BioShock Infinite on track to be one of the highest rated games of all time

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #241
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
 KiddMischief said:

What method did people use for the mission where you're directing
[spoiler - click to view]

Playing on hard and I'm ready to choke somebody.

i just did this for the scavenger hunt trophy last night on 1999 mode. I used the shield vigor on the patriots by soaking up their bullets while unloading my fully upgraded shotty or sniper to his face, then unload all his bullets back at him, 2 or 3 times will take a patriot out. I would switch to undertow or the levitation one to push off the grenade launcher guys. Always use songbird to take out the ships(he replenishes fast until the zepplins come in) once the zepplins come in, i think u have to take out 3 of them with songbird and hold off the wave long enough until all the zepplins are gone. Personally, not dying in this part wasn't the hard part but it was running out of time k!lling the enemies which was annoying. Oh and a fully upgraded possession will come in handy too.
 5 years ago '04        #242
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Im Soo Special said:
I read this game is short as hell, is it?
most people seem to be averaging 10 - 12 hours to complete...so it's not too bad
 5 years ago '09        #243
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Da Ill One said:
most people seem to be averaging 10 - 12 hours to complete...so it's not too bad
i dont know how people run through these games so quick... i explore everything i can and play on the highest difficulty setting just so i dont beat it too fast
 5 years ago '12        #244
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
space
$11,574 | Props total: 5030 5030
 d4deesnuts said:

i just did this for the scavenger hunt trophy last night on 1999 mode. I used the shield vigor on the patriots by soaking up their bullets while unloading my fully upgraded shotty or sniper to his face, then unload all his bullets back at him, 2 or 3 times will take a patriot out. I would switch to undertow or the levitation one to push off the grenade launcher guys. Always use songbird to take out the ships(he replenishes fast until the zepplins come in) once the zepplins come in, i think u have to take out 3 of them with songbird and hold off the wave long enough until all the zepplins are gone. Personally, not dying in this part wasn't the hard part but it was running out of time k!lling the enemies which was annoying. Oh and a fully upgraded possession will come in handy too.
Thanks, I was able to beat it last week. Been thinking of doing a 1999 run but Idk man. I have a feeling imma at the chapter with Lady Comstock and the Zepplin part again
 5 years ago '04        #245
space
space
 ill 800 said:
i dont know how people run through these games so quick... i explore everything i can and play on the highest difficulty setting just so i dont beat it too fast
Yeha i'm on the last board with the zeppelins on 1999 mode I played it on that mode first...skipped hard and all the other settings for the same reason...
 5 years ago '09        #247
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 Da Ill One said:
Yeha i'm on the last board with the zeppelins on 1999 mode I played it on that mode first...skipped hard and all the other settings for the same reason...
I wish I would've did this. I played through normal the first time and still searched everything but it was so easy I'm playing 1999 mode now and that's how the game should have been! It presents a good challenge but its not impossible
 5 years ago '05        #248
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20866 20866
 DarkSidesHero said:

You gotta be quicker on these if you plan on increasing viewers instead of just wasting your time. There's at least 5-6, if not more, full collectible guides on YouTube that were up shortly after release.
 5 years ago '06        #249
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,890 | Props total: 460 460
As one have a link to a full explanation about the ending? I was confused at some parts.
 5 years ago '12        #250
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,948 | Props total: 16938 16938
 Triple0 said:
As one have a link to a full explanation about the ending? I was confused at some parts.
IGN has a full fledged breakdown o f the ending. Look at their frontpage for the link
 04-08-2013, 05:24 PM         #251
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
You gotta be quicker on these if you plan on increasing viewers instead of just wasting your time. There's at least 5-6, if not more, full collectible guides on YouTube that were up shortly after release.
Yea thanks obvious. Unfortunately the ones you see are from the console version so they'll always be up before the PC version. On top of that its kind of hard to get that work in when you do 60 hour work weeks, gym, then deal with a gf that wouldn't be able to sit there for awhile while I work

What you think of the quality any way. Played at 3200x1800 red.

Last edited by DarkSidesHero; 04-08-2013 at 05:29 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #252
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20866 20866
 DarkSidesHero said:
Yea thanks obvious. Unfortunately the ones you see are from the console version so they'll always be up before the PC version. On top of that its kind of hard to get that work in when you do 60 hour work weeks, gym, then deal with a gf that wouldn't be able to sit there for awhile while I work

What you think of the quality any way. Played at 3200x1800 red.
I feel you.. The quality is great, those kind of videos are usually good with some added commentary, though.
 04-08-2013, 06:21 PM         #253
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
I feel you.. The quality is great, those kind of videos are usually good with some added commentary, though.
True. I should utilize the mic on my Astro A50 Maybe next game. Thanks for the feedback.
 5 years ago '06        #254
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
 KiddMischief said:
Thanks, I was able to beat it last week. Been thinking of doing a 1999 run but Idk man. I have a feeling imma at the chapter with Lady Comstock and the Zepplin part again
it really isn't that hard on 1999, i didn't do this but i did read this tip after i had platted it, but apparently u can use undertow to pull the patriots up to a balcony(not sure which one,id have to play it again) and they'll just sit up there like dumbasses and can't hit anything, which will leave u with only the easy enemies to deal with(u can mop up everything they leave behind without worrying about anyone attacking u, but then u will have to go back up to the balcony to k!ll them or else the next wave will never show up, i would've resented to that if i would've had too much trouble but it only took me about 4-6 tries on that mode since i had only upgraded 3 weapons, which i only had one of at the time,plus a sh*tty machine gun so i kept thinking i was too weak to beat it in time but then i noticed that there are sniper rifles to the left of u as soon as u hop out on deck, i literally beat it in 1 try after i had my fully upgraded sniper and shotty.
 5 years ago '06        #255
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
Heres a tip for all 3 ghost just for the hell of it,
ghost 1-

Ghost 2-

Ghost 3-

Last edited by d4deesnuts; 04-09-2013 at 09:01 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #256
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,890 | Props total: 460 460
Am I the only one who didn't find the ghost hard at all? The last part of the game was so much harder. I didn't die once in the ghost f!ghts.
 5 years ago '04        #257
space
space
 Triple0 said:
Am I the only one who didn't find the ghost hard at all? The last part of the game was so much harder. I didn't die once in the ghost f!ghts.
Nope the only ghost that was hard to me was the first one... and even then it wasn't really that bad just didn't know what to expect the first time I got to her...the hardest board to me is the last one as I can't beat those fu*king zeppelins and all those enemies...
 5 years ago '04        #258
space
space
Oh and for anyone who doesn't know and would like to start off playing on 1999 mode...you can play it without beating the game (getting an easy trophy/achievement also)

at the main title screen enter the Konami code...

up up down down left right left right O X Start (PS 3)
up up down down left right left right B A Start (360)
 5 years ago '07        #259
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
so i've never played any bioshock game. would i need to play the first ones before i cop this one?
 5 years ago '04        #260
space
space
 bertini22 said:
so i've never played any bioshock game. would i need to play the first ones before i cop this one?
Nope...

BUT they are both great games Especially part 1 so if you get a chance to cop them i'd suggest it just to experience some great games...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy