The OFFICIAL "GOING TO THE LEAGUE" thread (Early College entrants)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinxís Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-26-2013, 12:23 PM         #101
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
i thought he was a walk on also.thats all i kept hearin everytime he played.but if he wasnt a walk on this season,he will be 1 next season
The fact that UNC has a preferred walk-on right now on the team that got a scholarship (because they didn't use them all), and a UNC fan doesn't understand a walk-on getting a scholarship is beyond hilarious... and you are right... he will be next season.
 5 years ago '04        #102
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,890 | Props total: 8225 8225
 kmstokes said:
From what I read form Roy williams, seems like he thinks all 3 should come back. Of course he would say that but still.
From my source, Bullock's leaving because he basically has to dude. If Bullock leaves did you guys ever think we could start Wiggins at the 2? At that point I would start Hicks (which wouldn't be a bad thing now that I think about it), McAdoo, Paige, Hairston, and Wiggins at the 3.
 5 years ago '06        #103
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 1783 1783
 ghettofied said:
From my source, Bullock's leaving because he basically has to dude. If Bullock leaves did you guys ever think we could start Wiggins at the 2? At that point I would start Hicks (which wouldn't be a bad thing now that I think about it), McAdoo, Paige, Hairston, and Wiggins at the 3.

I read somewhere Pj would start at the 2 in that instance. You heard anything on jmm?
 03-26-2013, 12:29 PM         #104
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I noticed that all the cats in here speculating about next year's roster are the same cats who are fans of teams that aren't playing basketball again until November...
 5 years ago '06        #105
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 1783 1783
You will be joing us soon
 5 years ago '09        #106
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
 Bezerk said:
I noticed that all the cats in here speculating about next year's roster are the same cats who are fans of teams that aren't playing basketball again until November...
Shots fired
 5 years ago '05        #107
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,776 | Props total: 3232 3232
 Bezerk said:
Well that would make sense, wouldn't it?
 5 years ago '10        #108
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 15701 15701
dont know if posted

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria 14m
N.C. State's CJ Leslie will also declare for the NBA Draft, source tells
 5 years ago '09        #109
space
space
 J said:
Well that would make sense, wouldn't it?
Return fire
 lboog1423 said:
dont know if posted
Yeah, someone said it earlier but nobody had posted a tweet or quote like you did
 5 years ago '11        #110
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,923 | Props total: 1654 1654
Roy comments on the decisions

“We’ll look into it and see. I don’t feel the sense of urgency right now with that as I have in years past. We were an 8-seed. We finished third in the league. We had 11 losses. The NBA usually likes to find those guys that come off teams that won 30 games and go to the Final Four. And our guys understand that. That’s not saying anything negative. But with P.J. and Reggie and James Michael, those three for example, they’re going to be NBA players. There’s no doubt in my mind. Is it going to be next year? I think that is a big question. I think each one of those kids can gain a great deal from coming back and improve their game. John Henson’s dad said it better than anybody – it’s not how quickly you get to the NBA, it’s how ready you are to play when you get there. I think all three of those kids, I’ll have discussions with them and I’ll have discussions with the NBA people about them, but I don’t think there’s any cut-and-dried guy that’s going to be leaving for sure.”
 5 years ago '09        #111
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,519 | Props total: 5708 5708
Lorenzo Brown will declare for the draft, he's projected to go late in first round but can improve his draft stock in the combine and workouts.
 5 years ago '11        #112
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,923 | Props total: 1654 1654
 lboog1423 said:
dont know if posted

Not surprised, should've left last year though. Just waiting on Zo to declare, and see what Warren does
 5 years ago '09        #113
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,519 | Props total: 5708 5708
 03-26-2013, 01:15 PM         #114
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No way Gottfried stays... Go get BeeJay Anya, Coach K.
 5 years ago '10        #115
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 15701 15701
 pbballin said:
Roy comments on the decisions

ďWeíll look into it and see. I donít feel the sense of urgency right now with that as I have in years past. We were an 8-seed. We finished third in the league. We had 11 losses. The NBA usually likes to find those guys that come off teams that won 30 games and go to the Final Four. And our guys understand that. Thatís not saying anything negative. But with P.J. and Reggie and James Michael, those three for example, theyíre going to be NBA players. Thereís no doubt in my mind. Is it going to be next year? I think that is a big question. I think each one of those kids can gain a great deal from coming back and improve their game. John Hensonís dad said it better than anybody Ė itís not how quickly you get to the NBA, itís how ready you are to play when you get there. I think all three of those kids, Iíll have discussions with them and Iíll have discussions with the NBA people about them, but I donít think thereís any cut-and-dried guy thatís going to be leaving for sure.Ē

I think the NBA has proven it aint abt how ready you are when you get there, so i cant really agree with Henson's dad.
 5 years ago '07        #116
mross16 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,473 | Props total: 1710 1710
 UcantCme said:
So you lose Reggie and Wiggins replaces him....who plays 2 guard with strickland leaving?

And Brice Johnson can start and have James relieve him...Henson didnt have a good freshman year either and look how he turned out for us.

Jmm leaving would benefit us more than it hurts.

Hairston would play the two guard. Roy is playing him out of position at the 4. Isiah Hicks could probably possibly start at the 4 if JMM left. Kid put up 34 pts, 30 rebs, and 7 blocks in the state championship game. I'm pretty sure he can come in and have a greater impact than any of the big men we had this year(excluding JMM when he played well).
 5 years ago '09        #117
TYO 
space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
 Bezerk said:
No way Gottfried stays... Go get BeeJay Anya, Coach K.
Where is he going?

If he does leave though..I hope Self steals Cat Barber.
 5 years ago '09        #118
space
space
I see ya Roy
 03-26-2013, 01:26 PM         #119
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mross16 said:
Hairston would play the two guard. Roy is playing him out of position at the 4. Isiah Hicks could probably possibly start at the 4 if JMM left. Kid put up 34 pts, 30 rebs, and 7 blocks in the state championship game. I'm pretty sure he can come in and have a greater impact than any of the big men we had this year(excluding JMM when he played well).
Hicks plays in like 2-A ball... he should dominate.

When Hicks gets to UNC he is going to be overwhelmed for a while like he was in AAU when he played dudes his size. I think he has the most upside of anyone that'll be there next year as far as bigs go though. Don't know how long it'll take him to adjust (a year or 2), but he dominated in small-high school ranks.

To put that into perspective, Jackson Simmons used to do the same thing in 2-A.
 5 years ago '07        #120
mross16 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,473 | Props total: 1710 1710
 Bezerk said:
Hicks plays in like 2-A ball... he should dominate.

When Hicks gets to UNC he is going to be overwhelmed for a while like he was in AAU when he played dudes his size. I think he has the most upside of anyone that'll be there next year as far as bigs go though. Don't know how long it'll take him to adjust (a year or 2), but he dominated in small-high school ranks.

To put that into perspective, Jackson Simmons used to do the same thing in 2-A.
I see what you're saying, but you're comparing Jackson Simmons(a 3 star recruit) to Isiah Hicks(a 5 star recruit)/McDonalds All- American. I would agree that Hicks might be a little overwhelmed at first, but his transition would be a lot smoother than some may think.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy