The OFFICIAL "GOING TO THE LEAGUE" thread (Early College entrants)

most viewed right now
 78
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 59
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #241
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,605 | Props total: 3231 3231
 Free Trotty said:
The D-League isnt meant to develop kids tho

These grown a.ss men with 2-3 kids playing for the same amount of money a n*gga could make working overtime at Best Buy. Now you got old a.ss dudes who spent 5-10 years in the NBA down there playing hard just to get back in

Worst thing for the NCAA is if European teams start paying out contracts like they did with Brandon Jennings & now Aquille Carr
Aquille Carr is dumb, he couldn't get into college so Europe was his only option.
 5 years ago '12        #242
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
avatar space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
 Ghost Terp said:
Aquille Carr is dumb, he couldn't get into college so Europe was his only option.
Im from over there so I know wassup with him.

It aint like he wont qualify. He just would had to do what McElmore did at Kanas and sit out his freshman season due to clearinghouse....But he been feelin himself way too much off of Twitter, all them million view Youtube videos and magazine features.

Homie forgets he 5'6 and NBA n*ggas gonna treat him like Earl Boykins

Not humble enough to go to college and have to come off the bench early on so he commit to a bum a.ss Seton Hall program thinking he start day 1 and get all them shots...now he talkin like going to Europe gonna help him prepare for the NBA
 5 years ago '06        #243
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
fu*k all these n*ggas. they all wack.

all about that 2014 and whoever grabs Andrew Wiggins.
 5 years ago '12        #244
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,445 | Props total: 2972 2972
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
if they make kids stay 3 years, they gonna be a lot of n*ggas goin to jail. people forget these kids have some financial issues. if they make them stay...then pay.
Like cats don't leave the NBA with financial issues...


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



If you're an 18 year old kid and you've been broke your whole life, what difference does it make staying broke for another three years so that you can be a more mature player entering the league and hopefully don't end like the dudes pictured above financially wise.
 03-27-2013, 04:00 PM         #245
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Free Trotty said:
The D-League isnt meant to develop kids tho

These grown a.ss men with 2-3 kids playing for the same amount of money a n*gga could make working overtime at Best Buy. Now you got old a.ss dudes who spent 5-10 years in the NBA down there playing hard just to get back in

Worst thing for the NCAA is if European teams start paying out contracts like they did with Brandon Jennings & now Aquille Carr

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #246
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 Bravo Golf said:
Like cats don't leave the NBA with financial issues...


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



If you're an 18 year old kid and you've been broke your whole life, what difference does it make staying broke for another three years so that you can be a more mature player entering the league and hopefully don't end like the dudes pictured above financially wise.
I think the numbers are that three out of four NBA players are broke five years after playing. The NFL is four out of five.
 5 years ago '12        #247
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,445 | Props total: 2972 2972
 Bouncer said:
fu*k all these n*ggas. they all wack.

all about that 2014 and whoever grabs Andrew Wiggins.
I saw dude's mixtape today. It was my first time seeing or hearing about him. Yeah, dude's a beast.
 5 years ago '11        #248
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$9,919 | Props total: 1642 1642
Wonder if Cat will stay committed to State, if Gottfried leave. UCLA said since they couldn't land a top name to replace Howland....they are strongly looking at Gottfried wonder how that n*gga feel after knowing they gotta settle for a coach like him now
 5 years ago '07        #249
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,605 | Props total: 3231 3231
 pbballin said:
Wonder if Cat will stay committed to State, if Gottfried leave. UCLA said since they couldn't land a top name to replace Howland....they are strongly looking at Gottfried wonder how that n*gga feel after knowing they gotta settle for a coach like him now
Are they really going after Gottfried bumass now? Thought that was a joke, he was at like the bottom of the bottom of their list
 5 years ago '06        #250
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
Ucla already go after Stevens and Smart? I figured they'd be able to get one of them
 5 years ago '11        #251
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$9,919 | Props total: 1642 1642
 Ghost Terp said:
Are they really going after Gottfried bumass now? Thought that was a joke, he was at like the bottom of the bottom of their list

lol these dudes really think he is a very good coach, UCLA beat writer said on the radio today

They haven't contacted him yet, but they're planning on doing so.

Kartje said the Bruins are also targeting Butler's Brad Stevens, and would likely wait for him to express whether he is interested in the job before more aggressively pursuing Gottfried.


"The indications are that he (Gottfried) would absolutely listen (if approached about the job)," Kartje said. "I think if Brad Stevens isn't in the fold, I think Mark Gottfried is maybe the lead candidate for the job."


Last edited by pbballin; 03-27-2013 at 05:04 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #252
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,605 | Props total: 3231 3231
 pbballin said:
lol these dudes really think he is a very good coach, UCLA beat writer said on the radio today

They haven't contacted him yet, but they're planning on doing so.

Kartje said the Bruins are also targeting Butler's Brad Stevens, and would likely wait for him to express whether he is interested in the job before more aggressively pursuing Gottfried.


"The indications are that he (Gottfried) would absolutely listen (if approached about the job)," Kartje said. "I think if Brad Stevens isn't in the fold, I think Mark Gottfried is maybe the lead candidate for the job."


Add to that the fact that UCLA would have to pay NCSt close to $4mil because of State's buyout clause with him
 03-28-2013, 12:20 PM         #253
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[tweet - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #254
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 Bezerk said:
we gone be a.ss next year. That means everyone is gone, I thought Pj was most likely to come back.
 5 years ago '07        #255
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,605 | Props total: 3231 3231
 kmstokes said:
we gone be a.ss next year. That means everyone is gone, I thought Pj was most likely to come back.









 03-28-2013, 12:29 PM         #256
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
Doesnt matter imagine Lebron wasting 3 years in college it would be retarded. People just dont get it time will fix nothing the players now just aren't that good it has nothing to do with how long they stay in college. Irving barely played college ball at all and look at him. Then look at Derrick Favors hes been in the NBA and still hasnt gotten much better. If you are built for the NBA you will succeed if not you wont. CJ Leslie stayed in school and his stock has done nothing, but fall
Yeah but what do these n*ggas do to improve their game? It is useless to stay in school if you not practicing on the things you need improvement on. If you stay just to play another year then that is dumb. You need to put in serious work. Go to camps, have private sessions with ex-NBA stars, etc.

Goin back another year and playing will not automatically raise ya game...this aint 2k. These n*ggas gotta put in work.

Bazz needs 2 more years to do just that. Develop his game some more via private sessions, etc. However, the money is just too good for these n*ggas to care about developing.
 03-28-2013, 12:32 PM         #257
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Texas 2nd leading scorer McClellan to transfer

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Texas guard Sheldon McClellan, who ranked second on the team in scoring, will transfer after a season of clashes with coach Rick Barnes.

[pic - click to view]


 5 years ago '09        #258
TYO 
space
avatar space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 148 148
Rumors out there that Purvis will transfer.
 5 years ago '10        #259
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,129 | Props total: 15629 15629
 Bezerk said:

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #260
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$81,942 | Props total: 11685 11685
Uh oh..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
audio inside Quavo & Nicki Minaj “She For Keeps”
19 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy