The OFFICIAL "GOING TO THE LEAGUE" thread (Early College entrants)

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-26-2013, 01:39 PM         #121
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mross16 said:
I see what you're saying, but you're comparing Jackson Simmons(a 3 star recruit) to Isiah Hicks(a 5 star recruit)/McDonalds All- American. I would agree that Hicks might be a little overwhelmed at first, but his transition would be a lot smoother than some may think.
I'm not comparing sh*t... I'm telling you that Simmons did the same thing, showing you how underwhelming a feat the sh*t is... Simmons set rebounding records playing against those midgets in that class...
 03-26-2013, 01:53 PM         #122
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

#TheyGone
 5 years ago '07        #123
mross16 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,467 | Props total: 1705 1705
 Bezerk said:
I'm not comparing sh*t... I'm telling you that Simmons did the same thing, showing you how underwhelming a feat the sh*t is... Simmons set rebounding records playing against those midgets in that class...
So why bring up a 3 star recruit when talking about a 5 star recruit? You know the ratings actually mean something right? I don't care if Simmons did that in high school...why wasn't he a 5 star recruit or a McDonalds All American?
 5 years ago '09        #124
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,513 | Props total: 5697 5697
Anybody knows about M Smart and Otto Porter leaving?
 5 years ago '05        #125
Con-Con 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,147 | Props total: 34 34
 Bezerk said:
Ummm....yes you are. Otherwise why bring up Simmons?
 5 years ago '06        #126
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
Hicks plays in 3a level in nc
 5 years ago '09        #127
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 Lupe Hunter said:
Anybody knows about M Smart and Otto Porter leaving?
Nothing official but it's believed they are both gone. I'm not a fan of it but you can't turn down top 5-7 money now with the potential of next years class. sh*t, we may even see a bunch of borderline guys jumping this year just because of next year's potential.
 03-26-2013, 03:09 PM         #128
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mross16 said:
So why bring up a 3 star recruit when talking about a 5 star recruit? You know the ratings actually mean something right? I don't care if Simmons did that in high school...why wasn't he a 5 star recruit or a McDonalds All American?
Why are UNC fans so fu*king stupid????
 03-26-2013, 03:12 PM         #129
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmstokes said:
Oxford has 3A schools?

That's why I said like 2A...

Anyway... many sh*tty n*ggas have put up ham numbers in NC from being bigger is all I'm saying.

That n*gga Mike Tyson from Kinston even put up McDonald's numbers at times and he was a.ss... and he's named fu*king Mike Tyson

Sidenote: if you not in the Private School league or 4A... #NoLoveFromZerk
 03-26-2013, 03:15 PM         #130
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Con-Con said:
Ummm....yes you are. Otherwise why bring up Simmons?
By this logic, I a.ssume you are a UNC fan...

But what did I compare? I didn't compare them, I gave an example...
 5 years ago '05        #131
monkeysnthings 78 heat pts78
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 76 76
Norvel Pelle Expected To Enter Draft

Another early entrant will declare his intent, according to Marc J. Spears, who tweets word that 6'10" center Norvel Pelle plans to enter this June's draft. As Spears notes, Pelle was ranked as the top center of the 2011 high schools by Rivals.com.

After initially committing to St. John's for the 2011/12 season, Pelle was ruled ineligible when the NCAA did not accept three summer classes he took at Philadelphia's Northeast Preparatory School. The big man committed to Iona for 2012/13, but was again never cleared by the NCAA. One source told Adam Zagoria of SNY.tv back in December that Pelle "went to so many schools, they’re still probably trying to track down his paperwork."

Pelle, who spent last season at L.A. City Prep, was once viewed as a top recruit, so if he doesn't withdraw his name from draft consideration before next month's deadline, NBA teams may kick the tires on him. I'd be pretty surprised if he ends up being drafted though.
 5 years ago '06        #132
kmstokes 
space
space
 Bezerk said:
Oxford has 3A schools?

That's why I said like 2A...

Anyway... many sh*tty n*ggas have put up ham numbers in NC from being bigger is all I'm saying.

That n*gga Mike Tyson from Kinston even put up McDonald's numbers at times and he was a.ss... and he's named fu*king Mike Tyson

Sidenote: if you not in the Private School league or 4A... #NoLoveFromZerk

I think nc sports are pretty good though, I mean it isn't the best, but it sh*ts on a lot of states. Yeah, Oxford Webb is 3a.
 5 years ago '06        #133
Beantown Bully 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,159 | Props total: 1 1
 Sincere730 said:
Khalif Wyatt
He's a senior tho...

**edit: thought this was a 1st/2nd page response. Pointless if someone already told this boob that. I'm not reading through every post either**

Last edited by Beantown Bully; 03-26-2013 at 03:22 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #134
mross16 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,467 | Props total: 1705 1705
 Bezerk said:
Why are UNC fans so fu*king stupid????
It's obvious your dumbass can't answer my question.
 5 years ago '10        #135
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,138 | Props total: 15642 15642
 kmstokes said:
3a aint sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #136
kmstokes 
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
3a aint sh*t
Do you be on nc preps? I seen a dude with your exact username
 5 years ago '09        #137
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 monkeysnthings said:
Norvel Pelle Expected To Enter Draft

Another early entrant will declare his intent, according to Marc J. Spears, who tweets word that 6'10" center Norvel Pelle plans to enter this June's draft. As Spears notes, Pelle was ranked as the top center of the 2011 high schools by Rivals.com.

After initially committing to St. John's for the 2011/12 season, Pelle was ruled ineligible when the NCAA did not accept three summer classes he took at Philadelphia's Northeast Preparatory School. The big man committed to Iona for 2012/13, but was again never cleared by the NCAA. One source told Adam Zagoria of SNY.tv back in December that Pelle "went to so many schools, they’re still probably trying to track down his paperwork."

Pelle, who spent last season at L.A. City Prep, was once viewed as a top recruit, so if he doesn't withdraw his name from draft consideration before next month's deadline, NBA teams may kick the tires on him. I'd be pretty surprised if he ends up being drafted though.
My n*gga...
 5 years ago '10        #138
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,879 | Props total: 19 19
 mross16 said:
Hairston would play the two guard. Roy is playing him out of position at the 4. Isiah Hicks could probably possibly start at the 4 if JMM left. Kid put up 34 pts, 30 rebs, and 7 blocks in the state championship game. I'm pretty sure he can come in and have a greater impact than any of the big men we had this year(excluding JMM when he played well).
yea he def is playing him out of position...was part of going with the smaller lineup...but i think he should play the 3....

Paige
Bullock
PJ
Wiggins
Hicks/Brice Johnson/James

fu*k a JMM unless he steps his game up this summer
 5 years ago '12        #139
njrp77 
space
space
$250 | Props total: 65 65
 UcantCme said:
yea he def is playing him out of position...was part of going with the smaller lineup...but i think he should play the 3....

Paige
Bullock
PJ
Wiggins
Hicks/Brice Johnson/James

fu*k a JMM unless he steps his game up this summer
You think Wiggins is gonna come to nc? Im with u on JMM his bum a.ss needs to go
 5 years ago '10        #140
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,879 | Props total: 19 19
 njrp77 said:
You think Wiggins is gonna come to nc? Im with u on JMM his bum a.ss needs to go
i think everyone has said its down to us and KU. Im just giving my opinion of what the lineup should be if he does come.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy