NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #121
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 SOCIALITE said:
Some people who rap it actually live it. That's what you're supposed to do with art, draw inspiration from real life situations. Besides some of that sh*t is hot. We all like Denzel in Training Day. As humans we love a good bad a.ss. And it's always appealing to us, as humans, to be drawn into lifestyles that we don't live or understand fully. I enjoy learning about serial k!llers, not because I'm gonna get up and hack someone but because it's interesting to dissect. You know the amount of rich kids who never seen a gun love running around repeating these lyrics? It's the way of the world and it'll never change. Nothing to do with hip-hop.
how can u cosign frontin a.ss n*ggas. really tho? im not drawn to that guess i aint human huh? weird a.ss n*gga reading up on serial k!llers and sh*t
 5 years ago '13        #122
tredub 64 heat pts64
space
space
$7,929 | Props total: 2623 2623
whats a lupe fiasco
 5 years ago '12        #123
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 FreshBeatzBx said:
I agree wit Fif. N I think the bigger problem is n*ggas who rappin sh*t they aint live i.e. Ross which is why I don't listen to him.
No rapper lives what they rap... And if they did, it'd be boring. Eminem lives a boring life, always n the house, doesn't even use the internet..... Compare that life to the Marshall mathers lp... It all comes down to where ur claiming to b hurts and ur card gets pulled and u become a pus*y. Look at all the movie directors who only do serial k!ller films, would u rather see that film, or see one about their real life and all they do is read, walk on the beach, go to festivals and sleep? I'd rather c a n*gga gettin his head sawed off wit the damn butterknife then hung upside down by his visceral by his 4 year old sons window and the serial k!ller comin for his mom next. Right? What's gonna sell more?
 5 years ago '10        #124
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 Walkerboy86 said:
if he's just blaming music for violence, i was actually stating that the dude doing the shooting that occurred in the theater was influenced by a movie since he was dressed as the joker.

Now if he's placing the blame on anything else other than music than i prob did cosign him but from my understanding he didnt, but i could be wrong.

Either way good/bad is here and itll never be a one way street. If a n*gga broke as fu*k and u got it and he wanna rob u then thats whats gone take place if u arent capable of preventing it from happening. Music or anything involving entertainment doesnt necessarily have to be the reason behind it. Crime and violence will always be here whether ppl rapping ab it, making movies/video games ab it or not
There's a difference in showcasing violence than glamorizing it.
 5 years ago '11        #125
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,227 | Props total: 24719 24719
 BlackandGifted said:
I absolutely know what Lupe's music about and have been a fan of Lupe from the beginning, I dont care what pov he rapped about it from, rapping about violence is rapping about violence period...there's no two ways about it.
 5 years ago '08        #126
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,805 | Props total: 9125 9125
 pa_general said:
Rapper stands up to violent lyrics in hip-hop...Boxden coons get their panties in a bunch...
Lol what did you expect?
 03-26-2013, 11:28 AM         #127
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lupe is that dude
 5 years ago '06        #128
S0uthernScience 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 1185 1185
killemalldeadbodiesinthehallway
 5 years ago '12        #129
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
 BlackandGifted said:
I absolutely know what Lupe's music about and have been a fan of Lupe from the beginning, I dont care what pov he rapped about it from, rapping about violence is rapping about violence period...there's no two ways about it.
This n*gga can't be for real
 03-28-2013, 05:24 PM         #130
Jeezydasnowman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good time to bump this right? lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments