The OFFICIAL "GOING TO THE LEAGUE" thread (Early College entrants)

most viewed right now
 79
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #161
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4418 4418
With Nerlens back to #1 on Chad's board, he is gone...


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #162
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$5,068 | Props total: 2552 2552
I think players shouldn't but the minimum should be 2 years of college play to see if you are consistent with the skills u have.... Players that know they aren't that good should keep playing to improve your skill against people in your age range that are also improving their skills instead of variety of players like Kobe Bron Duncan and Dirk..

Players should know if they are NBA ready and if they decide to go and become trash.. They could do what Kobe did... Practice... He had low numbers but in the next 4 or 5 years he improved his game

Players now aren't putting them at much work effort in their game because they think they can become a LeBron ... And just be the sh*t on arrival

Except guys like KD (1 year) D Rose (1 year) CP3 (2 years) and Kevin Love (1 year)

Garnett, Kobe, and Brons entrys out of High School inspired players to leave college earlier (I don't think u come straight out of hs anymore)


Last edited by Da Truth23; 03-26-2013 at 07:03 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #163
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
 Lupe Hunter said:
He needs to stay, he needs to develop his handles and learning how score off the dribble and continue to develop his already impressive offensive arsenal.
Doesn't matter to the NCSt players. Gottfried is a terrible coach. They hate him and want to get out of there as fast as they can. With this draft class, this is the best time to do it
 5 years ago '07        #164
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
 Da Truth23 said:
I think players shouldn't but the minimum should be 2 years of college play to see if you are consistent with the skills u have.... Players that know they aren't that good should keep playing to improve your skill against people in your age range that are also improving their skills instead of variety of players like Kobe Bron Duncan and Dirk..

Players should know if they are NBA ready and if they decide to go and become trash.. They could do what Kobe did... Practice... He had low numbers but in the next 4 or 5 years he improved his game

Players now aren't putting them at much work effort in their game because they think they can become a LeBron ... And just be the sh*t on arrival

Except guys like KD (1 year) D Rose (1 year) CP3 (2 years) and Kevin Love (1 year)

Garnett, Kobe, and Brons entrys out of High School inspired players to leave college earlier (I don't think u come straight out of hs anymore)

Kevin Garnett was going to come to Maryland before he declared
 5 years ago '05        #165
Oh_Yea 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 0 0
To me having a season like Austin Rivers and Kendall Marshall is reasons to stay in college. Why go to the league and get embarrassed? Stay in school so you don't end up a sucker.
 5 years ago '08        #166
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 274 274
 Oh_Yea said:
To me having a season like Austin Rivers and Kendall Marshall is reasons to stay in college. Why go to the league and get embarrassed? Stay in school so you don't end up a sucker.

[pic - click to view]



a hard thing to turn down when your fam is broke, your potential is maxed out, or your circle boosts your ego wayyyyy too much.
 5 years ago '12        #167
njrp77 
space
avatar space
space
$251 | Props total: 65 65
 J said:
@ Wiggins playing the 4 at any school.
Why not? The big man is dying in modern day basketball
 5 years ago '07        #168
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
 Oh_Yea said:
To me having a season like Austin Rivers and Kendall Marshall is reasons to stay in college. Why go to the league and get embarrassed? Stay in school so you don't end up a sucker.
They both were lottery picks and in Kendall's case he wouldn't have ever been able to improve his stock better than it already was had he stayed
 5 years ago '07        #169
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
 njrp77 said:
Why not? The big man is dying in modern day basketball

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #170
njrp77 
space
avatar space
space
$251 | Props total: 65 65
 Ghost Terp said:

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #171
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
 njrp77 said:

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #172
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 274 274
 njrp77 said:
Why not? The big man is dying in modern day basketball
 Ghost Terp said:

[pic - click to view]

its true tho
 5 years ago '07        #173
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
 iPunish901 said:
its true tho
What? Wiggins playing the 4?
 5 years ago '05        #174
Oh_Yea 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 0 0
 iPunish901 said:

[pic - click to view]



a hard thing to turn down when your fam is broke, your potential is maxed out, or your circle boosts your ego wayyyyy too much.
What's another couple of years when you've been broke ya whole life? You'll have a better career trust me.

 Ghost Terp said:
They both were lottery picks and in Kendall's case he wouldn't have ever been able to improve his stock better than it already was had he stayed
Leading your team to a championship, breaking college records boost stock...
 5 years ago '09        #175
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$15,519 | Props total: 5708 5708
n*ggas got Wiggins playing the 4. Big men dying out

Anthony Davis
Brook Lopez
Greg Monroe
Andre Drummond
Marc Gasol
DeMarcus Cousins
Lamarcus Aldridge
Roy Hibbert
Asik

College
Nerlen Noel
Alex Len
Mason Plumlee
Cody Zeller
Jeff Whithey from Kansas
A Payne from Michigan State
Mitch McGary
Willie Cauley Stein

Big men aren't dying out its just more guard oriented
 5 years ago '12        #176
njrp77 
space
avatar space
space
$251 | Props total: 65 65
 Lupe Hunter said:
n*ggas got Wiggins playing the 4. Big men dying out

Anthony Davis
Brook Lopez
Greg Monroe
Andre Drummond
Marc Gasol
DeMarcus Cousins
Lamarcus Aldridge
Roy Hibbert
Asik

College
Nerlen Noel
Alex Len
Mason Plumlee
Cody Zeller
Jeff Whithey from Kansas
A Payne from Michigan State
Mitch McGary
Willie Cauley Stein

Big men aren't dying out its just more guard oriented
What I ment was big men at the 4 are dying out. You always gonna have a big at the 5 but out of everyone on your list only Davis and Drummond play the 4 all the other bigs play center.


Last edited by njrp77; 03-26-2013 at 08:03 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #177
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
 Oh_Yea said:
What's another couple of years when you've been broke ya whole life? You'll have a better career trust me.



Leading your team to a championship, breaking college records boost stock...
UNC is in no position to win the NCAAT. Last year was their year and they failed, largely due to injuries. Kendall Marshall should not have passed up being a lottery pick
 5 years ago '08        #178
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 274 274
 Ghost Terp said:
What? Wiggins playing the 4?
true big men becoming extinct. most big guys want to play facing the basket
 5 years ago '07        #179
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
 iPunish901 said:
true big men becoming extinct. most big guys want to play facing the basket
Uhh, the gif was because he said Wiggins should play the 4
 5 years ago '12        #180
njrp77 
space
avatar space
space
$251 | Props total: 65 65
 Ghost Terp said:
Uhh, the gif was because he said Wiggins should play the 4
Paige, Bullock, Hairston, Wiggins, and a big man. I'd like to see Maryland guard that lineup.

Similar to the lineup Bama is using tonight just more talented
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy