The OFFICIAL "GOING TO THE LEAGUE" thread (Early College entrants)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 44Caliber said:

Cal doesnt play a deep rotation and he would be behind Aaron and James Young.
aaron looked tha same as archie in h.s.u neva kno what will happen once they get playin actual games.i like andrew,but im not really a firm believer in aaron.college is a whole different animal.he doesnt play a deep rotation because he hasnt had tha opportunity yet wit his recruit style.if any1 would be an odd man out it would be poythress
 5 years ago '05        #82
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,763 | Props total: 3214 3214
 44Caliber said:

Cal doesnt play a deep rotation and he would be behind Aaron and James Young.
This season has changed Cal's mind as far as a deep rotation.

If Goodwin comes back and Wiggins goes elsewhere, I wouldn't be surprised to see something like:

Harrison
Harrison
Goodwin
Randle
Cauley-stein
 5 years ago '07        #83
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 J said:

If Goodwin comes back and Wiggins goes elsewhere, I wouldn't be surprised to see something like:

Harrison
Harrison
Goodwin
Randle
Cauley-stein
thats what i was thinkin.he would play aaron at tha 3 spot
 5 years ago '08        #84
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 Fly 2ndComing said:
You have to take a lot of these early entrants with a grain of salt. Especially the ones that make you go because they are just getting an a.ssessment in most cases. There will be a couple who have flunked out and declare.
yep. alot of kids have no plans at coming back early on, then their stock drops but its too late cause they quit going to class....
 5 years ago '07        #85
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3236 3236
 iPunish901 said:
yep. alot of kids have no plans at coming back early on, then their stock drops but its too late cause they quit going to class....
I remember this n*gga Jordan Williams thought he was the sh*t and quit school the Spring semester to start working out in Vegas with other bums. Then got picked in the 2nd round and fell off the face of the Earth. Now he somewhere in LA flipping patties at In-N-Out Burger
 03-25-2013, 11:49 PM         #86
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pbballin said:
lol how do you not know he went there as a walk-on, but was granted a scholarship in the 10-11 season. I didn't follow the dude his career, that's why I didn't know if he still had the scholarship....

anymore smartass questions you wanna ask?
you are a fu*king idiot like that n*gga that doesn't take of his kids that you cosigned...

It's like saying Jackson Simmons has a scholarship........................

The huge storyline behind this n*gga is how he's a walk-on getting minutes...
 5 years ago '11        #87
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,920 | Props total: 1648 1648
 Bezerk said:
you are a fu*king idiot like that n*gga that doesn't take of his kids that you cosigned...

It's like saying Jackson Simmons has a scholarship........................

The huge storyline behind this n*gga is how he's a walk-on getting minutes...

n*gga what did you just type? You gotta come back with better responses than your usual "you're a fu*king idiot" TO EVERYONE. The whole thing was I asked if the dude had a scholarship? That's in response to what someone said, but you thinking you mr big nuts in all threads, had to respond with some dumb sh*t. Did I ask anything about minutes? Simple answer that was from a UK fan, is he has a scholarship.

Got me to re-think this whole maryland fan most annoying, you becoming a real bi*ch n*gga lately.

Last edited by pbballin; 03-26-2013 at 01:34 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #88
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,456 | Props total: 17887 17887
 Ghost Terp said:
I remember this n*gga Jordan Williams thought he was the sh*t and quit school the Spring semester to start working out in Vegas with other bums. Then got picked in the 2nd round and fell off the face of the Earth. Now he somewhere in LA flipping patties at In-N-Out Burger
He wasnt that bad, but his work ethic was terrible always overweight
 03-26-2013, 01:44 AM         #89
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pbballin said:

n*gga what did you just type? You gotta come back with better responses than your usual "you're a fu*king idiot" TO EVERYONE. The whole thing was I asked if the dude had a scholarship? That's in response to what someone said, but you thinking you mr big nuts in all threads, had to respond with some dumb sh*t. Did I ask anything about minutes? Simple answer that was from a UK fan, is he has a scholarship.

Got me to re-think this whole maryland fan most annoying, you becoming a real bi*ch n*gga lately.
You are a fu*king moron, n*gga...

You salty as fu*k for not knowing a kid was a walk-on... have like 5,603 seats...

It's the same deal as Jackson Simmons... Nothing more should be said....
 5 years ago '07        #90
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,624 | Props total: 5953 5953
this thread went nowhere fast

just a bunch of specultion & lack of links
 5 years ago '09        #91
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,513 | Props total: 5697 5697
None of the UK freshmen are not leaving because they said they're not ready for the NBA, Harrow is not transferring because he has to wait another year. They all said they might stay for one or two years.

Lorenzo Brown is definitely leaving since late first round is where he's projected to go. CJ Leslie is leaving. Marcus Smart said he's 50/50, Otto Porter said he's 50/50, JMM is gone, Larkins is staying another year.
 5 years ago '09        #92
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,513 | Props total: 5697 5697
 5 years ago '04        #93
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,961 | Props total: 11709 11709
 kmstokes said:
Well I guess a forward, but he can't shoot good enough to play small forward.

[pic - click to view]

To be honest, I wasn't really impressed by JMM this season at all. I didn't watch that many Carolina games, but I like Bullock and Hairston's games a lot more than dude's. Hell I hardly saw the "potential" that NBA scouts saw in him that were projecting him lotto at the end of last season. maybe it's just me
 5 years ago '11        #94
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,920 | Props total: 1648 1648
 Bezerk said:

You salty as fu*k for not knowing a kid was a walk-on... have like 5,603 seats...

You're right, I'm salty because I was right.... sh*t makes sense. You the man though, sry bro don't have time to argue with someone like yourself. Time to get my coffee and work, you have a good day though man
 5 years ago '07        #95
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Bezerk said:

i thought he was a walk on also.thats all i kept hearin everytime he played.but if he wasnt a walk on this season,he will be 1 next season
 5 years ago '10        #96
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 21 21
 ghettofied said:
You UNC fans are nuts. Bullock can leave if we get Wiggins. But McAdoo is a must to keep. Do you really want Hicks and Meeks starting? Or worse, Joel James coming in at starter minutes?
So you lose Reggie and Wiggins replaces him....who plays 2 guard with strickland leaving?

And Brice Johnson can start and have James relieve him...Henson didnt have a good freshman year either and look how he turned out for us.

Jmm leaving would benefit us more than it hurts.

torious said:

[pic - click to view]

To be honest, I wasn't really impressed by JMM this season at all. I didn't watch that many Carolina games, but I like Bullock and Hairston's games a lot more than dude's. Hell I hardly saw the "potential" that NBA scouts saw in him that were projecting him lotto at the end of last season. maybe it's just me
sh*t i think i missed like 2 or 3 home games and i agree with you.

Last edited by Beach Bum; 03-26-2013 at 09:38 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #97
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
From what I read form Roy williams, seems like he thinks all 3 should come back. Of course he would say that but still.
 5 years ago '05        #98
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
 r.burgundy said:
aaron looked tha same as archie in h.s.u neva kno what will happen once they get playin actual games.i like andrew,but im not really a firm believer in aaron.college is a whole different animal.he doesnt play a deep rotation because he hasnt had tha opportunity yet wit his recruit style.if any1 would be an odd man out it would be poythress
Aaron has potential to be a helluva a scorer but he shoots too much in HS to me. He can shoot but he relies on it. I dont see him and Archie being that much alike. Archie is quicker and more of a slasher Aaron is bigger and a better shooter but slower.

Definitely agree about Alex P though.

J said:

Harrison
Harrison
Goodwin
Randle
Cauley-stein
That battle between Dakari and WCS should be nice.

Ghost Terp said:

Whoever told him to leave lied to him. He was no where near ready.

Lupe Hunter said:
None of the UK freshmen are not leaving because they said they're not ready for the NBA, Harrow is not transferring because he has to wait another year. They all said they might stay for one or two years.

Lorenzo Brown is definitely leaving since late first round is where he's projected to go. CJ Leslie is leaving. Marcus Smart said he's 50/50, Otto Porter said he's 50/50, JMM is gone, Larkins is staying another year.

Harrow needs to figure something out because I dont see him doing anything at UK next year. I could see Cal using Aaron as a 1 behind Andrew before putting Harrow in. I havent really seen James Young play but if he can play the 1 probably him there too.
 5 years ago '09        #99
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12343 12343
 44Caliber said:
Aaron has potential to be a helluva a scorer but he shoots too much in HS to me. He can shoot but he relies on it. I dont see him and Archie being that much alike. Archie is quicker and more of a slasher Aaron is bigger and a better shooter but slower.

Definitely agree about Alex P though.

That battle between Dakari and WCS should be nice.

Whoever told him to leave lied to him. He was no where near ready.

Harrow needs to figure something out because I dont see him doing anything at UK next year. I could see Cal using Aaron as a 1 behind Andrew before putting Harrow in. I havent really seen James Young play but if he can play the 1 probably him there too.
Harrow may be sticking around after all.
 5 years ago '09        #100
TYO 
space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 148 148
McAdoo needs to go while he's still a first rounder & can get a deal based off "potential".
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago