The OFFICIAL "GOING TO THE LEAGUE" thread (Early College entrants)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,790 | Props total: 2885 2885
Not official....but Trey Burke (G. Robinson too more than likely) will most def be.
 03-25-2013, 11:20 AM         #22
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 monkeysnthings said:
April 10th: NBA Undergraduate Advisory Committee Application Deadline
April 15th: NBA Undergraduate Advisory Committee Response Deadline
April 16th: NCAA Early Entry "Withdrawal” Deadline
April 28th: NBA Draft Early Entry Eligibility Deadline (10:59 pm CT)
May 2nd: NBA Draft Early Entry Candidates Released
May 15th-19th: NBA Combine/Pre-Draft Camp (Chicago)
May 21st: NBA Draft Lottery
June 17th: NBA Draft Early Entry Withdrawal Deadline (4:00 pm CT)
June 27th: 2012 NBA Draft

Basically, if they don't hire an agent, NCAA players have until April 16th to pull back an keep their eligibility. International players have until the 28th to decide.
College players have until the 28th as well... if you aren't going to go back to college, you can still announce after the NCAA date, you just can't "test the waters" after that date.
 5 years ago '05        #23
monkeysnthings 78 heat pts78
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 76 76
Tony Mitchell To Enter NBA Draft

One year ago, Alabama forward Tony Mitchell left school early to enter the NBA, and went undrafted. Now, the North Texas forward with the same name intends to declare his intent and hope for a better result. According to Jeff Goodman of CBSSports.com, Mitchell is expected to announce today at a news conference that he'll enter this June's draft.

Mitchell, 20, seemed to take a step back during his sophomore season at North Texas. After posting 14.7 PPG and 10.3 RPG, along with .567/.439/.739 shooting in his freshman year, he averaged just 13.0 PPG, 8.5 RPG, and .440/.300/.675 shooting this season.

Despite a disappointing year for Mitchell and North Texas (12-20), NBA executives still expect the 6'8" forward to be selected late in the first round this June, according to Goodman. That seems to match up with prospects lists by Jonathan Givony of DraftExpress.com and ESPN.com's Chad Ford, who rank Mitchell 26th and 30th, respectively.

With a number of NCAA teams having finished their respective seasons now, and another handful to be eliminated from March Madness later this week, we should see plenty of underclassmen declare their intent to enter this year's draft over the next several weeks.
 5 years ago '06        #24
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
What's the word with Len

Hope he's not thinking about staying at Maryland
 5 years ago '11        #25
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,923 | Props total: 1654 1654
McAdoo's mom wants him to stay in school at least another year, but he is leaning towards leaving(which he most likely is going to do) Next year draft will actually be a lot better....if he is looking at it that way, he will leave this year
 5 years ago '12        #26
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,855 | Props total: 3490 3490
Any word on Nerlans?... If he comes back, with this incoming draft class... My Gawd

Goodwin and Poythress can GTFOH
 5 years ago '12        #27
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,791 | Props total: 18409 18409
 TRILL SH1T said:
Any word on Nerlans?... If he comes back, with this incoming draft class... My Gawd

Goodwin and Poythress can GTFOH
I heard none of them are leaving.
 03-25-2013, 11:58 AM         #28
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O_nasty said:
What's the word with Len

They are still NITting
 5 years ago '05        #29
monkeysnthings 78 heat pts78
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 76 76
Oregon State sophomore forward Eric Moreland said Friday that he has filed paperwork to become eligible for the 2013 NBA Draft.

"I'm going to be testing the waters,'' said the 6-foot-10 Moreland, who is at home in Houston discussing the decision with family.

Moreland, who said he has not hired an agent, was one of the few bright spots as the Beavers struggled to a 14-18 (4-14 in the Pac-12) season in 2012-13.

Moreland is second to Colorado's Andre Roberson in the Pac-12 and eighth in the nation in rebounding, averaging 10.6 per game. His 2.52 blocked shots per game rank 23rd in the nation.

He also played at the top of Craig Robinson's 1-3-1 zone defense, able to disrupt opponents with his considerable wingspan.

That length, athletic ability and high motor have captured the interest of NBA scouts, even if his offensive game (9.4 points) is a work in progress. And at 215 pounds, he would be one of the league's lighter frontcourt players.

After watching former teammate Jared Cunningham go through the process a year ago, Moreland said he learned to take with a grain of salt the feedback he will get from NBA personnel people over the next few weeks.

"They can only tell you so much,'' Moreland said. "And it ended up being totally opposite.''

The consensus was that Cunningham needed more seasoning, but he stayed in the draft and went in the first round to the Dallas Mavericks – although he has played a total of just 26 minutes for the Mavericks in his rookie season.

The NBA deadline for withdrawing from the draft is June 17, but the NCAA deadline is much sooner. Moreland must withdraw by April 10 to be able to return to Oregon State for his junior season.

"We are going in the right direction, and I definitely want to be a part of it,'' Moreland said of the Beavers, and he added that money is "probably the least important factor'' in the decision.

But Moreland said he is enjoying the process of exploring the next level.

"It's a blessing to even be in discussion,'' Moreland said. "It's exciting that it could come true.''
 5 years ago '11        #30
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Cloud 420 said:
I heard none of them are leaving.

Not enough scholarships if nobody leaves or transfers. 8 on the team right now, with 6 players coming in. 1 or 2 will transfer(Wiltljer and/or Harrow)
 5 years ago '07        #31
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3265 3265
 O_nasty said:
What's the word with Len

Why? Whether he goes this year or next he's still a lottery pick
 03-25-2013, 12:41 PM         #32
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pbballin said:
Not enough scholarships if nobody leaves or transfers. 8 on the team right now, with 6 players coming in. 1 or 2 will transfer(Wiltljer and/or Harrow)
8? Only 7 scholarship players could return. And I doubt Noel returns though
 5 years ago '11        #33
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Bezerk said:
8? Only 7 scholarship players could return. And I doubt Noel returns though
Yeah I know, can only have 13...right now it's 8 on the team, unless Polson is a walk-on. And yeah Noel most likely gone
 5 years ago '10        #34
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489

[tweet - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #35
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,519 | Props total: 17971 17971
With this draft bad teams will stay bad. I wish the NBA got rid of the lotto anyways and just gave worst team first pick
 03-25-2013, 01:18 PM         #36
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pbballin said:
Yeah I know, can only have 13...right now it's 8 on the team, unless Polson is a walk-on. And yeah Noel most likely gone
Polson is definitely a walk-on... how do you not know that?
 5 years ago '09        #37
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
 pbballin said:
it was an article on NBCSports saying Goodwin, Poythress, and Caulley-Stein are all thinking about staying. Stein will be tough because he is projected to be a mid-1st rounder from what I have read.
 5 years ago '09        #38
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
 Rique said:
With this draft bad teams will stay bad. I wish the NBA got rid of the lotto anyways and just gave worst team first pick
They want to prevent teams from purposely tanking.
 5 years ago '06        #39
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 1783 1783
I think jmm and Bullock are both gone. I think Pj comes it will be his team
 5 years ago '05        #40
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 271 271
 Bezerk said:
Polson is definitely a walk-on... how do you not know that?
no he has 1how do you not know that?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy