most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #201
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
I just beat it.....im fu*king lost

Props to whoever can explain it to me
 5 years ago '04        #202
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,755 | Props total: 1383 1383
 norcal925 said:
I just beat it.....im fu*king lost

Props to whoever can explain it to me
Spoilers of course.

5 years ago '09        #203
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
Played for 30 minutes and I'm hooked. Very impressed so far
 5 years ago '04        #204
1BANKS87 
space
space
$314 | Props total: 4 4
I beat it the other night when I was high and sh*t blew my mind so I had to re beat it from the same point this morning to comprehend lmao great game tho I wanna do 1999 mode but can't lie I'm kinda scared I might get pissed off and break my controller lol
 5 years ago '08        #205
J_Clarity13 112 heat pts112
space
space
$6,297 | Props total: 3952 3952
just beat the game fu*kin epic
[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #206
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
Just beat this game. Ending was crazy and i've been going on different forums trying to figure out the endings. I saw that this game had about 5 games of content cut out. Crazy, then i went checked out different trailers from E3 about two years ago. They must of cut out a lot. Remember this one

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #207
D.IrIsH 332 heat pts332
space
space
$5,196 | Props total: 7028 7028
 Peter Griffin said:
Just beat this game. Ending was crazy and i've been going on different forums trying to figure out the endings. I saw that this game had about 5 games of content cut out. Crazy, then i went checked out different trailers from E3 about two years ago. They must of cut out a lot. Remember this one
 04-05-2013, 10:15 PM         #208
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k every Handyman
 5 years ago '12        #209
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
Im about to start playin this right now...does this connect with the previous 2 games?? doesn't look like it at all from what ive seen so far
 5 years ago '12        #210
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,981 | Props total: 17066 17066
 Peter Griffin said:
I think that one was just a target render of gameplay or something tho wasn't it?

I know a lot of the OG gameplay vids they showed for it were really just target renders

And Iactually wish they would've kept the telekinesis powers in.

So I finally found time to beat this last night...I absolutely loved the game. IMO the story was probably my fave of this gen...definitely 1 of the best written games....I also loved the atmosphere of it...the atmosphere of the city/world within the game completely made me fall in love with this joint...I Spent so long beating it casue i was literally just wondering around looking at people, listening to them sing and so on lmao

The combat was classic bioshock and much improved, my only issue was I felt like some of the powers were week as hell...The one that was a shield or w/e and the battering ram one...those 2 were fu*king horrible a.ss wasted powers IMO and the flame one kinda sucked to compared to the old flame power...

Matter of fact I take that back cause when you would combo the flame power with the bird power it got super dope watching the birds on fire flying around eating people lmao.

I loved the gunplay and melee combat as well and its funny cause sometimes I'd be having so much fun fu*kign people up with the skyline hook+guns that it'd pop up on the screen like 'dont forget to use your vigors"

The enemy AI was extremely dope to...Quite a few times I noticed how they would retreat and form a group then come charging back at me(Especially in the battles with Liz's mom where shes ressurecting soldiers left an right)...Im about to play through that other mode or w/e...and lemme just say this is the first time i've beat a game...then immediately turned around to play through it again since Mass Effect one....a lot of SP modes in some of this gens games were just average to me...I'm big on story+atmosphere in games and PS3/360 games are kinda shallow IMO....This sh*t reminds me of the great storylines we saw during the SNES/PS1/PS2 days ...

The twist at the end and the ending really made this game worth the high scores its getting...holy sh*t....they were so brilliant with the way they wrote that up...ah man..

The graphics....the game looked like a fu*king pixar movie running on my PC on ultra and hooked up to my 50 inch samsung....matter of fact quite a few times my wife would walk by the tv and be like 'what are you watching????"....She couldn't believe it was a game at times...I even put it on when my niece was over once and she thought she was watching cartoons(Shes 3) lol. The graphics are amazing...the lighting is beautiful

I know people dont like wordy posts an sh*t, an prolly wont read it...but fu*k it....A few of us on here been waiting for this game for years...and I gotta say it lived up to all the hype IMO.

+'s Are graphics, combat(!!), STORY S TORY STORY STORY STORY, atmosphere, characters, sh*t everything

Only real negative here is the fact that it had to eventually end

Probably be the only game i'd give a perfect score to this generation.
 5 years ago '04        #211
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 ALLEEK said:
I think that one was just a target render of gameplay or something tho wasn't it?

I know a lot of the OG gameplay vids they showed for it were really just target renders

So I finally found time to beat this last night...I absolutely loved the game. IMO the story was probably my fave of this gen...definitely 1 of the best written games....I also loved the atmosphere of it...the atmosphere of the city/world within the game completely made me fall in love with this joint...I Spent so long beating it casue i was literally just wondering around looking at people, listening to them sing and so on lmao

The combat was classic bioshock and much improved, my only issue was I felt like some of the powers were week as hell...The one that was a shield or w/e and the battering ram one...those 2 were fu*king horrible a.ss wasted powers IMO and the flame one kinda sucked to compared to the old flame power...

Matter of fact I take that back cause when you would combo the flame power with the bird power it got super dope watching the birds on fire flying around eating people lmao.

I loved the gunplay and melee combat as well and its funny cause sometimes I'd be having so much fun fu*kign people up with the skyline hook+guns that it'd pop up on the screen like 'dont forget to use your vigors"

The enemy AI was extremely dope to...Quite a few times I noticed how they would retreat and form a group then come charging back at me(Especially in the battles with Liz's mom where shes ressurecting soldiers left an right)...Im about to play through that other mode or w/e...and lemme just say this is the first time i've beat a game...then immediately turned around to play through it again since Mass Effect one....a lot of SP modes in some of this gens games were just average to me...I'm big on story+atmosphere in games and PS3/360 games are kinda shallow IMO....This sh*t reminds me of the great storylines we saw during the SNES/PS1/PS2 days ...

The twist at the end and the ending really made this game worth the high scores its getting...holy sh*t....they were so brilliant with the way they wrote that up...ah man..

The graphics....the game looked like a fu*king pixar movie running on my PC on ultra and hooked up to my 50 inch samsung....matter of fact quite a few times my wife would walk by the tv and be like 'what are you watching????"....She couldn't believe it was a game at times...I even put it on when my niece was over once and she thought she was watching cartoons(Shes 3) lol. The graphics are amazing...the lighting is beautiful

I know people dont like wordy posts an sh*t, an prolly wont read it...but fu*k it....A few of us on here been waiting for this game for years...and I gotta say it lived up to all the hype IMO.

+'s Are graphics, combat(!!), STORY S TORY STORY STORY STORY, atmosphere, characters, sh*t everything

that's my GOTY
 5 years ago '05        #212
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
 ALLEEK said:

I agree man, the game was just amazing and I cannot wait until the next one. No idea what direction they will go next.

About the video being a target render, I mean it's possible but considering that they took out 5-6 games worth of content out, you have to a.ssume that they just felt it wouldn't work in the game. Levine (the writer of the game) said that it was extremely difficult to figure out what parts of the game would be in the final and which stuff needed to be cut out, he really wanted it ALL to be included.

You can find his interview and a lot of the other cut out content on youtube. He did say that the cut out content would not be DLC but we'll see i guess.
 5 years ago '12        #213
space
space
 Peter Griffin said:
I agree man, the game was just amazing and I cannot wait until the next one. No idea what direction they will go next.

About the video being a target render, I mean it's possible but considering that they took out 5-6 games worth of content out, you have to a.ssume that they just felt it wouldn't work in the game. Levine (the writer of the game) said that it was extremely difficult to figure out what parts of the game would be in the final and which stuff needed to be cut out, he really wanted it ALL to be included.

You can find his interview and a lot of the other cut out content on youtube. He did say that the cut out content would not be DLC but we'll see i guess.
Yeah I agree....5 or 6 games worth of content....man.....they literally locked themselves in an just went the fu*k in.

That game was amazing.
 5 years ago '04        #214
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
that's my GOTY
Who are you kidding, it's going to be Tomb Raider...
 5 years ago '12        #215
space
space
 Willbeatz said:
Nah, Tomb Raider is 2nd for me right now though.
 5 years ago '04        #216
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
It was a poor attempt at humor.
 5 years ago '04        #217
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Willbeatz said:
 ALLEEK said:
I really wasn't all that impressed at Tomb Raider. I didn't like the camera or the way the controls were... story was pretty good though i'll give it that, I haven't beaten it yet but i'm 89% in...doubt the last little bit will blow me away enough to change my opinion on it...
 04-06-2013, 11:04 AM         #218
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willbeatz said:
GTA V>>>>________

but tomb raider still better than bsi
 04-06-2013, 11:05 AM         #219
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peter Griffin said:
I guess they also cut out the feature where u can see your legs when u look down
 5 years ago '12        #220
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
GTA V>>>>________

but tomb raider still better than bsi
Tomb Raiders story aint better than the first 4 hours of bioshock

Tomb Raider was dope as fjuck gameplay wise and also technical wise(it was a beautiful game)....but I really couldn't give it the edge on bioshock in any category.

And Grand Theft Auto 5?......Lets actually see video of someone actually playing it first...cause right now its just a compilation of trailers and vague screenshots.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago