player story I've ever played in a video game.
 5 years ago '04        #314
D.IrIsH 332 heat pts332
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Yes you do...It's a Great game but unless you are one of those completionist's or try fro all trophies/achievements then I wouldn't drop $60 on it as there isn't a reason to play it again once you beat it...

if you get it at the title screen enter up up down down left right left right then O X (PS 3) or the same but with B A (360) to unlock 1999 mode which is the hardest mode...beat it on that mode to begin with and then be done with it...

So far it's GOTY but GTA V and the Last of Us, and possibly Beyond Two Souls will give it some hard competition
I gotta disagree with this.. I NEVER go back and play SP stories once I've beat them and I've never been about getting the achievements (I mean, seriously, how sad is your life if you have to get an achievement in a video game that means nothing in the real world to feel some sense of accomplishment?)..

but this story is like an incredible plot in a movie (ie. inception) where you can go back and re-watch it (re-play it) to pick up on all the little things you missed.
 5 years ago '12        #315
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
bioshock 2 > 3 just my opinion
This game was crazy good, graphics were insane and all that but i just don't see why everyone is losing their heads over it. I think i just like the environment and story better with the second one
 04-25-2013, 05:12 PM         #316
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:

There are plenty of reasons to replay.

I replayed the game 3 times, don't give a sh*t about achievements. I played it because of things i missed. You know the 2 people? The 2 people i won't people but if you played the game you know exactly what i am talking about. The sh*t they say early in the game and through out? Makes more sense on playthough #2. You discover more and more things on multiple playthroughs.

I can't think of a good SP game i haven't played more than once and i could give 2 flying fu*ks about achievements. On the 2nd and 3rd playthrough i took notes, researched and learned more. You know how many little easter eggs and real life events that are linked in this game? It's fu*king amazing and incredibly fascinating if you are into that stuff.
 5 years ago '04        #317
space
space
 D.IrIsH said:
I gotta disagree with this.. I NEVER go back and play SP stories once I've beat them and I've never been about getting the achievements (I mean, seriously, how sad is your life if you have to get an achievement in a video game that means nothing in the real world to feel some sense of accomplishment?)..

but this story is like an incredible plot in a movie (ie. inception) where you can go back and re-watch it (re-play it) to pick up on all the little things you missed.

IronMaiden said:
There are plenty of reasons to replay.

I replayed the game 3 times, don't give a sh*t about achievements. I played it because of things i missed. You know the 2 people? The 2 people i won't people but if you played the game you know exactly what i am talking about. The sh*t they say early in the game and through out? Makes more sense on playthough #2. You discover more and more things on multiple playthroughs.

I can't think of a good SP game i haven't played more than once and i could give 2 flying fu*ks about achievements. On the 2nd and 3rd playthrough i took notes, researched and learned more. You know how many little easter eggs and real life events that are linked in this game? It's fu*king amazing and incredibly fascinating if you are into that stuff.
Both great point's and true...I was just thinking like you beat it on 1999 mode or even hard mode, some of them boards suck major fu*king hard...and I don't want to replay those hard boards...but I didn't even think of putting it on easy and going back through and catching the stuff you missed the first time around.
 04-25-2013, 05:36 PM         #318
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does it matter what you choose in the beginning, bird or cage?
 5 years ago '04        #319
space
space
 DarkSidesHero said:
Does it matter what you choose in the beginning, bird or cage?
I don't know I chose Cage, and I didn't do a second playthrough...
 5 years ago '04        #320
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 Stillhyphy said:
bioshock 2 > 3 just my opinion
This game was crazy good, graphics were insane and all that but i just don't see why everyone is losing their heads over it. I think i just like the environment and story better with the second one
Part 2? Yikes! I'm one of the few people that loved Bioshock 2, but it's not better than Infinite IMO.

ILL you should probably merged this with the other thread.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy