Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
datniccamoose 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 910 910
i use to hate this guy

but he is actually a intellectual person
 5 years ago '06        #82
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Didnt fool say he wanted a rocket launcher...I guess those aren't violent huh

03-25-2013, 05:12 PM         #83
Cheesypoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #84
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
I support him if he actually does something about it.. He knows exactly who he should be talking too...
 5 years ago '11        #85
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
 Jacc Blacc said:
wasnt lupe a "gangster rapper" talking that bang bang sh*t when he originally came out.......thats like a recovering addict talking down on someone who uses drugs, hypocrisy at its finest

with that said...its just entertainment and if a child cant diffretirate between whats real and whats not or whats good and whats bad then it is the parent that is failing the child not the rappers inside the music box

i use to be a big fan of dmx as a kid but my father and mother words directed me way more then dark man x ever could
you should have just posted a did not read gif. you didnt read the article. i read about 5 lines and can still tell that you didnt.
 5 years ago '12        #86
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
 BlackandGifted said:
Didnt fool say he wanted a rocket launcher...I guess those aren't violent huh

WTF are you talking about
 5 years ago '04        #87
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
Lupe is Whoopi Goldberg status.
 5 years ago '12        #88
Good Kid 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$1,818 | Props total: 1612 1612
 Lord Lovely said:
Lupe a whole fucck n*gga out chea'. Who gives a fucck what he got to say.
says a dude with an ignorant "Lil B" avy??..ok then
 5 years ago '06        #89
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
 DireWolf07 said:
WTF are you talking about
Im sure he is referencing a line from Little Weapon a song where Lupe is shedding light on how young children in Africa are rewarded for violent behavior LOL gotta love the irony that this came up in this thread.

Somebody earlier said dont talk about it rap about it which is funny because he has been doing that since his 1st album. it is kinda hard to call him a hypocrite especially since he hasn't really rapped about that street sh*t since before his 1st album came out, feel free to clown this n*gga for wearing karate shoes and the 50 other weird things he does
 5 years ago '13        #90
Thetinman 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 49 49
 Fiya Starter said:
Im sure he is referencing a line from Little Weapon a song where Lupe is shedding light on how young children in Africa are rewarded for violent behavior LOL gotta love the irony that this came up in this thread.

Somebody earlier said dont talk about it rap about it which is funny because he has been doing that since his 1st album. it is kinda hard to call him a hypocrite especially since he hasn't really rapped about that street sh*t since before his 1st album came out, feel free to clown this n*gga for wearing karate shoes and the 50 other weird things he does
Word.... He's also been in these schools and these communities all over this country/world as well. Not only has he been preaching this sh*t forever he's been practicing it for the same amount of time. These sites that post these so called rants and meltdowns never post all the traveling he does all the hard work he's been putting in or all the productive time he's spend in these places. I can see why he comes off like this sometimes he's one of the few people who is actually out there doing not just rapping about it it has to be exhausting sometimes.

I could never bash a man who is trying to do the right thing. I could never sit and watch a dude be brave enough go up against the grain and not have respect for that guy. Say what you want i'm sure people will disagree, but he ain't no hypocrite he's talked it and walked it. he'll never get credit for it tho people love to see a "meltdown" but don't consider where all that emotion comes from.
 5 years ago '13        #91
MeteorMan 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,502 | Props total: 543 543
It boggles my mind how we complain that MC's aren't taking responsibility for their influence in the music they put out, then we down one who acknowledges that there is a problem that needs addressing. Just let's you know you can't please everyone.
 5 years ago '12        #92
Thugocracy 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,346 | Props total: 10 10
I respect what Lupe is trying to do here. I'm glad someone is at least taking a principled stance on the issue.

However, I feel that violence has a place in hip-hop. It is a genre born of the violent streets of America's ghettos, a genre that reflects the realities of those environments. As long as there is violence in the streets, there will be violence in music.

To completely leave violence out is, in a sense, the equivalent of the news not reporting on warfare, for instance. Those of us who live in environments where we witness atrocious acts know what's happening, and for the music that supposedly speaks for us not to depict the situations we go through would be terrible.

However, I do feel that there are a lot of artists who glorify a fictitious life of violence. In their world, the paths of hustling and k!lling that many of our family members walked leads not to prison, but to Maybachs and million dollar yachts. I definitely see how that type of fantasy-world glorification is problematic.

I would like to continue to see violence in rap music, only I'd like to see more artists depicting violence in the way that it actually happens in the hood. The grieving mothers, the prison sentences, the poverty, etc. This is an aspect that I feel was a larger part of hip-hop in the 90s during the peak of violence in America's inner cities. Now that the homicide rates have gone down somewhat, I think a lot of people forget where these paths actually lead.
 5 years ago '10        #93
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,221 | Props total: 563 563
I really didn't want to comment on here but I have to ride for Lupe and it is amazing to me how much people defend negativity.
I do not expect people to agree with his opinion but the personal nature of the attacks to me signal a deeper bitterness about what Lupe represents. I think his tweets were actually a reaction to recent comments by 50. As to the topic itself, I am on fence as to whether music itself can impact people in that way but I applaud Lupe for standing for something. And if people paid attention they would know he has been active in the community, he is not just talking sh*t he is trying to save lives. The road to hell is paved with good intentions and I think Lupe is going through his personal hell seeing kids drop in Chicago and elsewhere.
 5 years ago '10        #94
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,221 | Props total: 563 563
I really didn't want to comment on here but I have to ride for Lupe and it is amazing to me how much people defend negativity.
I do not expect people to agree with his opinion but the personal nature of the attacks to me signal a deeper bitterness about what Lupe represents. I think his tweets were actually a reaction to recent comments by 50. As to the topic itself, I am on fence as to whether music itself can impact people in that way but I applaud Lupe for standing for something. And if people paid attention they would know he has been active in the community, he is not just talking sh*t he is trying to save lives. The road to hell is paved with good intentions and I think Lupe is going through his personal hell seeing kids drop in Chicago and elsewhere.
 03-25-2013, 07:37 PM         #95
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ummm, the only time a HIP-HOP artist should mention violence is when talking about politics or telling a hood story, in third person.

You should not be saying "ILL fu*k YOU UP n*gga AND PULL THE TRIGGA", lol that's gangsta rap...etc.

Also battle rap can use violence to show how lethal their LYRICS are, but it's in a metaphorical and lyrical way. And after the battle rap is over, it's all good. You know their is no f!ghting going on afterwards or people getting shot over words.
 5 years ago '05        #96
yunsta 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,919 | Props total: 626 626
I like lupe but i like my gangsta rap too! I don't understand why people let music control or dictate how they live their lives. Just because some immature kid can't handle gangsta rap takes it 100% literal I as an adult have to suffer?
 03-25-2013, 08:10 PM         #97
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '07        #98
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,446 | Props total: 16211 16211
 5 years ago '06        #99
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
cant blame the rappers for seeing an avenue to get money and taking it, if you wanna call somebody out blame the music execs and whoever gave chief keef and triniddad james a record deal. I honestly hear some of these new artists and think the sh*t is a joke until i hear it on tv and radio over and over again. I swear I thought trinidad james video was a joke like 50 tyson the 1st time I saw it. Artists used to have an avenue to get their music out to the masses but now a days how much money you got depends if your sh*t gets played a lot, lupe got songs on his album addressing the coonery known as the rap game, but if he wanna use twitter, facebook, instagram or any other method to spread his message thats cool too, just dont expect to hear ITAL roses on hot 97 cause they aint going
 5 years ago '12        #100
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
 Fiya Starter said:

I know the song & that's the thing tho. Lupe wasn't saying it from his POV, more so from the views of one of those child soldiers. I swear n*ggas hate on Lupe without having any clue what his music is about
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy