The OFFICIAL "GOING TO THE LEAGUE" thread (Early College entrants)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 440 440
MCW gone
 5 years ago '11        #42
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,925 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Bezerk said:
Polson is definitely a walk-on... how do you not know that?
lol how do you not know he went there as a walk-on, but was granted a scholarship in the 10-11 season. I didn't follow the dude his career, that's why I didn't know if he still had the scholarship....

anymore smartass questions you wanna ask?
 5 years ago '11        #43
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
 swyshasweets said:
no he has 1how do you not know that?

thank you
 5 years ago '04        #44
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,037 | Props total: 11841 11841
can't see any scenario in which nerlens stays
 5 years ago '10        #45
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,929 | Props total: 56 56
 kmstokes said:
I think jmm and Bullock are both gone. I think Pj comes it will be his team
i wish Macadoo's a.ss would have gone last year but i hope Reggie stays...hell hes afraid to shoot unless hes wide open...that sh*t aint gonna cut it in the NBA...he needs another year...

i like our odds next year if everyone stays but JMM...

Paige(more games under his belt and he is gonna be nice)
Bullock
Hairston
Wiggins(if he decides to come here)
Johnson(his scrawny a.ss needs to hit the weight room and buffet a couple times a day)
 5 years ago '06        #46
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,721 | Props total: 1787 1787
 UcantCme said:
i wish Macadoo's a.ss would have gone last year but i hope Reggie stays...hell hes afraid to shoot unless hes wide open...that sh*t aint gonna cut it in the NBA...he needs another year...

i like our odds next year if everyone stays but JMM...

Paige(more games under his belt and he is gonna be nice)
Bullock
Hairston
Wiggins(if he decides to come here)
Johnson(his scrawny a.ss needs to hit the weight room and buffet a couple times a day)
I hope jmm stays though. He's our only capable big, we don't know how everyone else will develop.
 5 years ago '10        #47
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 kmstokes said:
I hope jmm stays though. He's our only capable big, we don't know how everyone else will develop.
big? he plays like a soft a.ss small forward....i dont think he has backed down a defender since hes been in a Carolina jersey. He can take him and his fake a.ss kobe turn-around fadeaway jumper with him.
 5 years ago '06        #48
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,721 | Props total: 1787 1787
 UcantCme said:
big? he plays like a soft a.ss small forward....i dont think he has backed down a defender since hes been in a Carolina jersey. He can take him and his fake a.ss kobe turn-around fadeaway jumper with him.

But the other options we have... I think Brice and Joel will develop, also we are getting two mickey d bigs. I think I would choose Bullock over jmm though, but I would take either. Jmm looks like he's done with the college game though.

Last edited by kmstokes; 03-25-2013 at 02:09 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #49
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
All depends on Reggie's financial status and the chic he has the kid with. I think him and PJ come back though, I don't think they would want to end their careers the way they did. That shooting yesterday was TERRIBLE. PJ at least, I can't see him being satisfied with that. As for JMM, his draft status will only dip next year with all the cats coming into college next year. Unless every ex UNC big man comes back to help his game out
 5 years ago '09        #50
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,431 | Props total: 12370 12370
 Lupe Hunter said:
3 year rule will hurt the NCAA. You going to drive kids to take the Brandon Jennings route and leave college. There is nothing wrong with the rule. If the kid's ready he's ready if not then he decides to stay or not. 3 year rule is fu*king retarded whether you want to believe it or not.
50 kids aren't going to go the Brandon Jennings route every year just because they were required to go to college three years before entering the NBA. Kids will do whatever they are required to do. The problem is getting the league's players to sign off on making them wait three years.
 5 years ago '09        #51
space
space
For those questioning the amount of scholarships it doesn't matter, that can be handled through proper and improper channels.
 5 years ago '08        #52
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,735 | Props total: 11628 11628
 Rique said:
With this draft bad teams will stay bad. I wish the NBA got rid of the lotto anyways and just gave worst team first pick
Not a bad thing at all considering next years class
 5 years ago '11        #53
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Lupe Hunter said:
3 year rule will hurt the NCAA. You going to drive kids to take the Brandon Jennings route and leave college. There is nothing wrong with the rule. If the kid's ready he's ready if not then he decides to stay or not. 3 year rule is fu*king retarded whether you want to believe it or not.
The baseball draft rule is the one i would go with. You can go out of HS, but if you go to college you have to stay 3 years.
 5 years ago '10        #54
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 kmstokes said:
But the other options we have... I think Brice and Joel will develop, also we are getting two mickey d bigs. I think I would choose Bullock over jmm though, but I would take either. Jmm looks like he's done with the college game though.
Yea i like what i saw out of Joel(being that hes only been playing the sport for like 3 years), with some work he could be solid. And Brice reminds me of Henson...he just needs some time and someone to work with him.

i really hope Jmm is...

pbballin said:
All depends on Reggie's financial status and the chic he has the kid with. I think him and PJ come back though, I don't think they would want to end their careers the way they did. That shooting yesterday was TERRIBLE. PJ at least, I can't see him being satisfied with that. As for JMM, his draft status will only dip next year with all the cats coming into college next year. Unless every ex UNC big man comes back to help his game out
damn i didnt know he had a kid...not surprising but still didnt know.
 03-25-2013, 02:42 PM         #55
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If they ever put that 3 year rule in, I imagine they'll tell n*ggas a year in advance... so basically n*ggas that are freshman that are thinking about coming back, they would know that they have to stay 2 years or be out now, and we'll see a mass exodus that year.
 5 years ago '09        #56
space
space
 maxnn said:
The baseball draft rule is the one i would go with. You can go out of HS, but if you go to college you have to stay 3 years.
I agree with this rule
 5 years ago '08        #57
Spic 
space
space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 3 3
Jahii Carson Gone.

Zek Austin Gone.

Gabe York to SDSU.
 5 years ago '09        #58
space
space
 Spic said:
Jahii Carson Gone.

Zek Austin Gone.

Gabe York to SDSU.

That should be a better fit for Gabe anyway.
 5 years ago '11        #59
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
 UcantCme said:
damn i didnt know he had a kid...not surprising but still didnt know.

Yeah man, has a little boy. I think no more than 5-6 months
 5 years ago '05        #60
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
Noel is gone.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy